1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Great to be here :3

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by kuroneko, May 16, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuroneko

kuroneko Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello! Im kuroneko, but feel free to call me neko :3 i was introduced to Lake Valor by someone who saw a Pokémon fanfiction i wrote on fanfiction.net
    I enjoy Pokémon games (but of course :P) and Pokémon fanfics (IS, CS, PS, and ORS mostly)
    Hope to have a fun time here!

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, Neko! How are you doing today? Be sure to share some of your fanfictions in our Literature Library! Whilst you're at it, why not edit your profile and give yourself an avatar? Nice to have you here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Greetings, and welcome to Lake Valor! We're grateful to have you as a member of this glorious community. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask at any time!

4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome to the site! We're glad to have you. You should check out our Lit Library, we have tons of fanfiction you can read, and you can transfer your own over too!

I hope to see you around! if you have questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor!! :D

I strongly suggest you look at the link Spectrum has out for you. :3 As for Pokémon games, we actually have a ton of forums about them you can see and you can see them by going into the Pokémon Center section. If you need any help, please feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff crew in LV. ;)

Have fun in the site!! :)

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey, and welcome to LV!
    I see you write fanfictions, so people would love if you'd review their fics! Also, with the help of some people, you might get into competitive battling! That really helps me when I'm writing my fics, haha.
    Until then, I'll see you around!~

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Awesome to have more writers. [: Big welcome to the forum, Neko! Hope you'll consider sharing your writing with us in the writing board. Otherwise explore around and please do ask us if you need help along the way, all right?

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm sure you'll have a fun time, we're all nice people xD If you have any questions, be sure to ask them

9. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Neko is such an adorable nickname! <3 welcome to the forum it's great to have you! You can always drop by my profile page if you ever want to chat or contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy!

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    If I may ask, what's your favorite Pokémon game?
    I'm really looking forward to reading your fanfics if you decide to post some!
    I hope you like it here on LV! See you around!

11. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Greetings and a warm welcome to Lv! I hope you'll have an awesome time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.