1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Green or Blue?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello everybody! I'm not sure if I posted this at the right place, so I apologise for any mistakes.

I am curious as to what you all think about this peculiar colour:

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure this colour is called Persian Green or Keppel, but what do you think? Does it look more blue or green to you?

I believe it varies for me. When I think about it being a greenish colour, I will see it lean towards the green side, but when I think about it being blue, it will look blue to me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    The hex code for that particular colour is #00A693, so technically speaking, it is more green than blue.

However, I wouldn't address it as either one or the other; rather, I'd describe it as a type of teal.

3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    green for sure haha but if I weren't I'd just check the hexidecimal number, which someone's already done :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Divine

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.3
    I have a shirt of that color so I would say that that color is green or teal because blue to me is like the color of the Ocean or Deep Aqua Blue and not that.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It is like a dark teal in my eyes, so a nice blend of them both. Though it does lean more on the green side for me then a blue.

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Looks more greenish to me! I actually like this sort of colour.

7. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    It's teal, it's the same color that my old Gameboy Color was. It's teal cousin. Slightly more green.

8. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    I would call it a mixture of both. Some dark shade of teal, maybe?