1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings from the UK

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by KenitohMenara, Aug 22, 2017.

1. KenitohMenara

KenitohMenara School Kid

Philomena
    (Ponyta)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17.5
    To all those who read this post, greetings.

My name is Kenitoh, long time Pokémon fan and part time fanfic writer.

Started with the series back when it first came out in 1998 (damn I feel old now) and when others fell away from the franchise, I stayed with it because I love it so much. Pokémon has guided through some very difficult moments in life. While I had a relatively stable family life (no divorce or anything like that) my school life was absolutely wretched. Bullies, awful teachers, zero support of any description and the fact I was treated like an outsider because of an (at the time) undiagnosed learning difficulty, it made me just want it all to end. The only thing I had was my video games and Pokémon. It kept me going when times were tough and helped me become a better person through all the series has taught me, through the games, the movies and the anime.

Now that I am here at Lake Valor, I hope to make some friends, write some stories and talk about these games I hold so dearly.

Thank you for reading
    Kenitoh

2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hey! Another person from the UK! There's a few of us here! <3

Welcome to the lake! I hope you enjoy it here, everyone is super nice!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Greetings from the USA :) welcome. I'm really active on here, so if you need any help or just a friend to talk to, hit me up :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Welcome to LV, Kenitoh! Wow, you've been a Pokémon fan for quite some time! I have a feeling you'll fit in here nicely ^_^ Hope you're enjoying the place so far!

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here~
    See you around~

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor.

That sucks on the fact school was terrible. Sorry you had to experience it firsthand.

All negativity aside, you couldn't have come to a more positive place than this website! Hope to see you around. If you have any questions or just want to chat, shoot me a message. I'll be more than happy to listen and talk.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! :)

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! I hope you enjoy what the site has to offer!

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to Lake Valor @KenitohMenara

I am so glad that you are joining us! One of LV's greatest qualities is its inclusiveness and I have no doubt you will feel at home here! Choose what interests you and enjoy spending time and interacting with fellow members! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact any staff member at any moment and we will help ya out!

Can't wait to see more of ya!
    Vigilance.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Greetings from space!

Please, make yourself at home here. We welcome anyone that doesn't track mud inside the house, because that's very frustrating to have to clean up. Also, don't steal any cheese out of the fridge. It's not that the cheese belongs to anybody - it's actually just a trap waiting to catch the unsuspecting.

Now then, enjoy yourself. If you need your help finding away around, always feel free to ask.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Heyo, welcome to Lake Valor! I have been playing since 1999, so you are in good company ( am I old now too?).

12. KenitohMenara

KenitohMenara School Kid

Philomena
    (Ponyta)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17.5
    Hello fellow UK Citizen, glad to see you. Glad to be here.

I might just take you up on that Anubis. Love your picture by the way.

Yep! 19 year veteran and proud, my friend. I am enjoy the lake so far, thank you

I love your Haiku~
    Thank you for your friendliness~
    Hope to see you soon~

Thanks mate, its over now and I believe I am stronger now because of it. Thanks for being so friendly, loving my time on LV right now.

Thanks Shadria

Thanks Becca... so much to do on this site, can't decide right now. HAHA!

Thanks Vigilance. Glad to be here and glad to meet a staff member, thanks for your time.

Don't worry Eclipse, my trainers are clean so you don't have to worry about that, though I understand the pain of cleaning it up. I'll watch out for the cheese, thanks for the heads up.

Glad to meet another veteran, Marine. Thanks for your time

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am always glad to see another veteran player, most people I know started with Gen 4.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm so sorry to hear about your rough school life! But it seems like it made you a stronger person, so in a way it was a good learning experience and I'm sure you're a bit tougher now =) Welcome to LV Kenitoh, it is lovely to have such a big Pokémon fan around. <3

15. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Wait...I know your fanfiction. You created the NewPerspectiverse. I will always respect you for that. Also, welcome! Hope you enjoy LV!

Also, sorry, I'm Australian.

16. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome from the US! I started back when Pokémon came to the West as well, so you're in good company. ^_^;

Sorry you had to endure that as well. Middle school was hell for me too (though I'll admit, school-wise high-school got better though I did have to deal with divorce), and I'm glad you were able to get past that part of your life.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy everything that LV has to offer! :D

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Warm welcomes from 'MURICA! Well, technically Scotland since I'm visiting the U.K. :sweat: I hope you enjoy the forums and don't be afraid to ask questions here! Everyone is super friendly!

18. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
  19. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm glad you found us, as we're a really nice community to be a part of!
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any of the other staff~

20. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Enjoy your stay!

I hope I wasn't too late or anything