1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings Upon Thy

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by King Xatu, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Xatu

King Xatu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello!
    I just want to start of by saying hi to everyone, and thanks to Achromatic for referring me here! I've been a heavy serebii.net user, but I was looking around this website just now, and man, to me its better than serebii.net forums. Its much more organized, and the rules are more agreeable. Users here seem more friendly from topic comments I have read. I hope to one day become a mod, not to be in power, but so that I can help people. Ask me questions and feel free to correct me on anything if I unintentionally do something wrong

I just have a few questions.....
    I was told about a league. if I am speculating correctly, a league is where once a user has proved there worth, they are recruited into a league where they challenge other users.

Also, the animated and stationary primal groudon banners that were on Achromatic's signature seemed really cool. If anyone wouldn't mind, could I know which user makes them?

---Thanks, King Xatu

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, it's excellent that you decided to join. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other Mentors! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hi King Xatu, welcome to Lake Valor.I hope you enjoy your time here. As for your questions:

We do have a thread that discusses the possbility of how we would go about setting up a league, which can be found here: Lake Valor League Discussion . It's still a work in progress but you could read some of the replies on the matter.

I think Achromatic made his own avatar and signature.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help you.

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I actually made his avatar and sig, as well as his current Charizard X signature. You can order a similar styled one from the LV Graphics shop if you save up enough PokePoints!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, King Xatu! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.