1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SadoDeomeoon, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadoDeomeoon

SadoDeomeoon Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    I'm sev and uh... uh I suck, I was sort of forced to sign up by Bionic Puppy and uh, I've no idea what i'm fucking doing, so, uh...

Greetings! I'm Sev, Deafness, whatever you want to call me - I can't hear you anyway. I enjoy drawing, and the only thing I've ever done that I've been proud of is bony pony. I write too, if you call jumping sporadically from one thing to another and never finishing anything writing.
    I like playing the piano - it's just a pity that being deaf and all I can't actually hear it in it's full harmonious beauty.

It's nice to meet you. I guess.

Bony pony tax:
    [​IMG]

2. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Heyo, good to see you let BP overpower you, welcome :3
    I'm not really fond of horses at all but you can share your graphical art and your writings in the linked forums, it's our niche after all. You avatar is very interesting btw, did you make that yourself?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hey there Sev, and welcome to LV!
    I hope Bionic Puppy wasn't too intimidating :P
    The general atmosphere on the site is really great and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!
    We also have a Discord chat where a lot of us hang out at. It's a great place to get to know your fellow members better!

I feel you, lol. I have the exact same problem, ha ha. What kind of stories do you usually write?

I hope to see you around the site! \o/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Yo yo yo.
    What's up? Welcome to Lake Valor! The bony pony looks A++++
    I'm not trying to pry or be insensitive (so don't be pressured to answer), but what's it like being deaf? I like your humor about it.
    Anyhow, I really hope you enjoy LV!

5. SadoDeomeoon

SadoDeomeoon Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    It's great to meet you all - like really great.

How can you not be fond of horses? :o They're pretty majestic creatures and useful too. But I guess each to our own. I'm not really in the habit of sharing the stuff I do, but I'll keep it in mind for the future, thank you. (And yes, I did make my avatar - it's a brand for another site i'm on where the only size is 40 x 40 pixels. I sort of fell in love with it.)

Hah, BP? Intimidating? Nooo. But this does seem to be a pretty cool place overall, so I have no regrets. I'll check out the chat when I've next got time. Thanks for the link and stuff.
    As for writing, I usually write whatever comes into my head though it mostly revolves around fantasy battles and mages and stuff. What about you?

Yo yo. Thank you! I'm really proud of it to be honest. And don't worry, you're not being insensitive.
    I've only 40% hearing and most of that is in the frequency range of voice so whilst I can hear those bats keeping me up at 3 in the morning, I can't hear people for the life of me (without help, anyway.) Since I've been wearing my aids full time I've noticed just quite how deaf I am, which I didn't realise before. The aids help (and are pretty invisible) but they can only make everything louder, so I still have to take effort to watch people's lips closely and listen carefully when I'm talking or I'm hopeless. I've become very good at doing it quickly, so most people don't notice any more - but without visual aids I can't talk to people so it makes it very hard to phone workplaces etc.
    Sorry for waffling. I think I will enjoy LV. It was nice to meet you. :)

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Fantasy stories, hmm? Awesome! I guess you must've played a lot of fantasy games innyour life then.
    I personally prefer writing ridiculous comedy stories. I have a huge imagination. Terrible jokes pop up all the time (with visuals), and I use my writing to be able to put them out of my head. I post one of my stories here, on LV. It features (a parody version of) a lot of members.

link

7. Cartridge

Cartridge Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽368.5
    Hey Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around!

8. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Hello and welcome to lake valor! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! I really love your style and horses are very awesome! I love that brand logo you use as your avatar too, it is very elegant in my opinion :3

10. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! Like others have said, your art is great. I really like it. :) If you need help, just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.