1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by BlizzardNova, Jun 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BlizzardNova

BlizzardNova Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.7
    Hi everyone! I was, like many others I assume invited by someone to join this forum, in my case from Fanfiction.net.

I've been a Pokémon fan since I was about 8 years old, Sinnoh was my first region and to this day it is still my favorite region. I've played tons of Pokémon in the past, including Mystery Dungeon which makes me cry a lot.

I love to write stories about the Pokémon universe and when I have time love to draw fanart or do webcomics!

I'm very honored to be apart of this forum and I can't wait to discover what it's all about.

Thanks,
    BlizzardNova

Mr.Maverick likes this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi hi hi hi! Nice to meet you BlizzardNova! Welcome to the Lake! I am so glad you're joining us! I can't wait to read your work!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BlizzardNova likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there BlizzardNova! Welcome to the Lake! Sinnoh is a great region, it was my first as well :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BlizzardNova likes this.
  4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Woo, another Nova! Hey, welcome to LV! Sinnoh was my first region, too, and I also love the Mystery Dungeon games, and I know many others here do too. I hope to see you around!

BlizzardNova likes this.
  5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to the lake! =D
    Always nice to have another Mystery Dungeon fan here! <3 I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!

BlizzardNova likes this.
  6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Feel free to check out the Literature Library and the Portfolio sections~
    See you around~

BlizzardNova likes this.
  7. Mr.Maverick

Mr.Maverick Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.7
    Pleased to meet you Nova! Always nice to see another person from Fanficion around :)
    I look forward to reading your work.
    Hope to see you sometime soon!

BlizzardNova likes this.
  8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yo Nova! Welcome to LV ~

Yeah Sinnoh was great. I truly do hope we'll get remakes sometime soon, hopefully for Switch?? Lots of good opportunity there. I spent a ton of time playing through DPPt, so they will always be very dear to me.

Enjoy your stay. c=

BlizzardNova likes this.