1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Erladino, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erladino

Erladino

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hello, everyone! I'm Erlade, commonly known as Erladino throughout the internet. I was recently introduced to this community by 'Colbat', who is part of out recruitment team. Honestly, even though I am new, unaware of most features I really like the presentation, and interface. The community isn't too large, or too small - just the way I like it.

As for me, I am a digital artist, and have interest in Graphical Art too. I am a huge Pokémon fan, and I work with a Pokémon MMO - called Pokémon Rumble Online. I map, arrange events, and practice art. I've made quite a lot of friends on the internet. If you too wish to befriend me, contact me on Skype (Erladino @ skype)

My OC is friendly furry Flareon. Don't be shy around me, I won't bite too much. I hope I stay a bit more with the community here, I'll be pleased if anyone is willing enough to simply mention the best feature of the website here, it'll give me a better idea of what I should look forward too. x3

-Erladino, out.

2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome, Erladino! I look forward to seeing some of your art in the future, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Hello and welcome ^^ I look forward to seeing your work as well! Have fun :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Welcome to the forums ^_^ Flareon is one of my favorite Pokémon, and your avatar and signature are simply adorable :)

Hope you have a nice time around here. There's plenty of stuff to do. Hope to see you around~

5. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay. Glad to see you made it from dA!

6. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    Welcome to the Lake~! :D

7. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Hello there! Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you enjoy your time here!

8. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! I can't wait to see your art in the future.

9. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor! :D

I like your sig.

10. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Hello there welcome to Lake Valor!

11. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Hello and welcome to LV!

12. Tobias

Tobias That Divergent fan.

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi there, and welcome to Lake Valor! I also like to do Computer Graphics/Art, (Just sprites though...) and I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.