1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings ~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DoucePattes, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoucePattes

DoucePattes Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi Hi! ~

My name is Douce Pattes ~

you can call me Douce, or Doucey if you want ;3

I am a female jolteon that can walk and talk ;o

I am also a scientist ~ (see the labcoat? ;3 )

if anyone wants to talk just send me a message ~~

Have a nice day ~

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, it's pretty impressive that you can walk and talk, how did you learn that? XD

Anyway I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh a Jolteon can I take you home with me? Jolteon = adorable <3. Oh welcome to Lake Valor I promise I won't catch you in my Pokéball but I would watch out since some members might try to ^_~. Send me a message if you ever want to chat or let us mentors know if you need help with anything forum related! Have a great time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I LOVE JOLTEON!!!.I WILL CATCH IT!!!! Yeah, Nyanja is talking about me, but you are new...so you have at least one week >:D..xD Sorry, in competitive I see it too much useful..so..
    Hey there! Welcome to LV!
    As you can see here you can find a lot of awesome people that is waiting for you to talk and be your friend, don't be shy!!!...Ok, maybe you will be a little shy in the beginning, but no one bites here, and all here are good persons and love Pokémon as you, don't worry ok?. I hope you enjoy here and discover to much thinks that you don't know about the Pokémon World :D Said this I can tell you that if you need help you can always count on us, so enjoy the community!!

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Whoa, I've never seen a Pokémon that could walk, talk, and become a scientist, that's really impressive! And yeah, I'd stay away from the Ninja if you don't wanna get caught. :P Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Awe, that's cute, hehe. I love Jolteon heaps, especially since electric happens to be my favorite type. Welcome to Lake Valor, Douce! :D

I hope you'll have an amazing (and scientific, perhaps??) stay here on the forum. There is a lot to discuss as well as many people to befriend so you'll likely never be bored. If you need any help you're welcome to poke one of our lovely members of staff. Have a fantastic day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.