1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greninja not available in either Generation VIII Pokémon mainstream video games??? Why?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by ThomasP, Mar 31, 2022.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,408.7
    As of Pokémon Day 2020, Greninja was named Pokémon of the Year 2020, because he has received a total of votes from most of his fans, making him the #1 most popular Pokémon of all time overall worldwide. But unfortunately for most of his fans, it was so disappointing that Greninja, along with his Ash-Greninja bond phenomenon, was not made available in either Generation VIII Pokémon mainstream video games, even though he was playable in Pokémon UNITE and recruitable in Pokémon Café Remix (née Pokémon Café Mix), but without his Ash-Greninja Bond Phenomenon. So I wonder why you think? Please let me know, thanks.

2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I'm pretty sure Greninja slept with Junichi Masuda's wife

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shadria likes this.