1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Nate and Blacke felt tick marks appear on their head at the TEAL leaders' speech, albeit for different reasons. Nate was annoyed since apparently he wasn't the only guy who knew about teleportation and they gave him a replacement for his beloved Ruigg, and Black felt insulted since he actually was a member of the organisation (albeit being the lowest rank). Sighing, the raven-haired teen accepted the briefcase. Well at least I've been promoted, kinda, wonder what Esdras and Gale would think, the situation me and the kid-
    "Goméne, I politely refuse," Nate declared, shocking the soldier (and probably a few others too). Gritting his teeth, he added, "I'm not the kind of guy who afiliates with a certain organisation, especially one that sees my Ruigg as inferior... enmalécé; I'd love to help, but I'd rather be independent and not answer to anyone~"

making it harder for ye twain~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As the clouds darken a high pitch sound almost like a motor starts to roar around the skies. A clonk is heard as a large rock slams into the barrier. "We got Wyverns, Lance anything else?" Maxwell asks as Lance grabs at his belt taking out a little metal rod. His breathing stops before increasing. " Maxwell, we got a rank ten. Wyrm, about as big as this tower." He reaches onto his back as he grabs his weapon as his clothing seems to grow and shift colors into the uniform we saw him wear earlier. "Alright everyone! Gear up! We must protect the town!" He summons around three orange screens and a gust of wind forms around all three travelers. Maxwell looks at Blacke and Nate. "You two can pick your mentor tomorrow. We don't mind you not accepting the transmitter." He dashes for a rune on the wall and presses his hand on it and warping away.

~ Hera

As she walks to the window to see if she can see the Wyrm rain falls heavily. "Alright, how're we gonna take this thing out ? Taz has no Mecha." She perches her gun on her shoulder with a glare to Gabrielle. Gabrielle seemed a bit nervous. "I really can't fight but . . . I do have spare mechs I build . Sadly no one ever uses them. Follow me."

She walks to the door that Nate and Blake entered and dashes down the hallway dodging soldiers running across. Jumping over a table she grabs at a pole sliding under a table to roll to a door. She grabs quickly onto a bar and pulls herself stopping her momentum and opens the door. She takes out a card and runs it on a lock on a large black mech. "This is a A - Class. It isn't the strongest on our force but it's really strong. It has many components that will help you in battle, ranging from a fast recall to high ballistic controllable plasma guns. " Handing Taz a piece of paper listing the Mechs power. "Read it while it auto pilots to the gates. You have two minutes."

(jup i know you dislike reading so you can skip this part)
    ' Full mobility in joints using Carbon and Alloy steel, Armor plating made of Tungsten and steel, a vulcan machine gun wielding armor piercing rounds, a plazmatic sniper rifle that can switch around into a cannon. Built in speakers to play your own music, built in voice activation for cooling and ejecting ' This list went on for a long time explaining safety procautions along with ways to switch you weapon and ammo typing. but in faint scribbles 'accepts ammo clips for shooting'

(You may continue here jup)

Hera paces a tad left to right before saying "I think we should just rush the lines. The Wyrm can't handle all of us." Her intercom turns on as Lances voice calls out "Hera, I can't get onto the main network . I need you to tell them, they're not alone. This is a swarm."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz rushes to the window to see the storm for himself, he lets out a long sigh the bolts to the door following Gabrielle to the A-Class mechs. After he climbs into one of them he catches a manual for the mech and says "HEY, GABRIELLE, AFTER THIS WE NEED TO EXCHANGE NOTES." He powers up the mech and reads the manual quickly. Thankfully the controls seem intuitive but it's not his mech so it will take some getting used to.

-Elric-

"Lieutenant Elric" a voice came over the radio as the Lieutenant runs for the armory to grab some of the "marker" rounds.
    "Go ahead," the Lieutenant said.
    "Sir, we got orders to deploy to the Wall again can you confirm sir?" Private Williams said.
    "Yes, and those wounded that can still fight need to grab their gear and get to the Wall too."
    "Sir I must protest these orders,"
    "Protest noted now get the men to the wall NOW,"

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Another emergency? How many of these are there gonna be?" Blacke lamented, walking towards an exit, however he noticed Nate has yet to move. "Yo Nate, what's wrong?"
    "Movo? Oh nothin'~!" Nate exclaimed cheerily, running towards the soldier. "A bit overwhelmed by everythin', to be honest... I just wanted to go home, and now all this..."
    "Yeah, that seems tough, especially since 'ya didn't know what to expect much," Blacke replied, slinging his arms around the whitehead. "But let's go do our best, anyways!"
    Grinning, Nate nodded cheerily. "Aye, thanks for that, stripper!"
    "I'm not a- why do I even bother," the soldier sighed, before smiling as he unslung his limbs and walked towards the hangar, however the whitehead stopped him.
    "Téca, I think I can shorten our travel by a lot," Nate declared, firing his Ruigg to create a portal which led to the alleyway he and Hera had took shelter in for a while. "Took a lot of energy, but this portal's gonna be open for a while, so let's go when we're ready~"
    "How about right now?" Blacke smirked, the teleporter smirking back.
    "Aste, you read my mind~" he remarked; and the twain eagerly jumped through the portal.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Hera

Flinching at the sudden call out from her intercom she turns around and looks around frantically to see if anything could make a call to the team. She sees a Brown suitcase where Maxwell sat. She grabs it and cracks it open. Inside was an entire radio system, she tinkers with the settings before holding the button to push out her voice. "Mayday! We have issues at the outer border, Lance has engaged onto a swarm of Wyverns. I'm Hera Otola calling about to head out for dispatch. We need backup!" What she was unaware of is that the box was not for the intercoms, however for the city speakers.

The world echos as large boulders slam into the force field. Hera clutches the handle of her weapon before deciding that it'd be a good time to run unaware where Maxwell was. Running over to the rune that warped her to the armory she attempts to warp somewhere else. Her body bursts in the orange flames as she jumps forward landing in a roll on the roof. "Worked like a charm. . . " She reaches into her pocket and takes out pair of black gloves with crimson eyes swirling around.

Flicking a couple switches on her Rifle she finds where the scope was hidden. Pulling it out she loads in a steel round. Scrolling the nights sky she sees an orange light dancing around. Activating her intercom "Hey Lance, what do these Wyverns look like?" Static is heard before "Large stone creatures with wings, they hold kindling in their mouth to drop molten sludge so mind that." Hera pulls back the trigger as a light breaks out from the barrel and a long silver bullet flies out . After a couple seconds a crack is heard and sparks break out. A scream is heard as molten sludge falls from the sky.

Inserting more steel shots she notices that it got stronger as it shot. That first shot left a crack in it but her third shot was able to break through their shell. She grabs an ice round to see if she can bring one out of the sky. Loading it in and taking aim. As the trigger pulls a burst of snow flies out the barrel and a blue star flies out. The bullet flies and strikes a Wyvern right in the head. After a split second a spike impales the Wyvern. The only way she knew that she hit was from how they burst in large flames and molten residue on death creating lots of light

"This is a night of anarchy . ." Hera mutters continuing to shoot more rounds gradually getting stronger and stronger.

6. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

As soon as Taz made it to the Wall he found his men already firing at the Wyverns but at the height, the Wyverns were flying their rounds were not going to do any good except the heavy machine gunner. Taz started to open up on the Wyverns with his sniper rifle weapon system. "Hey, how many of us are here?" Taz called out to his unit.
    "20 of us sir," Private Bill replied.
    "Split up into teams of 4 each team gets a Heavy Machine gun and man it with one ammo runner per team got it."
    "Sir the nearby armory is locked up and the lock requires a key card."
    "Where is it?"
    "Right over here sir" Private Bill pointed to a door that was right on the Wall.
    "Yall could not get it open?"
    "It keeps replying quartermaster key required."
    Taz punched the door with the mech and the door went flying into the building and the room was filled with guns and ammo.
    "Thank you, sir."

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Mayday! We have issues at the outer border, Lance has engaged onto a swarm of Wyverns. I'm Hera Otola calling about to head out for dispatch. We need backup!"
    "Well isn't that convenient," Blacke remarked as he and Nate heard the girl shout through the speakers.
    "Haj, we got lost kinda," the whitehead added, opening another portal with his Ruigg. They have been doing this for quite a few times now, searching for where the enemy was and stopping every few minutes to charge the portalmaker.
    "It's your fault, y'know," Blacke muttered, loud enough for his companion to hear, who snapped his head at the comment.
    "Movo ampotjé? What's that supposed to mean? You're the native, how come you don't know where to go?" Nate retorted, butting heads with the black-haired teen.
    "What, you think I know everythin', snowy?"
    "I'm saying you know to little, stripper!"
    "For god's sake, that was ONE TIME!"
    "Kécosmet, that was ONE TIME TOO MANY!"
    Still arguing as the two entered the portal, they didn't notice the Wyvern right above their destination portal, and were unprepared when said beast's foot shook the ground next to them. "GAH!"

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

At this point her bullets were able to freeze an entire group of Wyverns at once. The Wyverns just kept coming as if coming out of a hive. The Wyrm however was standing still until it arched backwards and let out a deathly scream. Lightning struck all around it before it swirled around and swung its tail downwards. Lightning flies in a straight line from it striking the towns force-field. Maxwell was on a building not far away from the tower. He had a metal mask that went up to his nose. Tubes poking out from below. A black trench cloak draped over him. Hera couldn't see much of him as she kept shooting. What she did know is that Gabrielle wasn't in the fight but the rest of the group was.

The teams intercoms turn on as a Female voice calls out. " We're issuing a magical shield to make it safer for you all to fight. Please wait for a moment while I form it." The intercom turns to static as a blue shield forms in front of Hera. She takes out a pistol really fast and shoots at it to see the bullet fly out. She readies her sniper and takes another shot at the Wyrm. The sniper had reverted to its original state and the elements wore off. Hera sighs before sliding down the tower and jumping to a nearby building. Dashing across the roofs she gets closer and closer. She sees Tera wearing a brown outfit she couldn't really describe wielding a staff. Twirling the staff around rocks form in the sky and shoot at the Wyverns above. As she continues to run seeing more of her allies she rolls across a building to dodge another thunder strike. The Wyrm was much more active and was slithering around slamming its tail around to strike lightning all around making the force-field strain.

Hearing a large metal clank she sees a black mecha punching a storage shed. "That you Taz?" She calls out before loading another ice shot to freeze one of the Wyverns mouths shut. "If so I got a plan. We're going to need you to launch a piece of debris to distract the Wyrm. I need to charge an ice shot. If I can do that I can freeze the tail and we can destroy it."

9. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz was surprised to hear his name be called out he looked around and saw Hera. He heard Hera explain her plan while he did not understand why a piece of debris needs to be thrown at it when he has explosives, rockets, heavy machine guns, and 20 men under his command. He did see that the Wyrm was the biggest threat to him and his team.
    "Understood Hera I am setting up some HMGs to help us with the defense of the Wall," Taz said over his speakers.
    About that time Lieutenant Elric showed up. "Sorry I am late to the party," Elric said.
    "Sir we are about to take on the Wyrm first we are going to try to immobilize it then we will hit it with everything we got."
    "I'd like that plan better if we had air support but they are a bit busy, go-ahead anyway."
    "Yes sir."
    Taz took the door he punched down and threw it at the Wyrm. "I hope this works," he said to himself.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "A serream!" Nate exclaimed as he forcibly terminated the portal in front of him, which cleaved off the head of a wyvern, whose other limbs seemed to be scattered around the area. "Phew; ten more minutes before I can make another portal," the whitehead declared as he turned to his aghast partner.
    "Damn, I'm scared shitless now," Blacke muttered, crossing his arms as he blinked away his plate-wide eyes.
    "Oh, droopy-eyes admitting he's a chicken~?" the teleporter jabbed, annoying the soldier.
    "Droopy-eyes? Okay that's it, overpowered weapon or none I'm gonna pummel 'ya to bits!" the ravenhead exclaimed as he ran after the whitehead, who had took off a random direction both in search of more robots to beat up and so as to not get beaten up himself.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    who said they were mechanical wvyverns?

~Hera

Looking around she sees boulders slamming into the forcefield still. "I don't recommend using stuff that emits light, this rain is making it harder to see so these things are falling the light." As she spoke a motor sound is heard before a large crack. A large fire ball flew out from the roof of the T.E.A.L headquarters . It roared to the ground and the Wvyerns in the air followed it away from the area. Their intercoms turn on "Be warned, that'll only distract them for a little while" Gabrielle spoke .

Hera nods and her intercom turns back on "Sending in lady death." Gabrielle spoke again. The wind roared at immense rates. The wind cracked and whistled as a large black jet flies over head . Bullets rain down from the heavens and missiles fly all around the Wyrm creating large craters . Cracking the scales of the Wyrm making them fall only for Hera to load up her twelvth ice round. "We're still going to need that distraction . . . It's going to agro onto the town. Throw it off of me and I can shut his tail shut and we can win easily . . ."

When she finished speaking she kept the ice round charged by shooting random Wyverns that came by from the noises and light. The ground rumbled and Lance gets on the intercom. "We have a Dramotar incoming care." The mushy sand of the desert spirals and opens ans a large rocky worm breaks out. Large rocks for teeth all around its mouth. The Wyrm slams it around like a dog biting a snake.

Hera finally got a good look of the Wyrm. A twelve story colossal snake like creature that had a large metal spear for a tail, a black and red scaly body, a large rocky beard around its mouth, small red eyes that seemed to be locked on to one target at a time. "I got an idea." She activates her Intercom "Hey Lance, can you by chance hit a piece of metal in the middle of a creatures forehead?" Hera looks at Taz and grins "Hope you understand" Her intercom statics before Lance responds "You'll owe me a drink but sure I can hit it."

Jupjami likes this.
  12. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

The door landed right smack in the middle of the forehead. "Way to go Taz, now, I hoped that did something," Lieutenant Elric said as he was firing at the Wyverns using the marker bullets. About that time the HMGs were ready and opening up on the closest targets. The gunners realized that the HMGs were not yet sighted in properly so their accuracy was awful thankfully the distraction Gabrielle made gave the gunners time to sight in the HMGs.
    "How are those marker bullets working, sir?" Taz asked.
    "They are working great when I remember to activate them, though I would like them a lot better if they were not manually detonated or perhaps the activation button was at the forward grip instead of the bottom of the magazine," Lieutenant Elric said in response.
    "Noted, sir."
    "Looks like they are concentrating their efforts on the Wyrm, lets not them have all of the fun."
    "Yes sir," Taz turns up his speakers "Alright you devil dogs lets show this Wyrm what we are made of."
    The entire unit opened up on the Wyrm at the same time though a lot of them at this point is exhausted.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Lance

Looking at the metal he raises his finger to his ear making a call to the intercoms " Goin' up". Kicking his feet behind him as flames break out from his heels. As he flies above the clouds. He looks around as he readies his sword to bash into the metal. Seeing a black dragon of sorts sitting on a mountain he mutters to himself. "One day Dalamadur i'll defeat you." Propelling himself downwards he uses a stretch of lightning to get him as close to the Wyrm as he can swinging with all his might into the metal. As he makes his swing he gets an lurch in his stomach and leaps backwards off the head of the Wyrm. He feels a large gash form in his lower chest. Red gas breaks loose out of the hole as Lance falls. The Wyrms rock beard shatters and it lets out an ungodly roar. The sand around picks up and a major sandstorm starts

~Weather Effects~
    To add spice to the RP weather is a core feature for battling! They mostly harm your shields but some can mess with your mobility. In this case we have a Sandstorm

!Weather Effect Sandstorm : Your shields take damage over time and no longer regenerate .

As Lance jumps from a new lightning bolt he notices that the lightning breaks as it falls. He jumps out of the lightning bolt and sees a large ball of lightning on the wall where they were defending. Jumping to it he rolls. "There's something on top of the Wyrm. It's bending metal to it's own will." He pants before his intercom turns on "Lance your shield was shattered you need to recall." He sighs before oranges flames break out from his body as he starts to recall.

As he recalls a large metal boot breaks out of the ground knocking him down. A voice echos from the Wyrm, "If you think you can harm my baby and run away just like that you'd be mistaken!" Lightning strikes the ground where Hera was forcing her to jump back. She readies her scope and shoots a rock shot at the face of the Wyrm. "So we're not gonna be able to seal it. But that strike has made it easier to kill or knock out. Good job Lance."

He grunts as he goes behind cover only for more metal to attack him. "It's unsafe for me to recall the thing up there is making it so that I keep getting knocked around." A large metal tentacle breaks in front of him slamming down. "I'm going under." He calls out before touching an electrical grid going to the deep sewers. He lands and quickly examines the area before noticing a yellow light. Using his vision for electricity he notices a shorted wire. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a couple bits of material. Fixing up the wire an eerie sound is heard before a panel in the middle lights up. He walks over his body still leaking the red gas. "Force field problem solved. Going up in ten." He taps on the panel.

Above the ground a large green bubble forms around the city from the center fountain. "That should make it easier on you . i'm now gonna recall . Good luck out there."

He recalls and is brought back into his bed in his room.

14. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Looking around at the men though they are still moving and firing at the Wyverns that get close, you can tell by their faces: they are exhausted. Even Lieutenant Elric was getting tired. Taz considered his options and he remembered that he had a cannon on this mech he switched to it and started to open up on the Wyrm hoping to lay down some fire against to draw its attention away from Lance who was getting slammed into the ground by a metal tentacle.
    "Sir Lance is in trouble," Taz called out to Elric.
    Elric moved his attention without hesitation, "Bill, Williams: concentrate your fire on the tentacle." Bill and Williams turned their HMGs to the tentacle and opened up on it unleashing hell upon it. However, another tentacle started to attack the platoon Taz started to fire on the tentacle and Elric fired a burst of 3 marker bullets at it and immediately set them off. The tentacle reeled back from the attack and it slithered back to where it came from.
    "Keep this up guys, your doing great," Elric said to the men who were in awe by the size and in shock from almost dying. The men recovered from the shock quickly and continued to fire upon the Wyrm.

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Nate~

"How many of these things are there?" Blacke shouted as he and Nate stood panting from destroying yet another Wyvern. After a few tries the two eventually formed a quick scheme: the ravenhead would lure and distract the Wyverns while the whitehead cuts their head off. So far it has been going well, however suddenly the sand around them began to pick up and swirl around. After a few more seconds, a sandstorm had formed, seemingly centred by the large Wyrm.
    "Ké aste, that's awesome!" Nate exclaimed from under a piece of parapet he used along with his trenchcoat to shield from the sandstorm.
    "You really need to know the difference with 'awesome' and 'dangerous'!" Blacke snapped, not as much affected since he wore his heavy-duty gear today. "Still, I think we need to get closer; most likely they're fighting the beast right now!"
    "Sogé! Then let's go!" the teleporter exclaimed, pumping in his fist in the air, before lowering it. "We have to walk though; I just used the last of the charge, heheh~" he added, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, making the soldier facepalm.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As sand flies with the bullets the Wyrm slams its tail on the ground more frequently. Metal spikes break out of the ground as a figure on top of the Wyrm drops down. The force of the sand around them as they slam into the ground breaks the sandstorm. With a metal mask shaped like a deer's skeleton covering their face, a cape that blew in the wind, draped pockets, ruffs of black hair poking out from the rims of the mask. Wielding an old stick that had beads tied onto the end of it. A flame lights in its right eye as if it was hollowed. "So this is the town of Sicily? Wonderful place for the looks. But the people are far to annoying. Just let me and my beast pass. And we'll cause no harm." Maxwell jumps down with a revolver in hand pointed at the ground at his hip. Raising his right hand as to instruct for no movements or noise. "How can we make sure you keep your word?" The masked creatures flame extinguishes and reignites as if it was trying to blink.

"Well, it's quite simple. If Diabolus attacks, than I lost my word. But if he doesn't I kept it." The masked figure twirled its stave in its hand as it examines Maxwells face. "What shall we address you by?" The masked figure fidgets before saying "Flamma is fine." as the two conversed a bit Hera examined herself to see if there was any damage as a gunshot echos around. She looks back to see Maxwells revolver having smoke blowing out of the barrel and the masked figure with a metal sheet in front of it as a shield. "What happened?" Hera asked as Tera walks forward her staff in hand. "No clue, Maxwell doesn't waste a single bullet . . . " She raises her stave and a stone giant forms out of the sand.

Maxwell closes his eyes and walks forward as if he was blinded. Another metal tentacle breaks out of the sand behind Maxwell as he turns around and blocks it with his left arm. His shield cracks as he slides in the sand. "Aim at the Wyrm, it's down." He cracks his neck "I got this thing." Flamma stood upright in the middle with long metal tentacles flail around it. The flame in its eye glowing bright. He turns on his intercoms. "Gabrielle, It's time for you to use those gauntlets."

17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Lieutenant Elric looked in the direction of Maxwell he thought that he was in trouble but overall they were doing fine here. "TAZ" Elric yells on the radio "Get down there and help Maxwell out, we will cover you from here."
    "Yes sir," Taz called back then he jumped down off the wall moving as fast as he can toward Maxwell firing at anything that is trying to attack him.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Maxwell (Fun fact, Flamma is Flame in Latin)

Slamming his hands together he cracks them as he looks at Flamma. "So, with you're . . .Diabolus . Why did you bring him here? We're just a mere town with defenders. " He flicks his fingers back and forward. A small light forms behind him as he walks forward. Flamma walks closer to him and swings her staff at him. Maxwell kicks up a rock to block the incoming attack. He kicks Flamma back before twirling his revolver . Pointing it at Flamma his legs crossed together. Flamma looks down the barrel of the gun before knocking it back with their staff. "Why haven't you taken the shot damn it!"

Maxwell kept him mouth shut before saying onto the intercoms. "Is it online yet?" The light behind him starts to grow before splitting in half into a large ring "Listen, as much as I love a good fight . . . This fight needs to end quickly." A set of floating robotic hands float their way out of the portal and hover above Maxwell. A large skull quickly follows. "I'm going to make sure you and your beast have been slain , in the next twenty minutes."

He steps forward and shoots his bullet behind Flamma. "Care for some fun?" He looks behind him and raises his hand as a way to say "Stop" to Elric.

~Hera

She loads her sniper and aims at the Wyrms face. Shooting her bullet a large breaking of flames cover the Wyrms face. "It's exposed, we can use elements on it."

19. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8

-Taz-

Taz saw the signal for him to stop though he thought that Maxwell needed help but he was already down the wall and exposed comparatively to the platoon. Tas raised his cannon and started to fire at the Wyrm. The rounds ringed in the air until the landed right on the Wyrm's face exploding on impact. Some of the Wyverns saw Taz attacking the Wyrm and dived down on top of him. Taz looked up just in time for one of the Wyverns to tackle him to the ground while a couple more tries to pin Taz's limbs.
    "Lieutenant I am in trouble," Taz yelled at the radio.

-Elric-
    "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THAT GUN?" Elric yelled at Bill.
    "Sir, the gun is getting too hot and we are out of water," Bill replied.
    Elric hand Bill his canteen "here use this" Elric said. Bill took the canteen and poured its contents onto the gun.
    Then came a voice over the radio "Lieutenant I am in trouble." 'That was Taz' Elric thought to himself. He looked out beyond the wall and saw Taz getting pummeled by a couple of Wyverns.
    "WILLIAMS SHOOT AT TAZ," Elric ordered.
    "SAY AGAIN, SIR?" Williams questioned the order.
    "SHOOT AT TAZ, HE OR THE WYVERNS HAVE GOT TO HAVE SOME RELIEF."
    Williams opened up in the direction of Taz hitting the Wyverns for the most part.

20. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (nice song 8/10)
    ~Lance

He paced around his room for a while before grabbing a gun on the wall. This gun wasn't like others this one had a screen that was popped out on the side with a number pad near the trigger. He walks to the balcony and opens the glass door. Gabrielle hears it and walks out to see him aiming the gun to the Wyrm. Lance steadies his aim and takes a breath in . . . He looks at the screen where a camera was pointing to the Wyrms forehead. "Lance, what're you doing?" Gabrielle asks behind him. "If I can't be out there . .. i'm still gonna do something to help . . ." He pulls the trigger and a beeping sound is heard. On the screen the look changed and a catalog of items was shown. He taps down on a down arrow key on the number pad. Pressing the middle button when he found an object called "Weights" Gabrielle looks at the screen before knowing exactly what Lance was doing. "Wait . . . Lance don't. If you do, that could cause problems for everyone. The weights may hold down the capsule and drop on a random soldier. " Lance stayed quiet as he pulled the trigger once more. A beaming sound is heard as gears turn in the base. The base shakes a bit as blue light glows from the middle. A thump noise is heard as a large capsule flies right out of the middle of the base and flies for the Wyrm. "Hand me the delivery gun . . . Now." Gabrielle lunges for the gun . Lance jumps to the side . "Don't . . this is my job. " He dashes inside and uses his foot the slam the door shut. He jumps over a table and goes into his room and slams his door shut and locks it.
    "DAMN IT!" Gabrielle bangs on the door before turning her intercom on. "Careful in the sky! Lance launched a weight package and I don't think he can control it. But don't hit it unless it's about to hit you!"

~! Turns till Weight hits 1

~Maxwell

He ignores his intercom as he dashes from metal spikes breaking out of the ground. As he runs he notices that a mech was being shot at. He notices there were Wyverns around it. Rolling on his shoulder he shoots some of the remaining with his pistols before getting to his knee and shooting at Flamma . He dodges spikes breaking out of the ground while shooting. Twirling his guns a light blue right floats up and falls down . He continues to shoot his bullets before noticing Flamma was guarding herself more than usual. Spikes were less frequent. He stops shooting and aims at the Wyrm. Shooting its face along with the others. Hearing the sand shift he focuses back on Flamma . Tera came from behind with her Giant and punches Flammas shielding. "Tera you go back to focusing the Wyrm. I got this . . ." As he was speaking he didn't notice that a spike had broken away and came somewhere else.

~Hera

As she shot she notices her lightning was starting to run out. She switches over to fire. Aiming for the head she feels a burning feeling in her right arm of which she had been shooting from. She looks down and sees a large spike and a stub for an arm. "Shit!" Red gas was flying out of the stub quickly. Hera stands up and runs for cover. Her intercom turns on "Hera you're running out of shields. You need to recall." She sighs and finds a recall button on her gun. She presses it and throws the gun to the side. She turns on her intercom "Can you get me a way to stall it a bit?" She opens a small pouch on her belt. Two ammo clips resting there. "One minute, than you'll have to recall." A blue barrier forms around her arm as she runs for the Mech. "Hey Taz ! I got a suprise for ya!" She reaches down and grabs the two clips with her fingers. "You'll have some fun with these"

~Town

The citysfolk were gathered around watching as the Wyrm sat still doing nothing. Random strikes of lightning flew around it. However the Wyverns were now attacking the barrier by dropping boulders on it