1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Sogé, there's that much levels for those guys?" Nate inquired, quite intrigued at the system used to classify threats. "Back home, we only had 3 to 4 classes of Termas; most which I haven't really seen before..." he remarked, before remembering the last classification. "Level twelve sounds awesome! I hope I get to see one someday," the whitehead exclaimed, though quite silently as like many others, they'd likely call him an idiot for even conceiving of such an idea.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

Maxwell places his hands in his pocket. He starts to walk backwards into the plane. "Now if we're ready lets get to the HQ." He reaches up to his neck and seems to pop his neck. A little droid comes out and flies in front of him. It flickers a light screen in front of him. He taps a couple things before turning it back off. Hera walked into the plane at this point.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz started walking onto the plane alongside Lieutenant Elric after Maxwell had entered. After they all sat down Taz took out a sheet of paper and started writing down all of the necessary but simple improvements that could be made to Lighting Fist but the problem Taz is running into is power and size of a reactor in the gun he mutters a little loudly.
    "If the reactor was just a little smaller I could fit it into the rifle stock with the coolant system."

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "I don't like planes..." Nate muttered under his breath as he watched the two soldiers enter the aeroplane. Thinking the plane will lead to the large castle-like building he previously found himself in, the whitehead discreetly hid behind a particularly large piece of debris, watching the hangar of the aircraft close. Pulling out his Ruigg, the teen was pleasantly surprised to see his weapon was nearly fully charged. Tegar on malqué canne, he thought as he created a portal which led to the brig where he first met that weird girl. "Tatte, where to~?" he said aloud as he walked out of the strangely unguarded room.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I am a man of tricks. I do not like to hold my cliff till the end.

~Hera

Maxwell watches as Nate runs behind debris . A soft crack is heard as a little piece of metal flies out and punctures into the side of Nates shoe that you can’t see or feel it. Maxwell turns and the door closes to the plane. “Well today you two will become Teal members. Hopefully.”

“What about the Albino rat?” Hera spoke leaning back in a leather chair painted black . Maxwell shifts. “Well we’re tracking him and he will be recalled back into the base.” Hera tilts her head “Recalled?” Maxwell takes out a little device that summons a hologram screen .

The screen shows a symbol. “This is our mark that will allow us to transmit cells and memory to a different location with the same symbol. The reason I didn’t use it to bring you guys to the headquarters was to make you not feel scared.” He taps the ground “But this plane is riddled with these symbols . They’re called Runes . They will keep us safe incase of an attack.”

He taps behind him on the floor. “Each plane also has a teleportation rune. But they cannot be used unless you have a teal member pass.” He closes the hologram and summons a new one. “There’s many benefits being in teal. You go on action packed adventures on the regular . You have a great healer. Tech to your own will . Wonders of possibilities.”

“We all have our own armies to control and command. And you get to pick who you work with. We’ll introduce them all when we enter the HQ. But let’s get along with any questions you have.”

Hera raises her hand “What’s the Measurements you’ll take in case of another attack when this force field is down?” Maxwell crosses his arms . “Well that’s simple. We fight. You’ll be on the lines in case of that happening.”

Hera rubs her nose. “Well i’ll say this. There's a storm coming. And it’s close. My nose hurts when one is close.” She flicks blood off her finger as she sprawls her body out some.

Robots break the sky and land near where Nate’s transmitter was last pinged. They were high defense and low artillery . They circle the area and wait for when Nate decides to leave. They lock together and create an electric barrier that makes it so that teleportation cannot be used

#165 Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  6. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

Upon hearing about the runes Lieutenant Elric and Taz got up from their seats to check if they were sitting on any runes. Taz was fascinated by the runes and especially how they worked but he did not touch them.

"Sir," Lieutenant Elric spoke up "the rest of my platoon, aside from Sergeant Dominatus, are at the base and they have been on shift for about the last 14 hours is their anyone that you can deploy to relive them?"

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Nate

"Jeré jeré, this place feels too empty," Nate muttered warily as he walked through several empty corridors. "Wasn't this area filled with people just a few hours ago?" he mused as he turned around a corner only to bump into another person.
    "Gah! Watch where you're goin', wait a minute, it's you from before!" a familiar black-haired teen exclaimed, making the whitehead's eyes widen.
    "Kéjé, if it isn't the stripper!" Nate declared, making a tick mark appear on Blacke's forehead.
    "I'm not a stripper, dammit! And what are you doin' back 'ere?" the soldier asked, crossing his arms.
    "Some guy wanted to fly us back here, and I hate aeroplanes, so I teleported back," the whitehead replied, making the black-haired teen sigh.
    "Of course you did; y'know, that weapon of yours is way overpowered," Blacke remarked, leaning on a nearby wall.
    "Yeah, but it takes a while to recharge," Nate replied, feeling the Ruigg inside his trenchcoat. "Tonécco, have you seen anyone else around here? You're the first person I've seen since returning here, and I've been moving a lot," he inquired, making his companion freeze and think.
    "Now that I think about it, it's been pretty quiet 'ere, I haven't seen Gale or Esdras either," Blacke stated, before turning to the whitehead. "You think somethin's goin' on?"
    "I don't know," Nate replied, looking around. "Pérro one thing's for sure; we have to find out what!"

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

Maxwell Lieutenant Elric "We have many troops. We can relieve your men for a good length of time. Just know that there is most likely going to need them in days come." He activates many little screens around the room. "There's a couple things you'll want to know when taking this job." He grabs a screen and breaks it. "One of which is accuracy . . ." He extends his hand that has the crushed screen before crushing it and throwing the shrapnel that hits all the screens and shatters them.

"But of course there are more you need to know. What do you do if you lose your weapon?" He looks at Hera. "Easy, run and hide." Maxwell grins "Wrong. You continue to fight. Use your bare fists if you have to." He swirls his hand around in a circle motion to form a human like structure made with the screens. "Your body is scarce right now but when you join Teal and get your membership pass you'll be granted a shield."

He stiffens his stance before shifting his left foot a bit to the left. He winds back a little before sending a full fledged round house kick right to the Screens face. Once it connects it shatters and a new set of screens are made as others fall off. "It'll protect you for a certain amount of damage. Once it's broken you'll have to wait a bit of time before you can use an energy tablet."

Reaching into his pocket he takes out a slim tin can that would normally hold mints. He opens it up and takes one out. He grabs the screens arm and places it into a socket. The shields reform and he snaps his fingers and shatters the body. "There's lots of benefits. And I hope we can convince you to join us."

9. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Lieutenant Elric and Taz watched Maxwell put on his little display of skill when Taz go a call. "Excuse me for a second," Taz takes a couple of steps away, "Hello."
    "Hey Taz, we got your mech and we have it apart as you told us to, now what do you want done with it," said Taz's chief mechanic.
    "Good, now fix the mech back the way it was but take the rifle and install the smallest reactor as possible in the energy rifle's stock."
    "NOW, hold up here" the chief takes a second to contemplate the enormous task ahead of him, "you want me to fix up a reactor in the energy rifle's stock... THERE'S NOT MUCH ROOM THERE AND I WILL NEED A MIRACLE TO FIT THE REACTOR IN THERE NEVER MIND THE COOLING SYSTEM."
    "Make the stock as big as you need it to, I trust your judgment"
    "Oh ok, I will also fix up a couple of vents at the top to help with the cooling"
    "Good, let me know when it's complete"
    "Will do"
    Taz hangs up and walks back to the demonstration.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "This is the arena, no?" Nate remarked, peeking inside the empty chamber where the trigger-happy girl from before had battled a large Terma and won.
    "Yeah, I remember there were soldiers supposed to guard the entrance," the raven-haired teen replied as he and the whitehead warily entered the space that reberverated every sound the twain made.
    "Coso, where did everybody go..?" the teleporter muttered quietly, listening to even his murmur echo around the hollow room.
    "This seems off; let's get outta here," Blacke declared, dread filling him as the creepiness of the situation caught up to the soldier.
    "Haj, methinks we should try heading to another wing of this castle," Nate concurred, the two hastily exiting the ominous room and heading away from the arena.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

Hera seemed to listen to Taz's conversation kinda well and fidgets her leg a bit. She watches as Maxwell turned and looked out the windshield. "So if you're not interested in joining this should make you want to join here . . ." The plane lands with a soft shift of the plane making it jostle. "Your friend should arrive shortly." He opens the door and Hera could see a large array of tech being made and planes. She stands and starts to walk out of the plane. Looking around seeing the white walls that seemed to go on forever. "This is at the bottom of the base. Let's head to an upper floor." Maxwell starts to walk over to an old wooden door. "That seems outta place." Hera thought. Maxwell opens the door and a black room stood where the door lead. Hera looks at Maxwell as he motions as a way to say ladies first. She walks in and a yellow light forms below her which makes her body feel light and shortly after she's met with a closed wooden door. She opens it up and sees a new room. A room filled with weapons and training dummies.

12. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

As the group was walking through the familiar halls of the base Taz began to feel fatigued and sluggish now that the adrenaline had finally worn off, but he kept walking with the group. At the door to the armory, Taz received a call on his pad that answered itself (there is only one AI that Taz allowed doing that) "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY MECH" Vulcan yelled out of the pad.
    "Vulcan it's not your mech and I designed her, labored on her, and gave her a name. So, she's my mech," Taz said back.
    "YOU stored her blueprints on my database so it's just as much as my mech as yours, I am here to give you a report though" Vulcan brings up some data on the estimated cost of repairing the mech, "your grand total is: 30,000 credits worth of damages, would you like to pay in installments or a lump sum?"
    Taz turned pale "30,000 credits? Really?" Taz only had 15,000 credits in his bank account.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (Jups turn has been force skipped)

~Hera

Looking at all the guns as she brushes her hand on a few of them. " I see you're into weapons." Maxwell spoke from behind her. "It's something I've been fond of for years." She grabs a pistol and twirls it . He points to a wall full of ammo clips "If you want to test it. We have these bullets called market bullets they do nothing but leave a little red dot on the foes struck. They're mostly useless and we use it for in game arena fights to train." Hera flinches before straightening . She slowly turns her head her eyes wide and her pupils small an almost psychotic face showing. "You . . . .what ?" speaking in a low tone at a low volume. "Do you want to kill people?" She walks over and grabs a clip. She flicks the bottom of it before closing it once more. She points the pistol at a training dummy inserting the clip. As her finger pulls the trigger she feels her nose start to drip blood. The pistol lets out an audible crack as a little red dot appears on the training dummies head. She twirls the gun and flicks the trigger. A large plasma strike hits the dummy cracking it in half making the room echo. "It's stronger here because there's more connections so that was much stronger than normal." She twirls the gun around and unloads the clip catching it in her hand. She wipes her nose "The storms growing i'd say another five minutes. . . "

~ Arena

The surrounding guards start to grow impatient and they start sending in micro bots. The small drones drift around before finding Nate along with someone else . They had no clue who to aim for and sent out two small little projectiles. They fly off and a small yellow fire bursts from the projectiles forcing a recall. The recall takes a couple minutes fire spreading threw their bodies before making them fall to the ground and appear in the Teal base. In a dark room as a door opens as a female greets them "Welcome."

14. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-
    Shocked to see the plasma explosion he looked at Maxwell then at Hera then back at Maxwell and said, "if those are just training rounds then what do you use for live ammunition, sir?"

-Taz-
    Hung up on Vulcan immediately once he heard the explosion he darted back into the armory and saw the aftermath of the dummy. Taz had a hunch that it was those "Marker" bullets from earlier and asked, "Wait, are all of these magazines loaded with those Marker bullets?" Taz thought if he could get his hands on just a few of them he could modify them to be compatible with is 20mm cannon on Lighting Fist.

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Nate
    "Gah!" Nate exclaimed as golden fire suddenly enveloped his hand, the same thing happening to Blacke a few steps behind him. "Coso, what's happenin'?"
    "I don't know!" the raven-haired teen replied, the flames spreading to his arm. Trying and failing to put it out with his hand, he noticed something weird. "Hey, it doesn't hurt!"
    "No shit; we'd be writhing in agony on the floor if it did," the whitehead retorted, the soldier beside him snapping his head to the teleporter.
    "You tryin' to say something, snowy?!"
    "Aye, you're an idiot, stripper!"
    "Oh come on, that was one time, dammit!"
    "Potjé, that's one time too many! I'm into girls, exhibitionist!"
    "I like girls too, 'ya snowcone!"
    And their banter went back and forth, not noticing that the yellow flame had been slowly consuming them. They only noticed the fire when it had covered their faces, which by then they were completely enveloped.

Later, the twain opened their eyes to find themselves in a dimly lit room, even darker for them since they were previously in a bright location. Before they could continue their bickering a door opened, and a woman stood by the threshold. "Welcome," she declared, stretching her arms out.
    "...EEHHH!?"

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (lewigi)

~Hera

"That was . . . quite the sight." Maxwell stammered on his words. Maxwell adjust his jacket before turning to Taz. "Yes, but I don't think we'll have that wall with those bullets much longer. We'll most likely switch it up to something like paint bullets. You may have a couple of the clips if you want. But please be mindful and safe about it. If you want you can talk to Gabrielle after our meeting. She's wonderful with tech. She can work with it really quick. It's almost like it's her Semblance"

"Semblance . . . ?" Hera questioned. "Oh have you never heard of them? They're the special trait of someone. Mines having a really fast reaction time. It reminds me of a story of a witch doctor my mother used to tell me. I don't remember the details but I do know if it weren't for him and his party. We'd never have the technology to hold up Sicily to this day. But i've also heard people call Semblances Kuses here and there . . ." He shakes his head "We should get going we're running late." He walks over to the teleporter from earlier and waves his hand activating it. Hera follows after him. "Go ahead and get the marker bullets. The marking is set so that you'll be brought to the meeting room."

~In the other room

" You two seemed to have run off track. Luckily, you've been brought back to where you need to be. Follow me we're going to the meeting room. You can ask questions after the meeting is over." She gestures out the door and starts to walk . Walking through long narrow hallways and turns she stops at a large wooden door. Cracking the door open and walking in. Four people sat all wearing the same outfit, a blue formal top with a white undershirt, long blue dress pants with gold dancing around in spirals, some wore hats that almost resembled an airline pilot hat.

A small girl with a pair goggles with a cracked right lens on her forehead, Long golden hair with the tips dyed orange, amber eyes, sitting cross legged, smiling as she talks to another girl. This one had long blue hair dyed a deep indigo blue on the ends, wearing a blue hood attached to her top that drooped over her face , indigo eyes, freckles around her nose. The other two were easily recognizable, they were Lance and Gunghir from the attack.

As the door opens the runes activate and orange flames break out as Hera and Maxwell appear.

#176 Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-
    "Thank you, sir, but I think I will talk with Gabrielle before I take any back to the hangar," Taz said with a cautiously optimistic tone. He followed behind Hera and Maxwell to the meeting room with Lieutenant Elric right beside him with his mind swimming in ideas for the use of those bullets but his mind slowed with some concerns about safety for his men if they all used the ammunition. Lieutenant Elric kept a determined look on his face, he quietly muttered "Just this one meeting then it's back to the barracks," he hated meetings.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oi, it's that girl and those other guys!" Nate exclaimed, however was suddenly silenced when a hand went to cover his mouth. "Eh? Blacke, movo hadeam?" he asked as he grabbed the hand which muffled his speech.
    "Quiet, these are the leaders of TEAL," the teen snapped, nervous to be standing in front of the highest members of the force.
    "Eh? Kéa? Some of them look like morons anyway," he replied, glancing at Lance as he lowered his voice slightly.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Hera

Looking around the room she sees new and familiar faces. She finds an open chair and pulls it out. Maxwell walks over to a chair right in front of the window. Pulling it out as he sits he waits for everyone to sit and become quiet. "Thank you everyone for coming, as you know today we have a handful of new members." He gestures to the new folk who're not apart of T.E.A.L "They're going to be hopefully receiving their card. But first we must address this. The forcefield . Something has gone wrong and it refuses to activate. No wires were snapped, we're going to be sending our engineers first thing in the morning. But that means we're open to an invasion. So we're going to be using some older technology to protect the city."

"Now let's get to introducing everyone and their trees. Pick which army you join wisely as this will choose what path you go onto training with.

We have Gabrielle she's the one with the the goggles, and gold hair." Gabrielle waves . "She is our engineer and is very technical. Go to her if you want to work with engineering equipment.

Next we have Megdolin, she's our support of sorts. She'll heal you when your shield is broken. She will also help replenish your shield in the battle as long as form a shield to protect you when fighting. Go over to her if you want to learn about being a support."

Thunder cracks in the background as he continues "Next we have Lance. Lance is a very . . . special individual." Lance lights a cigarette. "He's very good at close quarters combat. He's also half blind in ways. He can see electricity in one eye and that's all. He's able to jump to any bit of electricity if it has a good conductor and no insulators. Go to him if you want to learn how to use a blade."

"Now we have Tera, she's our mage. She'll be the person you need if you want something. She's very good at using her hands to control magic, she mostly helps lance out with the computer though. Go to her if you want to learn how to use any sort of magic.

" But now we have the imposter of sorts. Gunghir. He always says he's the gunslinger but in reality he's our rouge. He's very fast but he lacks endurance. If you need someone to do a spar with he won't hold back. Go to him if you want to learn stealth"

" Now for the finally . We have me. Maxwell, I am the leader of T.E.A.L I am the gunslinger I am very adept and will try my best to help you. Come to me if you want to learn how to use guns to their fullest."

Screens form in front of the new members with faces of all six of them. Hera taps Maxwell almost instantly. Rain starts to pidder patter on the window as the wind grows strong. Maxwell activates a screen and starts typing on a keyboard.

"The defenses are now up." Maxwell mutters. Around the city large metal poles break out of the ground and a green field fills the open space between each pole. T.E.A.L's symbol is spread around them.

"Sorry for interrupting your choices of your group but I watched a bit of your fight and wanted to give three of you something . Right now I don't really know about you two," pointing to Blacke and Lieutenant Elric. She pulls out three briefcases . Opening each all three hold items that fit each person.

A large sniper esch gun that seemed to be a bolt action rifle. A pair of gauntlets that wrap around the wrists of Taz perfectly that held plazmatic bolt rifles that charged on their own. And another pair of gauntlets that held a large amount of wiring. Underneath it all were blue uniforms. She slides out two more briefcases both holding the uniform as well to Elric and Blacke

"These are all made for each of you. To enhance your potential because starting by the time you pick your club you'll be a part of T.E.A.L . For Hera a bolt action sniper rifle that can use these special bullets to shoot an elemental shot. Each time you shoot a bullet that element is stored for another ten seconds to merge with more of the same element or to mix them. Say you shoot three fire bullets. The first bullet with be a swarm of embers, the second shot will be a puff of fire while the third one is a ball of fire. Then with that same fire you switch to earth. Now when you shoot a large burst of rocks will spread out like fire to slow down your foes. It's Drawback is the fact of you have to charge it . If you do not charge it you'll be useless."

"For Taz, you have these gauntlets as i've seen that your out of mech fighting is mediocre at best. These will give you a fighting chance when you have no mech. They're a plazmatic weapon meaning it requires no reload and will shoot at amazing speeds. It's drawback however is the fact that some creatures reflect plazma."

"And finally, Nate. These gauntlets are very special." She puts them on . Waving her hands around she forms a portal . She splits the portal in half "Maxwell throw a pencil into it." She looks over at maxwell as he picks up a pencil and throws it into the portal. The pencil flies out the other end. "It's a much simpler way of using portals than that gun. However it has a flaw of, when you open a portal you strain energy on the power source meaning you can only use the portals for so long and open so many portals."

Maxwell lets her finish before saying. "Your cards are ready, it's time for you to feel some power." He takes out a little tablet out of his card. "This is your shield. It will naturally recharge. This will protect you from attacks it's the holographic you. When you're in your shield you'll have a different appearance . Your uniform which Gabrielle has given all of you will be your normal clothing . You'll spend some time designing an outfit later. The basic outfit is the same as our uniform however." He turns to the window to watch as the rain gets louder. " Your shield is not only built with your safety in mind it's also built so that you can recall in battle . But that does have some drawbacks , since the rune for recalling is so small it takes time to recall . And as some of you may have felt." He glares at Nate and Blacke. "It slows you down and makes you immobile. So use it wisely."

Lance stands up. "I hate to break up your greetings. But i'm getting a really bad feeling about this storm. There's something in those clouds. And I don't think we can fight it."

20. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

He scanned the room and was prepared for a lecture on how to take down the Terma's but was pleasantly surprised by the induction to the top TEAL ranks, Lieutenant Elric was just as surprised and it was completely obvious to everyone. After learning which TEAL member was responsible for which school Taz instantly picked Gabrielle hoping to pick up on some cool tech he could put into the Mk 2 Lighting Fist. Elric, on the other hand, had a lot more to think about, he hesitated and thought and he picked Megdolin after all an officer is there to command and support his men.

Once Taz was given the gauntlets he thanked them and tried them on. The gauntlets fit perfectly and were a little bit on the heavy side but its something he could get used to. Elric was a little disappointed that he did not get a weapon but he would like to keep his trusted rifle and pistol, maybe with a few upgrades. Taz and Elric stopped what they were doing the moment that Lance says there was something in those clouds. Taz spoke up and asked, "Well what is it a Terma?"