1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    - Hera

Watching as the barrier shatters she laughs to herself before sprinting and grabbing Nate. She runs with Nate and grabs a couple rocks and throws them at a couple people before throwing Nate in a small hole that she broke with the force of the markers. She slides in and notices its on a ramp . She slides down a wooden ramp and kicks off to make sure she didn't run into Nate. "Sorry bout that." She says with a grin "Can't let people get to us. Besides this is safer than staying there."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

The firefight only lasted a few seconds the black-suited men were not expecting a mech to approach them from the rear so the fire at 'Lighting Fist' almost immediately which allowed Jimmy, Bill, and Steve to stun the men quickly.
    "Jimmy, Bill clear those two guys out of the way I do not want to step on them accidentally, Steve watch our backs as we go through the door"
    As Jimmy and Bill were clearing the unconscious men out of the way of the door Steve said: "Someone else is coming in behind us."
    "That does it: we have no time for subtlety lets go" Taz ordered punching the hidden door. They stormed in and found nothing except an empty table and another door.
    "That must be the door to the arena," Taz said. Again punching his way through the door they stormed in this time the arena.
    "I see a man down," Jimmy said.
    "I am on it," Bill said as the team's medic he took a moment to examine the body while everyone else checked out the arena for the two VIP's
    "There is an opening here we," Steve said as he got cut off by Taz
    "WE GOT MOVEMENT IN THE STANDS, EVERYONE, DOWN THE HOLE" Taz yelled as more black-suited men came out of the passageways into the stands.
    "I AM GOING TO NEED HELP HERE" Bill yelled Jimmy came to help him move the body as Taz came over to be their shield and overwatch.
    The black-suited men hesitated and some had a confused look. After a moment one of them said "What are you all waiting for? Kill them."
    As they started shooting at Taz, who was the only one left above ground, he switched his 20mm cannon to smoke rounds and fired.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    ~ Nate

"You're mental," Nate deadpanned as he recomposed himself after being thrown down a hole. "Baléve jotje," he muttered as he dusted himself off, cleaning his trenchcoat. "Next time 'ya throw me down a hole, why don't you try tellin' me first," he remarked flatly, looking around. Potjé, I have no idea where we are... Looks like I'm gonna have to teleport us out... Shoot! I forgot to place a marker inside the base!
    "Well now it's revenge time! I hope you like walkin'~" the whitehead smirked as he created a portal with his Ruigg, slightly illuminating the area. Grabbing the girls hand, Nate jumped into the portal, emerging in an alleyway several blocks away from T.E.A.L. base.

(Nate's weapon is quite unfair, isn't it~)

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Hera.

She stumbles in the new area and looks around "Well aren't you tonight's biggest ass hole?" She starts to walk out of the alley before hearing cracks and crumbles from behind. She looks around and twirls her pistols to be armed "The fuck is that noise . .. ?" She hears the sounds of screams in the streets and car sirens going off. She hears loud footsteps followed by a large roar. She runs out of the alley way and sees a sandstone giant with a giant gash in its face. A shattered gem on its face. "Oh it's still alive . . ." She looks at Nate "Think you can boost me onto a roof so I can shoot its face a bit more "

5. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

As Taz fired the smoke rounds a crack came over the radio "Lighting 1 this is Eagle Chief what is your location? Over," that was Lieutenant Elric judging from his voice it can not be good.
    "Eagle Chief, Lighting 1 here we are in the middle of the arena the VIPs are not in sight," Taz replied.
    "Lighting 1 get out of the brig ASAP we have bigger fish to fry, Class 5 Terma incoming on Sicily, we are bringing the transport to you."
    Taz turns his attention to his men "We are getting out of here, the same way we came in, y'all move I will suppress them on three."
    Taz counts to three and his men bolted out of the hole under the cover of smoke in the stands, those black-suited men could not see well and fired blindly. The only rounds that even hit were on 'Lighting Fist'.
    They made their way quickly out of the brig and onto Zapdos 2.
    "Glad to see you made it in one piece" Lieutenant Elric wasted no time, "here is the situation the Class 5 Terma is a half a click out and approaching this way, the rest of the men are already on the wall trying to engage it. Alert Unit 3 will be on our left and Alert Unit 1 our right, Alert Unit 4 was off duty today, we are trying to mobilize them as we speak they will be our reserve when they are ready. I need you to keep that thing off the wall as long as possible." Just so happens as the Lieutenant finished his briefing we arrived on the wall.
    "Sir yes sir," Taz replied and Taz took a moment to look at his new opponent, just looking at the Terma is terrifying and Taz knew that he did not design 'Lighting Fist' to fight a Terma of this size.

#65 Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "That's the Termas you fought!? Ké aste!" Nate exclaimed, excited at seeing a bigger version of the creature up front.
    "Think you can boost me onto a roof so I can shoot its face a bit more?" the whitehead heard his companion ask. Turning to her with a grin, he replied cheerfully. "Of course~ I didn't create this for nothin'~! Técalan," he said as he opened a portal on the ground. A similar portal opened up on one of the several rooftops, confirming the teleportation route. "I'll stay here; someone needs to be damage control," Nate declared as he stepped back, creating another portal (?!) which intercepted a large piece of debris and teleported it to a safe place.

~ Esdras

"Of all times for a friggin' Terma to appear, it had to be now!" Blacke shouted as the three soldiers briskly walked towards the hangar.
    "Language, Lieutenant," Esdras muttered dangerously, making the teen shut up as they approached a small vehicle; a military jeep.
    "This defeinitely brings back some memories," Gale remarked, face turning pale when he recalled riding on the jeepney with the other two.
    "You better not puke on the sidedoor again," Blacke told his companion as the three boarded the vehicle, Esdras sitting on the drivers' seat.
    "Bloody hell..."
    "If I hear another curse from the two of you I will send the both of you to the hospital!"
    "Aye ma'am!"
    And the three took off.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Hera

Hera dives through the portal and aims her pistols at the Terma. She sees it flail its arm into a building. The arm is repelled but the buildings force field cracks . Hera starts to unload her bullets into the Terma. It feels the little pellets of the pointer bullets hit it and looks at where it all comes from. The Terma sees Hera and remembers her. It lets out a large angry roar before going into a full blown charge on all fours . Hera keeps a calm posture shooting it as the creature leaps into the air and slams into the ground near the building. It throws its arm at the base of the building causing a massive dust cloud to appear. It swings again at an Ariel angle. When slamming it hits the ac vent making it explode in mass steam. Hera uses this chance to dive to a balcony and run through the house to another window and grabs a book chucking at it breaking the window as she dives and grabs onto a pipe on the wall pulling herself up to continue shooting at the Terma . 20 bullets remain in both guns together. The creature starts to get infuriated as it starts to tremble and grow more parts.

(New mechanic!~ Turn based moves)

(Each time a new action starts when I post or if I skip a round will tick. Some enemies have a round timer for a large attack. You can prepare for these attacks in your own way whether that be deal as much damage as you can or get to a safe spot it all depends.)

! ! ! 1 Round(s) till the giant finishes its new form.

8. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

As the Terma charged the men on the wall fired everything they had it did not slow down. It crashed through the wall where Alert Unit 1 was and straight at a building.

"Alert Unit 2 we have orders to get off the wall and chase the Terma, Taz takes point" Lieutenant Elric ordered.
    They darted off the wall and onto the streets below and as the unit was about to turn the corner Taz peaked around the corner and saw the terma trying to transform.
    "It's sitting still get the Plasma Bazooka," Taz ordered Private Jimmy brought it forward and aimed it at the terma while Taz moved to the center of the street and another group moved across.
    "Fire on my command" the Lieutenant ordered every one was now setting their sights on the terma, "FIRE FIRE FIRE" everyone let loose on the terma, Taz firing energy bolts all across its backside and any newly grown parts it wanted to grow. Taz thought to himself 'If nothing else we are putting on a good light show.'

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    (Nate will just be doing damage control~)

~ Nate
    "Ké damé!!" Nate exclaimed in panic as he created several portals, each of them intercepting debris and setting them down om the ground. Potjé, if this continues the Ruigg will lose power in a few minutes, the whitehead thought in worry, noting the diminshing reserves of power in his weapon. Creating more portals to protect a man from being crushed, the teen failed to notice a large chunk of rock heading for him...
    "Watch out!" a certain raven-haired soldier shouted as the debris was obliterated before it fell. Looking around in surprise Nate saw the quickly approaching army vehicle holding Esdras, Blacke and a sickly Gale.
    "Hang on!" the redhead declared as she hoisted the teleporter up, said teleporter beginning to panic.
    "Oi oi wait a minute I'm-" he said before going pale as his face turned green.
    "Oh c'mon, don't tell me you have motion sickness too!" Blacke groaned as Esdras stopped the car, allowing the two motion-sick men some reprieve.
    "Thanks for savin' me," Nate said, before running towards the battlefield. "Potjé, I need to go back!" he exclaimed, creating a portal as he passed through it, emerging on the other side of the Terma, continuing his damage control. The whitehead was surprised to see the three soldiers follow him into the portal, however, as they prepared their weapons and began shooting at the falling debris the teleporter had missed.
    "We're not completely useless, y'know~" Gale smirked as he shot a barrage of bullets at a particularly large piece of rock, before turning to another one right after it exploded. Nodding, Nate continued to teleport falling debris, the other boys destroying ones he missed, while Esdras followed up the Alert Unit's shots, aiming for places where the others had already hit.

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Hera

Hera watches as the creatures body gets blasted by another group of forces. She shoots more bullets before noticing who they were "Oh it's them again?" She shoots at the Terma as large spikes break out of its body. Its form almost changes before Hera takes out her plasma-tic knife and throws it cutting the creatures arm. The transformation of the creature finishes. Parts of the new form are missing and broken. It's arms were longer and more sturdy to act like a shield . the left arm. The creature swings and makes a building collapse and Hera to stumble . She looks at her bullet count and decides to keep a hold on detonating to see if she can get more bullets before finishing the clip

11. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Taz, get the riflemen up closer" Lieutenant Elric ordered.
    "Sir if they get any closer they might get hit by debris" Taz responded at the same time the terma demolished a building.
    "Any more objections?" Lieutenant Elric said with a little sarcasm.
    "No sir, Private Jimmy lead your squad up the street on the right, Private Steve your squad moves up behind me, LETS's MOVE IT"
    The platoon moves up closer to the Terma while the heavy weapons personnel fire at the Terma from a distance. When they reached their new position uncomfortably close to the Terma Taz receives a notification that his energy rifle is at half power, only 30 energy bursts remain. "Note to self improve the 60 energy bursts is not enough."
    "HEY, I DON'T THINK THESE RIFLES ARE DOING ANY GOOD" Private Jimmy yelled at Taz.
    "OK concentrate your fire on its back right leg," Taz yelled back thinking that if they just pounded away at one spot on the Terma that it will at least get its attention, so it will turn its head for a kill shot or perhaps slow it down.

12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Coso met!" Nate cursed as he quickly teleported towards the building the Terma demolished, noticing that there were still people in them. In an instant portals were set up as people were whisked away from the danger zone, courtesy of the Ruigg, of course.
    After a few more rounds of cleaning and evacuating, there were no more bystanders in the area, and the whitehead could now focus on assisting the others. Seeing the soldiers shoot the Terma's right leg, a lightbulb appeared over his head. "Ah! Ogano, I can do that~!" the teleporter declared as he created a portal beneath the creature's right foot. Placing the second portal under the other foot but slightly shifted to his left, the Terma lost its balance and stumbled on itself, leaving it prone to more attacks. Josje!

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera.

Hera looks at the plane and flicks her gun up into the air. The ammo clip showing above she points at the clip as a way to try and say "Hey i'm almost out of bullets I need ammo as soon as I can." She waves her gun around to try and grab their attention . She takes a breath as the giant takes a swing and break a part of their arm off and flings a rock at the ship .

14. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

As the Terma's balance was shifted leaving it prone the men moved up even closer taking cover in some of the nearby buildings. Taz noticed a small reflection on top of one of the buildings he zoomed in with his camera to notice her pointing at her magazines. "Hey you got an extra radio," Taz said to the radio operator.
    "Yeah, here you go," the radio operator handed one of the smaller radios to Taz, then to the radio operator's shock Taz threw the radio right at her hoping that she would notice the radio. About that time a plane crashed nearby.

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Oh you gotta be kiddin' me! was the sentiment of the damage control team as they saw the crashing plane.
    "Nate!" Esdras shouted, aiming to grab the teleporter's attention.
    "On it!" said teleporter replied, creating portals in front of the four which brought them before the fallen plane.
    "Blacke, Nate, search the tail part for survivors! Gale, we'll search the front," the redhead declared, the others nodding as they quickly entered the aeroplane.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera.

Hera watches as the plane falls and she finishes her clip of bullets knowing she's not gonna get attention from the ship to get some ammo. She runs out of ammo and sighs as she grabs another plasma blade from in her boot. She swings at the giant as it lets out a roar. A couple windows shatter as Hera swings her blade. The force of the blade made her a big light headed. She staggers before noticing an arm was sent at her from the giant. A severed human arm. Hera was not paying attention when the creature reached down and grabbed a person and ripped their arm off and threw it at her.

17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz looks over to the crashed plane and noticed that its the Pixies and the kid with the teleport gun, which gave him lots of ideas. "Radio Operator," Taz yelled out.
    "Here sir," the radio operator said back.
    "Take some spare radios from supply and one of them to the kid with the 'Ruigg' he is over at that crash site and have him teleport himself with another spare radio to that building over there on the roof, someone is in there that needs it."
    "Yes sir," the radio operator said back.
    "Oh and tell them I am the one that sent them the radios"
    "Of course sir," the radio operator said as he was giving radios to Private Jimmy who is going to the crash site straight away.
    At that time screams from one of his men could be heard as his arm was ripped off by the Terma. That was it, Taz checked his energy rifle it had only 10 shots remaining. Enough for two charged blasts. Nothing else was working any better so far so he started the first charge, aimed it carefully at the Terma's head and fired.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "She's dead too," Nate sighed as he and Blacke checked one-by-one the passengers of the crashed aeroplane. Currently he was trying (and failing) to find a pulse in an old woman's body.
    "That makes 3 deaths," Blacke declared solemnly as he went on to check the next pair of passengers. Hearing a groan from one of them, the soldier tapped the person, a young man who seemed semi-conscious. "Hey, are you okay?"
    The man stirred slightly, widening his eyes at the presence of a rescuer, and vaguely nodded, while shaking his companion, a girl who was about the same age as him. Seeing no major injuries Blacke signalled the whitehead, who nodded and created a portal beside him. Removing the passengers' seatbelts, he brought them into the portal, teleporting him and the survivors outside.
    "Héneonam, you're safe now~" Nate grinned as the two widened their eyes in shock and relief. The teleporter then made another portal beside them as he turned back. "This portal will lead you quite a ways from the battlefield, so find a safe place to stay, 'kay~?" he smiled, looking at them as they hesitantly entered the blue hole.
    "Are you the teleporter?" Nate heard a voice say; turning around he saw a person holding a a radio. "What if I am?" he asked warily.
    "One of the soldiers asked me to give this to you, and ask you to teleport it to the woman on top of the buildings," the man declared, extending the hand holding the communications device towards the teleporter.
    "Sigh you really shouldn't stop someone who is doing rescue work, but since this is gonna help defeat the threat," Nate said as he created another portal and dropped the radio inside it, much to the soldier's horror. (Said radio fell on Hera's head, falling to the ground with a toink.) "Now back to work~!" the whitehead declared as he jumped into the first portal, reentering the plane.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

Already in a trap of hell with a persons blood splattered around her she feels something hit her head. She flinches and hears the sound of something falling. She looks down to see a radio. She grab s it and quickly tries to find out how it works. She finds a button and holds it down to see if she can make use of it "This is a person in combat. I need ammo clips and stat if you read me. I'm out of bullets."

The giant is flailing its arms around causing buildings to break and crumble. More rocks are sent flying as a large boulder forms and is thrown at Hera. She runs to the side and jumps and grabs onto a ledge of a building. The boulder slams into the building . The force of it makes Hera slip but she grabs a hold dropping her pistols "SHIT" She pulls herself up and turns on the Radio "Well shit imma need a new gun."

20. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Seeing that the Terma is now flailing the shot seemed to do at least some damage but he turns his attention to his radio to respond to the call for more ammo, and a new gun, "This is Sergent Dominatus we have weapons and ammo down here if you need them." He switches frequency to talk with Lieutenant Elric.
    "Eagle Chief this is Lighting 1 none of our attacks are doing much we need additional fire support, over."
    "Lighting 1 this is Eagle Chief, Alert Unit 4 has not yet mobilized yet but confirmed ETA, 15 minutes, keep that Terma in its place and limit the damage if possible, over"
    "Yes sir," Taz turns his attention back to his men "We have got to keep it here until Alert Unit 4 arrives, fire at its legs." Taz and the men around him that are able, start focusing their fire on its limbs in an effort to limits its mobility but Taz charges up his second charged shot, he aims carefully at its head again but the energy rifle fails to fire and he puts it on 'Lighting Fist's' back and gets out his shield and readies his 20mm cannon and moves up close to the Terma, closer than he would normally dare.