1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

She slides down the broken buildings and gets to the main street in an attempt to find the people who called her over. She dashes to the side to not get hit by its swinging arms of wrath. Buildings are falling apart as he swings and send rocks around the area. She watches as a swing is dealt that makes a bunch of rocks fall that would be enough to kill a person. She rushes to a trashcan and takes off the lid. She runs over to an area with a couple planes and shooting "Are you the one who summoned me ?"

The giant starts getting more pissed. It flings building chunks around the streets attempting to find Hera.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

"Get these planes unloaded, MOVE IT," Lieutenant Elric ordered as the planes just touch down. A few Privates rushed over to the plane to unload the extra weapons and ammo for the guys directly fighting the Terma then he heard a voice saying "Are you the one that summoned me?"
    He turned to the voice and said: "No, but I need all the help I can get, get over here."
    The woman rushed over to him and he said: "What is your name?"
    "Hera" she replied.
    "It's Private Hera now, here is what I need you to do run ammo to the unit" but at that time Private Bill just ran up with a wounded man and he was missing an arm. Private Bill put down the man in the plane where another medic was waiting for him.
    Then he reported to Lieutenant Elric "Sir we need ammo."
    "Just as I thought" he points to her "She is going to help you," Private Bill and Hera were both loaded down with as much ammo as they could carry and still run with a large box of ammo carried by them both. Then they rushed to the front where the rest of the unit was.

-Taz-
    'I am running out of options here' Taz thought to himself as his 20mm cannon was quickly running out of ammo with the Terma going into a frenzy. 'That tears it,' "IS EVERYONE OUT OF GRENADES?" He asked. Everyone reported that they were out of grenades with the exception of Private Steve who had one grenade left for his grenade launcher.
    "Here is the plan: Steve follow me in and stay close your target is the Terma's head, EVERYONE ELSE GIVE US AS MUCH COVER FIRE AS POSSIBLE" Taz turns to Steve "Ready?"
    Steve responds: "Ready."
    "GO GO GO" Coming out of cover Taz in 'Lighting Fist' charged directly at the Terma with Private Steve close behind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "I think we got everyone we can," Nate declared, panting as the four stood by the outside of the aeroplane (the heat and cramped-up space made it difficult to breathe).
    "45 survivors, 54 casualties; that's everyone, right?" Blacke asked, looking at his commander.
    "I called air traffic; there were 97 passengers, along with the two pilots," Esdras said, making everyone grin.
    "Josje! We did it!" the whitehead exclaimed as he high-fived with Blacke.
    "He's fittin' in so well," Gale remarked, grinning as he stood cross-armed next to the redhead, who smiled.
    "He would be a perfect choice for a fourth member..."
    CRASH
    "Potjé! Not another building!" Nate groaned, teleporting once more towards the battlefield and the Terma destroying more buildings. As he emerged from the portal he immediately teleported a particularly large slab of concrete away, before following the trail of destruction he creature was making and cleaning up (while staying a considerable distance away so he won't be noticed).

4. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hera runs with Bill as an entourage of rocks is sent her way. She dives in front of them and blocks it with the trashcan lid "Go!" She flings the trashcan lid to the Terma and runs to catch up with Bill to help get to the front line. She watches the Terma carefully as a soft *tonk* noise is heard. The terma ignores the hit and attempts to focus at Taz. Hera grabs another spare plazma blade she hid in her boot . "This is my last one . . . " She throws the ammo to the front line and starts dashing at the Terma. She activates the blade and makes a swing in order to protect the lightning fist from being attacked. She swings and makes a cut but enough to interrupt its focus. She jumps back as it lifts is leg to stomp and gets with the front line "FILL HIM WITH PLAZMA!" she yells into her intercom. She looks around to see if she can find the mad teleporter.

5. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"STEVE TAKE YOUR SHOT" Taz yells out. Steve lines up his launcher carefully, he fires. The grenade lands on the Terma's face. "Nice shot now get back."
    The Terma takes a swing at Taz and it hits his left arm, right where the shield is it was enough to send him flying into building luckily he lands on the first floor. Taz checks the systems of the Lighting Fist everything was still working but the shield now has a massive dent in it. "Well, that is not going to buff out," he said as he got up and back to the center of the street. Taz looks back at the Terma and said: "Come on do it again... I can use the data." The Terma swings at him one more time but a plasma blade came from behind Taz and struck the Terma before it hit Taz.
    "FILL HIM WITH PLASMA" a familiar cry came from behind him and Taz turned to see her again.
    "HEY TAZ MY GUN IS OVERHEATING WHAT DO I DO?" one of the heavy gunners yelled at Taz for advice.
    "POUR WATER ON IT, TAKE A LEAK ON IT, SPIT ON IT. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU DO, KEEP UP THE FIRE," Taz answered. Taz turned back to the Terma then he checked his ammo: empty, only one weapon left his Titanium alloy sword. Taz drew the sword and thought to himself, 'Ammo is going to be a problem with this design.'

6. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Nate
    "FILL HIM WITH PLAZMA!"
    "MOVO!?" Nate yelled, cringing at the very loud command he could hear a kilometre away, which is sure to cause a lot of collateral damage. As the shots continue to be fired, he whitehead worked twice as hard to collect all the falling chunks of rock and concrete.

7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

She looks around the arena to see if she can find Nate . She knows that she dropped her gun near by where they had warped earlier from the underground sewers. She watches as the sand giant starts to grab parts of the building and eat it. "It's trying to regen its damages. . . .

"Keep it under fire I need to run and find a person ." She runs forward at the giant cutting it while she can continuing to run . She sees portals opening "That's a good sign . " She slashes her sword in the air as a way of indicating shes there.

8. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

"Where the hell is Alert Unit 4?" Lieutenant Elric called on the radio to his captain.
    "They are deployed to the government district." The captain responded
    "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING OVER THERE?"
    "I AM TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF"
    Lieutenant Elric looks back to his men seeing that Taz's mech is out of ammo, some of them are getting hurt, the other Alert Unit has gone AWOL and that Terma is now just eating buildings. 'We need to kill this thing NOW,' he thought to himself.

-Taz-

Taz looked around to make sure everyone else was doing their jobs. But then the debris coming their way stopped and he looked back at the Terma perplexed seeing that it is now eating a building which gives him an idea. Taz calls on the radio, "Hey Teleporter get over here to the front we need you, now." Taz looks at Private Grant and ordered: "Gather up all of the explosives that you can."
    "TAZ I NEED SOME HELP" Private Bill called. Taz seeing that Bill was trying to dig out some rubble, ran over to see what he can do to help. Bill gave Taz a summary "Steve is trapped underneath the rubble." Taz did not hesitate he lifted up as much debris that Lighting Fist can carry allowing Bill to free Steve from the debris. Bill gave Steve a quick examination and said "He has multiple broken bones. I will need to get him out of here."

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hey Telepor-... ...-ere to... ...need y-..." Nate heard from the crackle of a nearby walkie-talkie, a question mark appearing on his head. "Hm? What's that about?" the whitehead inquired aloud, shrugging as he continued to teleport debris around. Chéckco gésja mamoé, he thought.

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    Feeling as if the world around her was falling apart she swings the sword in the air to try and get some form of attention from the white haired teleporter. She hears the walkie-talkie scratch trying to get the teleporter to go to the front line. Hera sees it is no use and turns around and rushes at the Terma "If I can't get his attention like that. . . THAN I'LL GET IT LIKE THIS!" she jumps on the buildings rubble and goes behind the Giant who was was breaking buildings attempting to eat as much to regen its hp. She twirls her blade "SURPRISE BUTT SEX!" She rams her blade into the creatures lower back forcing her blade to stick in its back . She falls and slides on the Termas leg. The creature swings backwards as Hera sees a weak power line support. She grabs a rock and breaks the power line supports causing the line to fall and entangle the Giant. The giant tips and tumbles slamming into the ground cracking its left arm . She runs to the rest of the team "I can't find the teleporter. I lodged my blade in the terma. If we can get a strong enough fist right on that blade we can take this big shit down."

! Turns till giant gets up. One

(The reason the power lines fell is because others were broken down and weak. They were also the ones that hang on the roofs like phone lines.)

11. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Now that Private Steve is clear Taz looks around to see if anyone else needs help but then he saw the Terma fall backward. 'This is our chance' he thought to himself as he ran over to Private Grant. "How much you got?" Taz said.
    "Just enough C4 to level a building and the three-second detonator," Private Grant replied.
    "Good enough."
    At that time he heard a crack on the radio: "Sergent Dominatus do you read over."
    Taz replied: "Loud and clear over"
    "This woman says she has stuck a blade in the Terma and if we could punch it we just might kill it, over."
    "I will do what I can over and out."
    Taz took the explosives and drew his own sword and rushed the Terma. Taz looked over the Terma to find the blade and he saw exactly where it was. He slung the explosives toward the face of the Terma, then he jumped as high as he can. He readied his sword for his own strike and his shield for a punch against that blade. His blade came down on the Terma hard and his shield punched the already lodged blade hard. He pulled his blade out of the Terma and ran back to his men yelling on the radio: "I am clear, detonate."

12. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Nate
    KABOOM
    "Gah! What was that!?" Nate exclaimed in shock. He was in the middle of running towards the fallen powerlines that could become potential fire hazards when he saw the Terma's face get covered by a large explosion. "Coso, they used a BOMB!?" he shouted, before using two portals as a makeshift shield against all the debris that was hurling rapidly due to the force of the detonation.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera feels her energy start to drain "I'm nearing my limits. This is a lot today." She grabs her shoulder and pops her arm. "We need to find a way to end this . . . If we can get the little teleporting rat I can get my gun and blast its face open."

The giant gets up . Its left arm cracks and crumbles as it falls apart, the face cracks open more but not all the way, little red dots are scattered all around its face. Its right leg was missing a chunk of its leg.

Shocks could be heard from the now broken power lines. The wind was growing stronger as about seven planes strike down . The Terma turns and is brought to its knees as a man with his left arm draped by wolf pelt. He had a black eyepatch with a pentagram on it. He had short brown hair, a short beard, hazel eyes, 5'8, he wore what looked like armor, a yellow t-shirt, black leggings He spoke in a deep chilling voice. "So, this is the damn creature that caused all the problems ? Wonder why he was so easy to take care of." He twirls a blade made of pure plasma and sheaths it. He glares upwards at the major group of people and army members "Seems like a party happened here. Explain yourselves. I am Lance Valheart, the lead sword master of the Teal forces."

` Little info break
    - This dude is the real sword master of the Teal forces.
    - He will not know Taz's army as he thinks of his forces on the highest power he knows that theirs more than his army but doesn't believe they can do anything so he forgets about them. He does not work for Taz's government area because there at seven types of armies in this timeline.
    - The reason the Giant fell to his knees is because he was defeated. Lance had faster movements than we could've seen. He went threw the power lines. This will be explained more in story.

`

"I am Hera, this is an entire army of people who just saved your damn city. You're late and if we did nothing this damn giant would've destroyed half the town." Heras face was stern and annoyed. "Why show up now when we were just at the end of the fight? To steal the honor ?" Hera stood her ground looking at Lance

"Look kid I asked the adults not some puny teenager."

"Just know that Giant may not even be dead. I've fought it before. It's head isn't the weak spot. You're gonna need more than that to be able to kill it."

"I know, I got an entire squad breaking and entering it now to find the gems inside."

Fourty men stood behind the terma breaking its back to enter. All had large guns and plasma knives

"Now move kid."

14. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

BOOM! "Well that is Taz for ya," Lieutenant Elric said right after the explosion. After he said that a crack on the radio: "We got seven planes coming in clear them a landing zone."

It was the captain he ordered a few men to guide the planes in and out steps a wonderful sight: highly disciplined men with the absolute best equipment that one could get their hands on and a one of the Sword Masters. This is the first time that anyone from the nearby base has seen anyone like this. As he was walking up to greet the Sword Master, Hera was already speaking to him.
    "Now move kid," Lance said. At that point, Lieutenant Elric salutes, introduces himself and gave him a brief rundown of what has been happening since that Terma breached the wall.

-Taz-

After the explosion, Taz turned around to see that thing get up on its knees again but this time it seems to just stay there so he turned his attention to his men especially the ones that are trapped underneath the rubble. As he was getting his men out from underneath the rubble he thought to himself: I now got plenty of data to make the Mk2 but now I need money.

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Esdras

"It's over!" Blacke exclaimed in relief as they watched the Terma fall. As the two boys began to cheer, the redhead couldn't help but sigh. There were many casualties, but it was greatly reduced thanks to that kid, he'd be a perfect asset for TEAL. Then again, where is that kid? she thought.

~Nate
    "Jeré jeré, 'ya need help~?" Nate asked as he watched a soldier lift heavy rubble in order to get his stuck comrades out. "Sorry I only came now, I was busy clearing the debris," the whitehead said, grinning sheepishly as he created a portal to move away the debris and for the soldiers to crawl through. "Anyway gotta go, palemo~!" he said after enough portals were made, disappearing through another one before it closed.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    Clutching her Teeth she has to resist spitting on Lances foot. She remembered the people investigating the terma and decides otherwise. She walks over to the Terma to see if she can find anything. She looks at the face "Hey what're you doin over here kid?" A person says behind her. Hera glares behind her to see one of the armored men "I'm merely checking the damage we did to the creature." She scrapes at the little red dots on the face. "I need to get my gun . . . " She looks over to see the white haired rat. "You." She points at Nate " I need you to teleport me back to the alley way. I dropped my gun and I still her the bullets active. If they stay inactive than they'll become unstable and eventually break in a much stronger way and cause more damage than a mere cut."

17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

After thanking the white head for helping his men out he turns to see that most of them were wounded in some way ranging from minor cuts and bruises to broken bones in one case one man's arm was completely crushed by debris unless he gets one of those fancy mechanical arms he will never be able to serve again. He got out of Lighting Fist for the first time in what feels like forever. He could not help but shed tears because of the destruction of the place he swore to protect and the machine that he designed himself, built himself, was now battered. He counted the wounded men and the dead trying not to show weakness or emotion. He went to report his findings to Lieutenant Elric which was out of 20 men in Alert Unit 2: 10 were wounded, out of those 3 severely, and 2 dead. The Lieutenant said, "Good work we will probably have to spend the next few weeks out of the line and Sergent Dominatus you did good work on that mech of yours as well, see that it does get back into service as soon as possible." Then he was dismissed and he went back to the men.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "O-of course!" Nate replied to Hera's request, albeit stammering slightly. "Hedjéman, do you remember which alley that was? Heheh," the whitehead added, laugh nervous as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,981.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    Sighing she says "It should be down there. " She points down where they were once. "If anything you can get me closer and I can find my gun faster." She kicks at the Terma before saying "It was near a cafe I remember . . . "

~Lance

He looks around at the people clearing the rubble and sees Taz. "You. I need you to answer me. Do you have any clue about how severely this place has been damaged?!" He places his arms in a cross. "Maybe you can use that mech for something other than destruction and clean this mess up!"

~Hera.

Hearing what Lance had just said made her eye twitch and spoke up. "You're just a blind asshole aren't you . . . ?" She grabs a hold of a rock from the rubble "I've already got in a fight with a soldier today. I ain't afraid of another round." She dashes to the Termas left shoulder and pulls out a now beat up blade. She adjusts her stance to allow her for fast movements. She hears guns click knowing that they where from her side where the Terma was. "Oi! Rat! Activate the portal to the cafe as soon as you can! I'll need a fast escape. This guys an asshole and I need a fast way of getting out because of him." She hears bullets start to ring out as she gets struck with a taser. "That'll be enough" She was able to get a glance. A dark skinned male with a short black Afro stood behind her. He had a large rifle strapped to his back . He wore black clothing to hide himself in case of needing to go into stealth. He had a short black beard and was muscular . In a deep voice he says "Now Lance explain to me why this girl was attempting to grab a knife outta this Terma and the damage to the town?"

~Lance

"Well if it isn't Gunghir." Lance fixes his stance. "I got no clue about any of this all I know is these damn slackers can't defeat a C tier giant." Heras teeth grind after hearing this "We aren't slackers . . . we were under prepared . . . you damn . . ." She is forced to shut up after she feels another shock in her arm. "That'll be enough outta you." Gunghirs voice says. "Lets ask the person over in the mech who is confused as hell for some reason." He points at Taz.

#99 Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  20. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Yes, sir," knowing that the Sword Masters are at least the rank of a Colonel he moves to Lighting Fist to see if it is still operational without damaging it any further. He did a few quick checks then powered it up. He did his last checks then he heard some shots ring out which freaks him out he started to look around for where the shots came from. He saw that woman on the ground with another Sword Master with what appears to be a taser. He thought to himself that this woman though talented in combat might need to learn to control herself but then again she has been through this all-day. He was just in awe that she was being treated in such a way but he has to keep his cool. One of the Sword Masters points to him and says: "Explain to me why this girl was attempting to grab a knife outta this Terma and damage the town?"
    "Sir I can not speak for her actions sir," Taz answers.
    "Step out of the mech so we can talk man to man," Sword Master Lance ordered.
    Taz steps out of Lighting Fist then stands at attention. He is now expecting that he is going to be harassed by the two Sword Masters the same way as he was harassed back in boot camp. One thing is clear in Taz's mind he would rather be harassed then his men.