1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Surprise!" Nate shouted, smirking as he jumped from his hiding spot, surprising everyone as he seemingly appeared from nowhere. Taking advantage of this he sprinted for Hera, grabbed her hand and began to run.
    "Oi, stop him!" Lance exclaimed, the first to recover from the shock as he pointed to the skedaddling boy.
    "Jeré jeré, this is why I hate bureaucrats," the whitehead muttered as he turned to a small alley, immediately creating a portal and dashing quickly inside with the girl in tow. Appearing back in the original place where they teleported to get away from the underground place, Nate turned to his companion. "You're welcome~" he grinned as he did a mock bow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

She was confused by all of this and wondered why he didn't let her just stay on the ground knowing this will cause more troubles. "So why pick me up?" Her body was still buzzed up and she could feel where the taser prongs were forcefully removed by the Rat dragging her. "So where in hells name are we ?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

'Oh crap', Taz thought to himself as that woman got thrown onto the teleporter's shoulder and ran without anyone able to stop him. Taz looked back at the now-dead Terma saw the red dots then he remembered what they did to the Terma in the colosseum. "Sir, those red dots on the Terma's face need to be treated like armed munitions, sir," Taz said hoping that at least one of the Sword Masters will even listen to him.

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Just as you said, near the café~!" Nate replied cheerfully, sheathing his Ruigg as he began to look around. "Josje, now to look for that gun of yours..." the whitehead muttered as he searched around the alley for his companion's weapon.

#104 Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    "My body has to many volts my body isn't stable yet. I can't get up or move for that matter. I was a couple buildings past this and you'll find a couple bits of broken piping near it." She attempts to move her arm to point but it was to painful to do so. "Go ahead and search i'll be fine in this rubble. I can most likely get a bit of sleep in."

~Lance

"God damn it." Lance mutters before turning around to Taz "What about the red dots?"

"Well as a gunslinger I recognize those bullets" Speaks Gunghir "Those look like marker bullets but they really have no use they're just markers that do nothing else"

6. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Sir I still recommend approaching the marker bullets with caution," Taz dropped formality at this point "earlier today I saw similar bullets used to great effect to kill a Class 2 or 3 Terma."

-Lieutenant Elric-

"Is that all the wounded?" Lieutenant Elric asked.
    "Yes sir," Private Bill answered.
    "Alright now let's get out of the construction crew's wa--" he stopped mid-sentence to see his sergeant trying to advise caution to the Sword Masters. 'Ah shit here we go again' He thought to himself.

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Found your gun~!" Nate grinned, returning to the stunned girl as he emerged from the alley's opening. "The piping was a little hard to get past, but one teleport did the trick," the whitehead said as he sat beside his companion, placing the weapon he was tasked to recover on a nearby trash bin. "Aaanyway," Nate grinned childishly, looking at the girl with inquisitive eyes. "How did 'ya kill the Terma? I didn't see much, but the fight was ké aste! Well except for the destruction of the town and the fact a lot of people died, but still~!" he added bluntly.

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    She sighs " Knife, large mech thing, bullets." That's all you need to know. It's not very important. Oh and Sacrifices." She starts to try and sit back up. She slowly starts to sit up. She lets a sizzle as she was able to perch herself on the wall.

~ Gunghir

" That's impossible these bullets are as useful as braille on a gearshift. It would not have the power to make any force to kill these things. Especially a class two or three. " He sighs as he crosses his arms and spreads his legs a little. "Now we need to find the two who ran off."

9. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

'HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GUY EVER MAKE IT TO THE RANK HE HAS NOW' Taz internally screamed. Taz took a breath, settled his thoughts then said "Private Grant."
    "Yes, sir," Private Grant Replied.
    "Pick two men and make sure that none of our men or the construction crews get near the Terma's head, treat the area as if it has live explosives, understood."
    "Yes, sir but what about their men?"
    "Warn them three times after that it's on them."
    "Yes sir," Private Grant went to pick two guys then went to maintain a safe perimeter around the Terma's head.

Taz went back into Lighting Fist check its systems then started it up.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    ~Nate

"Aww, I wanted details," Nate pouted, sighing as he looked at the sky, smiling. "Gravé, the earth's so vast, no~? One would think having the ability to teleport would make the world seem smaller, but instead I get to go to places I've never been before! I meet new people, learn new things, experience different cultures, it's just amazing to just explore... and the Termas, they're so unique; I know they're dangerous, péro they're just so interesting to watch! And those soldiers, T.E.A.L., was it~? They're pretty cool too~ Pazénsja if I'm talking too much, though it's a nice thing to think about, no~?"

#110 Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

She sighs after hearing the rat monolog. She places her hand on the wall as she slowly brings herself up. She twitches a little and grabs the gun off the rubbish bin. She reaches down and activates her Walkie talkie. "Step away from the Terma. This is the one and only chance i'll give you." She spoke with a bit of shake in her voice but was stern.

~Lance

He hears a faint voice over by Taz. "What'd he say?" Lance spoke with a bit of anger in his voice over the run away. "It's something about staying away from the Terma. I guess we should do what he says so he doesn't get even more pissy." Gunghir speaks with a bit of sarcasm. They back off of it as a sizzle is heard followed by a large gash in the Termas head. A couple seconds later a large explosion is heard. The force of the explosion was much faster than sound. "JESUS FUCK!" Lance yells before going into a guard pose. He grabs a phone like object " Megdolin ! Activate the forward shields on our armor! " A couple seconds later a large blue plasmatic shield form on Gunghir and Lance along with their armies . Large bursts of wind happen knocking down poles and breaking threw steel.

~Hera

"Hey ya think you can warp us back? I want to see their faces."

12. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz hears over the radio "Step away from the Terma. This is the one and only chance I'll give you." He turns white and yells at his men "GET AWAY FROM THE TERMA NOW"
    Private Grant and his picked men start to run as fast as they could from the Terma but Private Grant trips over some debris. Taz sees this and darts in to shield him from the blast he covers Private Grant as best he can with Lighting Fist.
    BOOM!!!
    The wind of the blast sent debris knocking on the armor of Lighting Fist, after a few seconds Taz got up to look around and saw that Private Grant was fine and so were the rest of his men. He looked back at Gunghir with a bit of a smirk but also rage. Taz wanted to say: 'Told you so' but did not.

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Sorry, but my Ruigg has been running on fumes since we were in that big castle... I used the last portal to teleport us out, suérte met that I still had one left~" Nate said sheepishly. "This charges at the rate of one portal per minute, so it'll be at least three more minutes before we can safely go back..." the whitehead added, before turning to the girl. "So why did 'ya tell them to step away? Did something exciting happen~?" Nate inquired, starry-eyed.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

"Did you not hear the loud ass fucking explosion?" She says while sighing "I activated my bullets and they went boom." She twirls her pistol around before looking at the rubble "To think. None of this could've happened if they made the city more safe. I wonder how he got in." She looks around to see broken shambles off a room . She hears a cry for help in it "SHIT I think there's someone in here. " She starts grabbing rubble and throws it to the side "Help me out here."

~Lance
    He stumbles as the wind was strong. Eventually he lets down shield "How the hell did you know that was gonna happen?" He didn't hear the thing Taz said earlier. "I never knew marker bullets had so much potential . . . We need to manufacture more. They can help out a large bit! Though I do wonder how the right name of Azazel did this Terma enter Sicily? Do you think the forcefield is down ?

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oooh that's what that loud sound was," Nate said, placing his arms behind his head. "Hey, what are 'ya looking for?" he asked, watching the girl sift through rubble, then also heard the cry. "Potjé, there were still more survivors," the teen cursed, disappointed that he wasn't able to rescue everyone as he dug through the debris at a faster pace then his companion. "There's a hand!" the whitehead declared, noticing the appendage waving for help. "Yo, are you okay down there? Any body part broken, dislodged, pinned down or impaled?"

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    She slides over and grabs a pipe to shove all the rubble out of the way "Answer the man!" Hera shouts. "I only see a bit of blood I don't think it's bad. I can't move my legs though. The piping in the house above fell down and pinned it." Hera shoves the rubble away before seeing a teen girl with red eyes, long messy dirty brown hair. She couldn't really look at her outfit but saw blood coming from her shoulder. It looked like a minimal cut. She looks around the area before saying "This building may collapse. We need to get her out fast. I don't see any other bits of danger." She sweeps in and jams her pipe under the pipes and pulls up. "Rat get her out and fast. This building is starting to creek" The house started to shift and bits of rubble fall from the ceiling. While she was holding it up she was able to see a bit of blood "Your legs are damaged Don't try and run just let him take you. When you're out I can use my pipe to block falling rocks."

~Lance.

He seemed to get more pissed as time went on "Send a tech crew over to the walls force field. Also send the search animals for the two missing." He swings on his foot and walks to his ship. The army behind him follow. "Lance we gotta be more careful about this stuff. Think of what Gloria would think if the Teal headquarters tower got destroyed after she added all the new defense." Gunghir speaks out.

17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

Now that Gunghir and Lance are now moving back to their ships Elric got on the radio and gave his captain a report of what happened.
    "Good work, Lieutenant. Have the construction crew arrived yet, over?" the captain asked.
    "Yes sir, over."
    "Assist them in search and rescue operations. Once that is done head back to base for debriefing and RNR your unit earned it, over and out."
    He turned back to his remaining men and gave them the order to start rescue operations. The split up into teams of 2 and started to spread out over the damaged area trying to look for survivors.

-Taz-
    Upon hearing the orders he got on the radio. "To all rescue teams, this is Sergeant Dominatus, my mech is fully operational and ready to assist anyone that finds some survivors. Does anyone need assistance, over." He stuck his head out of the mech "Private Bill."
    "Yes sir," Private Bill responded.
    "Stick with me and you will help with the heavy lifting and once we free a survivor we will need a medic to treat their injuries."
    Private Bill looks up at Taz, sighed, and said: "No rest for the best, huh?"
    "Not this day, but tomorrow maybe," Taz responded.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Aye!" Nate exclaimed as he carefully pulled out the girl from beneath all the debris. When they were in the clear he then immediately began first aid as he disinfected and patched up the wound. "Suérteam, looks like 'ya only got scratched; usually landing near pipes would cause impalement, but it seems you were able to avoid that~ And no broken bones or necrosis, either; your legs still seem fine and healthy to me~ Just stay off 'em for now, maybe massage them once in a while to get the blood flowin'," the whitehead said as he finished his diagnosis.

PS: I have no idea of first aid, so I don't know if I did it right~

19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    She uses the pipe and leaps out of the hole. The building falls and dust blows behind her. "I didn't catch what you were saying she alright?" Hera looks over at the girl. She was wearing a yellow and white striped shirt. It seemed to be torn in places. She wore black jeans along with it. "Did you have any family or prized possessions in the house that are not replaceable ? The girl shakes her head as Hera starts to walk back and motions for Nate to walk and talk. "We need to get to the area." She looks behind her and calls back "Make sure you get out of the range of these buildings. Head to the Teal headquarters. We'll be there in a while. " The girl screams back "Thank you. Are you a member?" Hera shakes her head and looks at the ground "So whats the death total for the plane? I heard you were on it."

20. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

As the work crews work around him and slowly the rubble is getting cleaned up Lieutenant Elric takes a moment to think about the role and responsibility of the Alert Units. The Alert Units were supposed to be the ones that come in during a Terma attack and either hold it off until the evacuation is complete or just deal with the Terma right then. What he saw today was part of that mission but it seemed like they were ill-equipped and knowledge of how to kill a Terma quickly subpar. He got up close with the now-dead Terma to look at the damage was done to it then he took out a notepad and started taking notes on the damage was done to the Terma. He took detailed notes but was not able to come up with any solid conclusions on the spot but one thing that he did notice that the skin of the Terma was riddled with rifle rounds, hundreds if not thousands of them. All of them did not go into the Terma too deep he took his pen and stuck it into the some of the bullet holes and was able to still see his pen after feeling the pen stop. This suggested that most of the riflemen while doing their job did not do much if any damage to it.