1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Guardian Rangers (Link x Might)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Hm, if I remember correctly, we counted 54 deaths out of the 99 people onboard," Nate said, finger on his chin as he walked alongside the girl. "Then while I was teleporting around I found maybe two or three dead people, so accounting for he fact that some bodies aren't found until much later I'd say the death toll is around sixty to seventy~" he finished with a grin. "Hedjéman, is it really okay to just let the girl go all by herself? She just survived being pinned underneath debris, and from experience, it'll be a little difficult to walk afterwards," the whitehead inquired, placing his hands behind his head.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera
    "It could've been worse . .. " She turns around to see the girl walking away slowly "She'll find people soon. People are gonna come investigate the damage after all." She flicks her hand in the air to pop her wrist. She looks at the alley way "Wasn't there piping here?" She looks at an empty alley way that used to have a bunch of pipes poking out of it. "I might be goin insane."

~Lance

They arrive at the forcefield maker at the edge of the city limits. They open up the fusion core reactor and fiddle with the wires. "I think a coil burnt out." an engineer says before popping out a battery like object. He twirls it and places it in his box. He takes out another one and places it in. He waits a couple seconds. "Nothin . . . Go check on the boxes. Maybe one got crushed."

Lance sighs as he sends his army out to investigate if any of the forcefield parts was broken. "We only see minor scratches sir" Lance kicks the ground "Damn." he mutters. "Got any ideas Gunghir?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"This is Private Dave, we got survivors buried in rubble on 10th street and 11th avenue any assistance is appreciated," one of the search teams called out.
    "That's our cue Bill," Taz said as he started moving the mech with Bill getting up and started moving toward the location. Once they got there the building had completely collapsed and there was one survivor screaming in the rubble.
    "Ok, do we know exactly where she is?" Taz asked.
    "No idea sir," Private Dave said.
    "Alright," Taz takes a moment to think, "Private Dave go back to the landing zone and find the locator bots and bring 6 of them back here."
    "Yes sir," Private Dave runs back to the landing zone.
    "What is her name?" Taz asked Private Wilson.
    "Uhh, I d-don't know sir," Private Wilson said nervously, "She has been s-s-screaming ever since we found her."
    "Right," Taz turns his attention to the woman and turned up his out speakers so she might hear him speak, "Ma'am stay calm we are trying to get you out."
    At that moment the sound of creaking started.

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oh, those pipes? I think I moved them out of the way when I was looking for your weapon," Nare replied, before rubbing his head sheepishly. "I may have entered the wrong alley a few couple times..." he added, remembering when he went through each aisle, each with their own collection of debris. "Carrying large pipes is quite hard, arré..." the whitehead muttered, massaging his arms which upon closer inspection was slightly red.

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

"No . . . The pipes were in the wall. . ." She walks over and brushes the wall and sees holes that seemed like they were enough to fit a mouse. "The pipes were bigger than this . . " She sighs "I'm going crazy." She starts to walk back and she hears commotion. "You hear a creaking sound as well? Like someone trying to summon a massive headache ? oh wait you're right here my bad."

~Lance

"Maybe somethings wrong elsewhere. Maybe a wire snapped. " Lance shakes his head "These wires create so much electricity that if one blew not only would we see it all go down. We'd also see the sky light up like we're in a fight in the sky. There must MUST be something wrong in the boxes. For now lets keep high guard around. The city will be vulnerable if we don't"

Jupjami likes this.
  6. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Hearing the creaks Taz begins to franticly think of a way to get her out of there quickly, then he comes up with an idea. "Start digging over here," Taz ordered. He frantically tries to move the debris in a way that hopefully won't disturb the unstable debris to much. The woman's voice starts to become hoarse as she still screams.
    Private Dave radio's in "This is Private Dave, Sergeant Taz, I could only get my hands on one locator bot."
    One locator bot is not enough to get this woman out in time. Taz frantically thinks then the creaks become lounder.
    "That does it get back guys," Taz orders while removing the safety limitations on the Lighting Fist then he starts throwing debris left and right making a hole trying to get to her. "Found her," Taz says signaling that Wilson and Bill to come in here with him to help her out.
    After a few moments, Bill says: "Her legs are still trapped, can you move the debris up a little bit."
    "Yea" Taz replies using the Lighting Fist's arms to raise the ceiling of the hole they dug a bit. They did free her but there was a small arm underneath her, Private Wilson got her out of the hole and Private Bill checked the arm and did some digging and found a small child, dead.
    "I will take care of this one sir," Private Bill said as he took the child's body out of the hole.
    Once Private Bill was clear Taz let the ceiling back down but it collapsed on him.

7. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hehee, of course~!" Nate grinned wolfishly, a malicious glint in his eye. "Daté, my friends used to say I was so annoying that if some person decides to kidnap us I could drive them insane while the others escape~" the whitehead said, poking the girl on different parts of her body as he talked. "Péro I doubt you haven't passed the crazy line before! Jéam, jéam~" he added as he patted the girl's head like how a child would pat a dog.

8. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Hera

Hera kicks Nates leg to make him fall to his knee. "Don't treat me like a dog." She looks around before hearing more comotions to a crash. "Must be another safety crew." She looks over to see rubble and dust. She sees a couple people two being a kid and a sargent "What seems to be the problem and how can I help?" She asks looking at the rubble seeing a faint glimmer.

~Lance

Tapping his foot he had ordered a fleet of planes to come over. Soon they arrive and a large amount of soldiers walk out . They lined up and saluted. Lance scratches his head. "Gunghir I don't this this'll be enough firepower. We saw from the event with the giant that these guns have very little use. Maybe get a couple mechs and robots on duty here." Gunghir sighs "Yeah we can get a couple on each axis point." He activates an intercom and takes out a odd looking gun. He aims it at the ground and a little dot is formed. A green circle forms around it. He hears a loud gunshot and hears a roaring sound. A large box slams into the ground and opens up into a large robot.

9. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

The rubble came down on him hard but thankfully he made Lighting Fist sturdy. He checks the arms: still, good. He checks the legs: the left leg is no longer responding, right leg still good. 'Well shit' Taz thought to himself now he needs rescuing. "Private Wilson did you and Private Bill make it out alright?" Taz called on the radio.
    "This is Bill, yes we did but as soon as the rubble collapsed on you Private Wilson passed out," Private Bill said much to the relief of Taz.
    "For right now I will attempt to self-rescue so stay where you are," Taz ordered.
    Taz pulled up his compass and level then used them to get the direction that he needed to go and also figured out that he is not standing straight up but more of in a prone position that is something he can work with. He moved the arms into a push-up position then he pushed carefully trying to make sure that the rubble does not collapse on him more. He pushed up enough to see which way he needed to go then he starts to crawl out of the rubble but his left leg is stuck. Taz was furious that he is so close to getting free himself that he continues to try to crawl then 'CRUNCH'. Taz continued to move and his onboard cameras confirmed that he was free so he flipped the Lighting Fist over to let himself out. He checks the Lighting Fist and he turned pale.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Hey, that was a cheap shot!" Nate shouted, a tick mark on his forehead as he rubbed the back of his leg where the impact of Hera's shoes left a red mark. Grumbling he dusted himself off and ran after the girl, noticing the small group. "Movo jaré desjte?" He asked, before shaking and repeating what he said in English. "What happened 'ere?"

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~ Not much for Hera to do here as there was no convo to her.

~Lance

The box that slammed into the ground seemed to open up and lots of steam spews out. A robot with a large rapid gatling gun emerges. It was white with red undersides. It had a tinted window cab to allow it to look nicer. On the arm that had no mounted gun was a large stub. It seemed like it could take a good amount of hits. "Robots have landed" He says into an intercom .

12. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Looking over Lighting Fist, Taz started to tear up seeing the mech that he worked on for many hours, stayed up many nights trying to machine each part to perfection was now in ruins: the outer armor was riddled with dents, the shield was already damaged from the battle was now even more beat up, the energy rifle's barrel was bent thus useless now, and the left leg was ripped off trying to get out of the debris. Taz put his hand on the mech and just whispered to it: "Thank you." Taz turned his attention back to the men around him. "How is the woman and Private Wilson?" Taz said.
    "The woman has multiple broken bones but, she will be fine. Private Wilson just passed out he will live, I just hope he comes to, soon." Private Bill said.
    "I will call the Lieutenant and give him our situation, Taz said."

-Lieutenant Elric-

"Lieutenant Elric, the rescue teams have finished sweeping all of the damaged sections but Private Wilson and Private Dave have not reported on their city block yet sir," Sergeant Max said.
    "That was the team that called for a mech unit, so Taz and Bill should be there helping them," Lieutenant Elric said trying to keep track of his teams.
    "This is Sergeant Dominatus" Taz called on the radio "Sir our block is clear and we will need a flatbed with heavy lift gear, over."
    "This is Lieutenant Elric, what happened? over."
    "While rescuing a survivor the rubble collapsed on Lighting Fist and me. Lighting Fist will need extensive repairs and is now out of action, over. "
    'Shit, I do not need any more bad news' Lieutenant Elric thought.

13. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

She clears her throat. "Excuse me." she spoke "I need an answer. What can I do in order to help?" She tried to get a bit of attention .

~Lance

He walks around the city. He looks around and sees that the town had rubble and smoke around He activates his intercom " Hey Gabriele. We're gonna need you to start making a new mech to pick up this rubble." he looks around "Yep!~ Already working on it!~" A cheerful voice chimes out.

14. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

Taz turns around and recognizes the woman and the kid. "Oh hey... uh Nate is it and I don't remember your name, but let me finally introduce myself, I am Sergeant Taz Dominatus. Just call me Taz for now." Taz motions the two over to the current project. "Right now we are just cleaning up the debris, but the special task I need to get done is free Lighting Fist's left leg from out of the debris before the flatbed truck arrives that way the crew could just pick up the mech and drive it back to base." Taz gives off a smile remembering the battle with the Terma from the arena. 'I need to make sure this woman does not make another scene when the Lieutenant arrives.'

15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Ahhh, you're that guy from the brig!" Nate exclaimed as he finally recognised the soldier. "Pazénsja for troubling you back then, anyway it's nice to meet you!" the whitehead grinned, before analysing the pile of debris that ensnared the mecha leg the man was talking about. "Hm, looks like it's trapped under a long beam, which is then pinned down under a few large blocks of cement," he declared, before walking towards the unstable formation, as a touch made the entire thing shake. "Josjé! A little push and the boulders would fall in the opposite direction, them the beam would be freed and you can get your robot part out!" Nate called out, waving his hand. "If there are no survivors left inside, I can move them right now," he added, waiting for the others' response.

16. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

"No idea what that other language was . . . " She looks at the rubble. "If it's weak and has no others are in the rubble and the teleportation doesn't work. We could use the rubble around here with some rope and pull it up like a noose."

17. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Lieutenant Elric-

Just arriving in the area with the flatbed and heavy lift gear as requested he jumps off the flatbed and takes stock of the situation. "Hey Taz," he says "we brought the equipment and some locator bots."
    "Thank you, sir," Taz said as they exchange salutes, "And sir we have not yet fully checked out the area."
    "Gotcha," he gets out a few locator bots and starts setting them up and just before he deploys them he notices the two checking out the mech's leg and the debris around it.
    "Hey you two get behind us, we are going to be checking for additional survivors before we start trying to move that leg," Lieutenant Elric said knowing that if they are in the search area they would produce false positives.

18. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Right!" Nate affirmed, jumping back down to the ground with a resounding thud. "Arreeé, that hurt more than I expected..." he muttered childishly, alternately hopping on one foot while massaging the other in an overdramatic manner. Still, he complied with what the soldier had suggested, and watched as the other men began their search for more survivors.

#138 May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
  19. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ~Hera

Hera jumps backwards as well. She looks at Nate. "You really do act like a Rat don't you?" She looked back at the mech "Always doing tricks for attention. . . . "

~Lance

He grunts into the mic a bit more when he hears a voice "We're sending a charm mech out to the area. We got a notice on where a group is already so we're gonna send it somewhere else."

20. 1mightydragon

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Taz-

"Powering up locator bots," Taz said while flipping some switches "and deployed." The locator bots scurried quickly like lizards moving throughout the debris looking for any signs of life. Taz turned to look at the two "volunteers."
    "I have got to know one thing, Miss Hera, is this: do you have any more of those marker bullets? I would like to take a look at them too, well ya' know, to figure out how they work if I could scale the design up to accommodate bigger guns or perhaps change the way they explode..." Taz continues on for some time listing off all of the different ways that he could change the marker bullets to make them more efficient.

-Lieutenant Elric-

'Taz is nerding-out again' Lieutenant Elric said after hearing the first few seconds of him asking about the marker bullets he turns back to the monitors looking for any signs of survivors.