1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Guess that Pokemon!

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by LovelyBlackRose, Jul 14, 2019.

1. LovelyBlackRose

Luminate
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.1
    So I thought of a game idea, and I didn't see it have a thread over here before so I'm gonna make it!! So it can be simpler, I'll give an example, and then I'll start the chain. (Basically just guessing the Pokémon from the dex entry given and then giving another Pokémon dex entry. And I'd say use the newest dex entry for each Pokémon, but if you want to mix it up or do the same one later on you can use older dex entries.)

Person 1: It can convert its body into digital data, which enables it to enter cyberspace.
    Person 2: Porygon!
    From its arm, it launches fireballs hotter than 3,500 degrees Fahrenheit. Its arm starts to melt when it fires a whole barrage.
    Person 3: Magmortar!
    Every day, it tilts its head in the same rhythm. A long time ago, people raised these Pokémon to serve as clocks.

So on and so forth.

Now I'll start!:
    It has no problem ignoring orders it doesn't like. It doesn't seem to mind getting hurt at all—as long as it can finish off its opponent.

2. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Bisharp?

From holes in its palms, it fires out Geodude. Its carapace can withstand volcanic eruptions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    The "holes in its palms" part kinda gave away to me that it was Rhyperior.

When it howls after finishing off its prey, the metallic sounds of its celebrating comrades can be heard from all around.

Enbuoh likes this.
  4. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Metallic.............Kommo-o? I knew it couldn't be Bisharp or Scizor.

When its opponent can't be paralyzed, it contorts itself with unexpected speed and flops away.

5. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Stunfisk is really the only electric fish I can think of, except Lanturn which this doesn't really make sense for.

It spouts poison spores from the top of its head. These spores cause pain all over if inhaled.

6. LovelyBlackRose

Luminate
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.1
    Shroomish?

When its fur stands on end, that's a sign it's about to give off a jolt of electricity. Take care, as sometimes lightning strikes next to it, too.

7. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oooooooooooh hmm hmm Electrike?

The guardians of an ancient city, they always fly the same route while keeping watch for invaders.

8. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    ...Latios and Latias...? It said guardians of an ancient city and fly, and after watching the Pokémon Heroes movie like 7000000 times that all rings the bells of Latios and Latias.

To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Oh, I actually know that one, it's Gardevoir.

Inflating its poison sacs, it fills the area with an odd sound and hits flinching opponents with a poison jab.

Rezna and Momo Kiseki like this.
  10. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    Toxicroak.

It is said that it usually hides in underwater caves. It can create whirlpools by yawning.

Rezna and Momo Kiseki like this.
  11. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Hmm, this one is tricky. Lugia?

The soul of seaweed adrift in the waves became reborn as this Pokémon. It maintains itself with new infusions of seabed detritus and seaweed.

Rezna likes this.
  12. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    im thinking of that one Pokémon that's an anchor.
    does it count if I don't know the name? I'm pretty sure it started with a D.

It lives in warm seas. It is said that a couple finding this Pokémon will be blessed with eternal love.

13. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    That's Luvdisc.

It pulls large trees up by the roots and swings them around. It causes vegetation to grow, and then it absorbs energy from the growth.

14. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Is that Trevenant?

If one utters a deep cry, many Murkrow gather quickly. For this, it is called "Summoner of Night."

15. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Honchcrow, considering it's related to Murkrow.

It stores power in the black pearls on its forehead. When it uses psychic power, it performs an odd dance step. Its style of dancing became hugely popular overseas.

16. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Sounds like Grumpig.

(Pokémon) is recognized by its long neck and elongated beak. They are conveniently shaped for catching prey in soil or water. It deftly moves its long and skinny beak to pluck prey.

17. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Gah! I don't know if I know this one, long neck and beak makes me think fearow because I honestly can't think of any other Pokémon like that...(curses her lack of Pokémon knowledge)

It beats its wings together to create fire. As it moves in the steps of its beautiful dance, it bathes opponents in intense flames.

18. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    The only "Dancing Fire mons with Wings" I can think of are Volcarona and Oricorio-Baile, though I know Volcarona's dex entries talk more about it being a deity than it dancing, so I'll say Oricorio.

It nests in horizontal holes warmed by geothermal heat. Foes who get too close can expect to be pounced on and bitten.

19. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    The only thing that comes to mind is Heatran...

Its singing voice is its chief weapon in battle. This Pokémon's Trainer must prioritize the daily maintenance of its throat at all costs.

20. JayTwix

JayTwix Bug Catcher

Egbert
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.4
    Singing Pokémon? Primirina is what I think first

With ninja-like agility and speed, it can create the illusion that there is more than one of it