1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music Guilty Pleasure Songs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    We've all got them. These songs that we KNOW are bad, but that we love all the same, damn whatever other people think! Dare you share yours?

I may or may not be listening to Britney Spears right now and my recent topic titles have probably told you all you need to know about my taste in pop music xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Africa by Toto is the best song in the world and I will never stop listening to it. It is strange, because I normally listen to metal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon and ChocoChicken like this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    *ahem*
    Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  4. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I love a lot of bubblegum pop from the 60s (eg. The Archies, Ohio Express) and sunshine pop too (Harper's Bizarre, The Cowsills, The Free Design, The Association, etc).
    Doo Wop is a guilty pleasure of mine also, as is the pop from that era (mid to late 50s - early 60s). I love the girl groups in particular.

As for guilty pleasure songs, I really love Jump by Van Halen. It's actually one of my favourite 80s songs. More Than A Feeling by Boston is a fave of mine as well. In fact I love their whole self-titled album.

5. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I like the song Despacito only because of the memes, the song itself is bad.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I mostly listen to epic cinematic soundtracks or Scandinavian heavy metal. That is, except when I'm listening to Outkast's "Hey Ya", Disasteradio's "Gravy Rainbow", or Cee Lo Green's "F You". Those always pick up my mood.

Oh, and absolutely anything by Bill Wurtz. Anything.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    It’s Raining Men by the Weather Girls. I don’t know why I love this song, but I do.