1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Guilty Pleasures

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OzoneFruit, Nov 10, 2017.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Admit it, you have them, I have them, we all them. What are some goofy things you love doing that you are too embarrassed to tell your friends/family?

Me? I'm a huge sucker for rom coms. I love the drama and misunderstandings, and the hilarity that ensues. There's a reason I love movies like When Harry met Sally and Groundhog Day. >_> Apart from that, when no one else is in the house, I will crank up my speakers and karaoke dance to musical soundtracks. WHEN YOU'RE A JET YOU'RE THE JET ALL THE WAY. ♫

So, feel free to share, and get that embarrassment off your chests! We won't judge you!

hard

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Anime is actually one of my guilty pleasures, for a very particular reason. You see, my brother always, always tries to push and shove me into watching some particular anime that he likes, and he won't shut up about it. When he's not around, that's when I decide whether or not I want to watch it. The reason being is that I don't want to prove him right by saying "that anime was pretty good".

It's a sibling rivalry thing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  3. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Guilty pleasures, hmm...I don't think any of mine are site appropriate XD although I guess when I was 11, I liked to watch MLP. Very dark time in my life.

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I sometimes enjoy going to various fanfiction websites and reading the most terrible fanfics I can. I even dramatically read them with my sister at times. Honestly I just do it because it makes me feel better about my writing and stories :sweat:

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Eheheheh, I think I'm like that with my brother too. Except I'm the one who forces him to watch it. I SEE YOU READING THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF HERO ACADEMIA BRUH YOU CAN'T HIDE.

6. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Hilariously bad animated movies, my top picks being Rock-A-Doodle, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer and Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Definitely most anime I watch, a few irl people know it but I like to pretend I'm normal irl

8. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well...I write stuff that never gets published. I'll give you three guesses why. I also like reading the absolute worst fanfiction I possibly can. Just because.
    I also sing along-badly and loudly-to my personal soundtracks when nobody else is home. Time to teach my neighbors about GOOD MUSIC.
    I will also comment out loud to myself about Tumblr posts, without thinking about, just to amaze myself with the stuff that I say.
    #MissingNo

OzoneFruit likes this.
  9. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I still play Roblox on occasion. Sometimes it's just fun to see how much that site has evolved since I last visited it.

Archaic likes this.
  10. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Bananarama

I still watch Power Rangers? I dunno...I don't feel particularly guilty for enjoying something, persay. I just wouldn't shout it from the rooftops...that applies to pretty much everything I like. So I guess all of my hobbies and interests are a guilty pleasure on that basis. xD

11. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Chocolate

Or anime

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    You haven't truly had a bad movie fun time until you have friends over to watch The Room with you. XD

Those aren't bad things they're goooooooooooood :U Especially chocolate. Never hide yer chocolate Victory!!!!

#12 Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017
  13. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    But then everyone will steal them...

14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    That... that is true. HIDE YER CHOCOLATE VICTORY. (But never feel guilty about eating it! NEVEEEER)

15. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    BUT ZE CHOCOLATE

OzoneFruit likes this.
  16. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    CHOCOLATE IS DELICIOUS AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ENJOY IT

VictoryStar34 likes this.
  17. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    BUT I FEEL GUILTY CAUSE I DRAIN ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE SUPPLIES FROM THE HOUSE

18. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    THEN YOU BUY MORE CHOCOLATE. ALL THE CHOCOLATE.

19. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    BUT I NEED MONEYS I DONT HAVE MONEYS

OzoneFruit likes this.
  20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    *Pats* it's okay Victory, I feel your pain...