1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Guitar on voice chat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POKE, Sep 21, 2017.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    So I decided to perform a few guitar songs or pieces soon on the voice chat on discord but I would like recommendations on what you would like to hear.

This would help me know your guys likes and dislikes and make the thing more enjoyable as I was planning to perform a riff from one of Justin Bieber's songs and I was noted I would be sent a meme on my attempt at this so I would want to avoid that:P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I would recommend something but I'm not the best person to do so, but I just wanted to say that it is really cool that you do that ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    POKE likes this.
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    First of all, I'd like to say a huge thank-you for this. Secondly, I'd like to ask what genre of music you're most experienced in. That would help with song selection.
    #MissingNo

POKE likes this.
  4. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Hill buddy, thanks for stopping by and noticing this:P

I can do any genre, I will practice the song, when I will play will most likely be next thursday depending on how many people on enthusiastic on my offer, I look up the tutorial on Youtube then practice it, I will even do the song me and my teacher were working on in the showcase that happened not that long ago:thumbsup:

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'd go for something that a lot of people have heard, maybe something like Believer from Imagine Dragons?
    #MissingNo