1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 2 Gym Leaders

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ShinigamiMiroku, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'd say Morty, I've always really liked him even as a kid and as I got better at English it he ended up becoming one of my favorite Johto leaders.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Dunno about my favorite, but Bugsy and his freakin Scyther caused my first leave without save in my silver nuzlocke. Still havent got past him though, so I'm guessing this cant go well.

Especially since I haven't reached Whitney and her dreaded Miltank everybody's talking about...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Yeah, if you're not ready (read: using a Geodude/Onix) that Scyther can really wreck your team (even moreso in HGSS due to that bug-type move U-Turn, which hits HARD off of his high ATK stat and protects him from counterattacks due to the auto-switch).

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm gonna go with Pryce, I have a thing for gym leaders that actually seem like veterans who know what they're doing.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Also helps that his middle name is Willow, a name that is not insignificant in the Pokémon series, especially if you consider PoGo to be part of the Pokémon canon...

Butternut likes this.