1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Gym Leaders

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So at this point we know Brock and Misty are returning, and we can assume at least some of the original gym leaders are going to return as well, though there could be changes. Who are you most looking forward to rematching?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'm really looking forward to fighting Sabrina! She was always the most interesting, and arguably the strongest, to me out of the bunch. I just think it's super cool that she has psychic powers and I really hope they made her as stylish as she was in HGSS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I'm looking forward to re-fighting all of the old Gym Leaders, to be honest. Personally I hope that Sabrina isn't based off of her HG/SS redesign. I do like that version of Sabrina, but she just feels like a completely different character and its been years since we've seen the old Sabrina.

4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I'm curious how they'll tackle Lt Surge's gym. If we're gonna be raking through trash cans again or something a little less trashy!
    Hhhh the Celadon Gym is gonna look so pretty!
    I'm also super excited to rematch Sabrina!

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Looking forward to Misty, to be honest.

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I kinda hope that they keep all of the gym leaders the same. I really don't think they'll replace Giovanni (it would be really weird if they did), and I'm really hoping they don't get rid or Koga, Lt. Surge, Sabrina, or Blaine. It would be pretty awesome to see some new character designs though (I absolutely love all of their designs from HG/SS. They all look so cool. I do wish that these games would include more than just the original 151 Pokémon, because I would love to see what all of their Pokémon would be with all of the options that are available.

7. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Brock has always been a favorite for my family so that's an automatic but my personal is Sabrina if she makes a reappearance. She's one of the favorite gym leaders I had in that region.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    If it's a yellow remake, which it seems to be, then I don't think there will be changes. Probably looking forward to Lt.Surge the most, simply because he's a great character and I wanna see him be bombastic in 3d

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I hope they're going to make some changes, maybe Jasmine instead of Koga? Blaine being replaced by someone else? Blue taking the Viridian Gym and Giovanni being somewhere else? There's many possibilities, and it has me excited!