1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anime/Manga Haikyuu!! Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Junkrat, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I have no idea how many people are into HQ, but we'll see! The third season came out around this time last year, and the fourth season should be coming out this fall. What do you guys think? Are you excited? What matches are you anticipating the most?

Please remember to tag all spoilers accordingly!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm super excited! I keep up with the manga too, but I'm definitely ready to see my bois in color again :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Big same! I have a small question, though-

Does the training camp occur during the school year? I think at this point, it's... January, for the nationals, correct? And in Japan, I believe the school year ends in March, so where does Kageyama's training camp fit into that? If you know?

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    That show is like my gf's favorite thing dear lord. She keeps bothering me with it and I just. don't. get. it.

IT'S A BUNCH OF DUDES PLAYING VOLLEYBALL WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL >:)

5. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Dude, that's the exact same thing I said. I used to hate Haikyuu because when I had Tumblr it was all over my feed and I didn't understand the appeal. But I watched it, and within a few eps it was hooked. Give it a watch, I know you'd like it!

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    We have actually watched (read: she forced me to) a couple episodes, some 10 or so I think? I'll admit the show is pretty enjoyable, and the banter between characters is quite amusing, but I can also definitely say this isn't a show for me. It's just not something that catches my interest for a longer period of time.

7. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Fair enough! At least you gave it a chance :fuming:

8. Haikyuufaaaaan

PokéPoints:
    ₽3.6
    hey guys! could we speak about characters too? here lots of haikyuu fans and guess we all have the same in common with each other. yeah! the haikyuu characters ! plz inform me about your opinions!

9. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    This is an old thread, but sure you can talk about the characters. My favorites are Yamaguchi, Kenma, and Hinata