1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hallo, Lake Valor!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Nighttyger, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighttyger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm Nighttyger, though you can call me Night for short, if you so please.

I've been with the PKMN series since HG/SS, but B/W is my personal favorite. I love to write, draw, and play video games (of course!) I'm also a big fan of RPing, and I'm pretty likely to answer an impromptu RP note. I'm learning how to speak Spanish and German, and I'm always up for some practice.

As I already said, I love to write, and I write fanfiction on several sites. I'm hoping to share my writing here as well!

So, uh, I'll just wrap this up here, since I'm not very good at introductions. ^^" Feel free to message me or ask me questions, and I hope I can find some good friends here. ^_^

Almandine-G likes this.
  2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi Night! Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, and if you ever need a chat or anything like that, let me know!

So, you're a writer. Awesome! I look forward to reading anything you do, and remember that I will try to support you as best I can!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi this forum is just for you ^_^. We have a roleplay section on the forum, and a art gallery for artist. You can find the roleplay section located [click]. If you need help making a gallery check out my guide located here [click]. Send me a message if you ever want to chat and don't hesitate to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hey Night! Welcome to Lake Valor!

We have many things around to enjoy!. I suggest you to start with the Forum Rules and Guidelines :D

If you need help with the site, you can always talk a staff member or a site mentor. Now, if you want to leearn about the competitive game on Pokémon or you already know about but you want to improve, you can always talk with me or any other competitive mentor (I recommendo you to enter in our Showdown Server.)

If you need something you can also talk with me about anything what you need. I hope you like the place, and don't forget to be yourself!

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I bet you'll absolutely love it here! The forum talks about pretty much anything, not just Pokémon, so feel free to jump into any of the topics!
    If you ever need help, feel free to ask! I'll happily help!
    I hope you enjoy your time here! See you!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm sure you'll find friends here, we're all very friendly :D Have a great time.

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there! In addition to the above links, you should also check out our Fanfiction section too! ^-^

I hope to see you around! If you need any help you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member. c:

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! I see you've found the Fanfiction section. :3 You shouldn't have a problem finding friends here, the users are very friendly and helpful. :) I hope you enjoy the site!

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Unova is an amazing region. *~* One of my favorites as well so it's great to see other fans. Welcome, Night!

Pretty awesome that you're learning other languages - I'm hoping to learn more Japanese in the future as well but for now I'm just so lazy haha. Going to continue being English and Russian bilingual for now. Good luck!

Enjoy your time on the lake, yes? :3 Hope to see you get involved in the writing area of the site as well as everywhere else. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.