1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Halo: Noble Team

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Rezna, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello everyone! This is just a neat little idea I had but I'm hoping this can last a while. I'm honestly just winging this as I haven't even planned out the story. I've never written before nor do I plan to become an actual writer, but this could be what changes that. If any of you have ever played Halo, specifically Halo Reach, you'll know what this is about pretty easily. So, sometime this week, I'll try to write the first chapter. If it's not this week, I don't know, but I promise I'll post at least one chapter before giving up. Any and all constructive critique is accepted and wanted, desperately! (I'm aware before a presentation you aren't supposed to talk about being bad at it but yee)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...