1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question HALP

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Crybaby, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crybaby

Crybaby Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    I want a pokemonnn how i get 1?

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor. @Crybaby I moved this thread to the "Support Hub" as the "Intro Lobby" is for intro threads.

I assume you are referring to Pokémon from the Catcher system, correct? Normally, as you browse Lake Valor's different sections/topics, they appear and you can catch them with Pokeballs that you buy from the shop.

The Catcher system is currently down for maintenance though so you can't currently. It will be back soon though so thank you for your patience! :)

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Our catcher is back online - come catch some Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Seeing as the catcher is back online, you can catch as many Pokémon as you want. Just post a lot to be able to get some Poke Balls first in the shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.