1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Handwriting~

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pokémist, May 3, 2017.

1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you like your handwriting? If not, do you think of improving it? Do you like practicing to improve your handwriting?

I really really dont like to practice lol. I dont know about other places but here we have writing books given to students with bad writing. I got it knce and its still empty lol. I think my writing is better than before. I am satisfied with it so I dont think I need to improve it nlw xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My handwriting Is fine I would say. Unless I am writing fast or making quick notes. Then it really sucks. One of the reasons I prefer to make notes on the PC. Alas Uni forbids electronics in some classes so I better work on my handwriting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My handwriting is kinda messy, but still fairly readable I hope? I often face a kind of situation where when I'm writing, my handwriting looks pretty nice but when I look at it again, I realize that it looks horrible XD I wanna work on it, but honestly I'm just freaking lazy sometimes XD I think I'm fine for now, though.

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My handwriting is legeable but not the best. People always compliment my cursive but my print is terrible! I never thought about improving it to be honest but I might want to work on that.

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    My handwriting sucks. It actually confused one of my teachers, who may or may not have insulted my art. He said something along the lines of "An artist needs to have good handwriting, it reflects your art" or something like that. I honestly don't care to improve it, only to make a signature I like I guess...

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My handwriting is alright. People can still read what I've written at least. Even my signature is neat enough to read. XD

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I think my handwriting's okay... not the best, but certainly not as terrible as the scribbles that one kid in American History has. I've never really bothered to practice either. I can write, so that's good enough by my standards.

Though I have had teachers struggle to read my work at times, as they say it's quite small. It's also very "cursive-y" so sometimes it looks a little messy (to the point where I can't even read my own handwriting at times, but that's quite rare).

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My handwriting is a squiggle, it looks really awful and people have a tough time reading it. If I go slower though then it looks very clean or at least nice in my opinion. I would love for it to be more clear though so more people could read it.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My writing is like if you gave a dog a pen, seriously it's so bad, likely due to my autism or my own shitty coordination. It also takes me forever to write anything.

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I agree with you!

In my case, I prefer using PC instead of handwriting since notes are really important before exams or while you are working. So, if you cannot read what you write, why taking notes? lol

My handwriting is decent, I am not thaaaat good but I like my letters and sometimes people tends to say that I have nice letters.

11. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    my handwriting is okay? it's somewhat legible, it's certainly gotten better since 5th grade lol. before that i wrote way, way, way too big and didn't really write correctly until my teacher taught me how and since then i've been writing the way she taught me and it got a lot better. some people still have trouble reading my handwriting sadly though.

12. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    My handwriting is....pretty good I'd say. The method to my madness is that when I'm writing, I write on every other line, no matter what & I have absolutely no idea why I do it. I'm actually better at cursive than I am at regular handwriting; it's weird.

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    It's fine! I wish I had more cursive, cuter handwriting, but alas, I simply don't. It frustrates me sometimes cause I try to write super pretty but it doesn't come out pretty enough and still, imo, kinda unsightly. Not that my handwriting's bad at all, it's pretty good, but I'm picky and wanted a certain style of writing that I just couldn't achieve. /= haa haa

[​IMG]

Because why not write on the back of a receipt. /o/

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As long as the intended audience can read my handwriting, that is what matters the most. I generally choose how neat (or sloppy) that my handwriting needs to be for the audience, and plan accordingly. In most cases, the audience is just me - when I'm taking notes for myself. More often than not I don't need to worry, though I've noticed my writing quality deteriorates if I don't actively look at my notes as I'm taking them.

For other people, particularly those I tutor, my letters are a lot more deliberate and thorough, and I take more time in the process. I take the most time of all when writing out a URL, since even a single character off means it's useless. Though for the tutoring, I'm writing mostly numbers with only a few letters, so it isn't as bad - though my 4s and 5s tend to be a little sloppier than the rest of my digits. It's probably because those digits take two strokes to write, as opposed to all the others only needing one.

15. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I hate my hand writing. I want to improve but I'm so last taking part just to change it. I envy the students in my school that has such neat handwriting. I question how do they do it. ;A;

16. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    My handwriting is awful and always has been. And I don't think it'll improve any time soon hahah.

17. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    My handwriting is... really messy. There are some times when I like it, and other times when I just really hate it because my e's look like c's and my n's look like r's.
    BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO PRACTICE SO WHATEVER.

18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    My handwriting is okay. Just okay. Most people can read it and it looks alright...
    ...until my hand gets tired, then anything I write turns into illegible scribbles.

19. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I think my writing is kind of messy, but I've had people tell me it's neat so I don't know what to believe. When I'm writing carefully or at least paying some attention to how I'm writing, I think it looks pretty nice. But when I'm writing quickly or I just want to get something down, it gets a lot rougher.

20. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I love to write nicely and have a couple of different styles for different times but it rarely seems like I have both the opportunity to write on paper and the time to do it nicely enough that its legible :c