1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy 2015, everyone!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Dec 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Okay folks, although it might be a bit early, I still wanna say this to you: (or else I'll probably forget it XD)
    [​IMG]

And btw, do you guys have anything planned for 2015?
    For me, I have an upcoming test week which I should NOT screw up (or, well, I need to get a good grade for my math and my physics, or I'll be in serious trouble).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Apart from getting a couple of assignments done for January, not much. I think I'm just gonna play it easy as usual.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Megarai111 likes this.
  3. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    I have to start planning out my Senior Thesis, I heard they are usually over 30 pages :(

Megarai111 likes this.
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Happy early New Year!

Oh, y'know, just the second semester of college.

Megarai111 likes this.
  5. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If everything goes according to plan, I'm gonna be watching a scary movie with my two best friends this Wednesday night and shall welcome the New Year with screams of both joy and horror. lol

Megarai111 likes this.
  6. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Don't really have any plans for the upcoming year. 2014 was busy enough- My parents got divorced, I got married, lost a job due to the store closing down, moved to a new state, found a new job, moved again (in-state this time), and then got promoted. So, yeah, I hope next year isn't quite as eventful. I could use a break.

Megarai111 likes this.
  7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Happy New Year, doing this now because I might forget to post in this otherwise xD (not kidding)

All I have planned for 2015 is passing my schoolyear and that's gonna be a difficult enough task.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Happy New Year! It's been great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.