1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy 5th Anniversary, Lake Valor!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Professor Azelf, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Azelf

Suicune
    (Suicune)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽616.6
    5 years ago today, around this time in the Californian time zone, this Lake Valor was founded by Satix with the help of Achromatic. Though they never expected to get so far, LV is still here today - all thanks to you. Our staff team wants to take a moment to leave a message for everyone.

Satix:
    "The hated boss who beats you down and beats you down and never lets up... Yeah. Big Bad Satix is here and celebrating 5 years. It amazes me how many genuinely wonderful people I've met, and how many lifelong friends I've made here. When I started Lake Valor with Achromatic, I never thought we would come this far. This is an amazing milestone, and as cliche as this sounds, it wouldn't have been reached without you - our fantastic community. I would be remiss not to mention the dedication and hard work our staff puts into LV, especially in my recent inactivity, and I'm extraordinarily grateful for every one of them, and every one of you. Everyone, thank you for being a part of my life and a part of Lake Valor. I'm looking forward to celebrating at least 80 more anniversaries with you all."

Achromatic:
    "I just want to say thank you and that I am incredibly happy and grateful to have been a part of LV throughout the years. 5 years is wonderful and we love you guys a lot!"

Cadbberry:
    "A little over a year ago I found myself looking for a nice community to be a nerd in. A friend wouldn't stop telling me about Lake Valor so I logged on. The community I stumbled upon shocked me and I was so happy to feel at home again. The month after I returned I joined the Social Crew, month after I became a mod, two months later a super mod and finally an admin later down the road. I have never felt like people wanted me to be around until then, being able to give my efforts to LV for others to enjoy, it made me so happy. Thank you all for being some of the most supportive and lovely people. The joy I get for being here and enjoying Pokémon on LV is wonderful, I wish I had returned sooner. So here is to LV's 5 year anniversary and I hope I am here for many many more!!"

Eclipse:
    "Five years? What a trip. For something like a forum to last this long is quite a feat, but why does a six-year anniversary not sound as good as either 5 or 7? That seems capricious. Six can be just as good as five."

MarineAurora:
    "It has been a year and a half since I made an acount on Lake Valor and they have been some of the happiest of my life. The friends I made here are some that I never want to lose. To many more years of friendship and happiness on this small Pokémon forum that has been through much."

Bloom:
    "LV is now 5 years old! It's amazing seeing how far we have come and I'm so thankful to have been apart of such a kind and loving community. I hope LV continues to bloom with vivacity and improve more and more each day. May the kawaii prosper"

Hraesvelgr:
    "5 years wow, and I’ve only been here for 3 of them and things have changed so much from when I joined. Hopefully Lake Valor will keep growing and improve as the years pass and become even greater. Cheers to 5 more years for the lake."

Sheep:
    "It's been a long journey, almost four years since I've joined LV. I was dealing with the closure of a community important to me around the same time and then stumbled upon this forum and made irreplaceable friends that I still connect with today. I'm grateful for all that LV has given me.. it's an escape from the stress of work and much more close-knit than other large communities, which can easily become overbearing. Thank you everyone and may we continue to grow and make new memories for our next year. <3"

Vigilance:
    "5 years is a lot of memories. I cannot even begin to fathom the journey you guys have had. So as I approach my one year anniversary (send cake), I am deeply grateful to be part of such an amazing community. I've had countless wonderful memories and it brings me joy when I log in everyday as I know I am part of something special. From the depths of my heart, I thank each and every one of you who has crossed paths with Lake Valor and and made it what it is. Here's to many more of these milestones!"

Karatekid770:
    "In these almost 4 years that I’ve been here now, LV has become a part of my life that I will never forget. I made so many friends and had so many fun experiences here. Thank you all so much for being a part of that and on here’s to many more years."

Getus:
    "Despite my relative small amount of time on LV, it has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and I have you all to thank for that. Thank you everyone for being a part of, not only the site in this momentus time, but the best part of my life so far."

TheIllusionFox was unable to leave a comment at this current time due to life obligations but we know he he is just as happy and excited to share 5 years with all of you!

Thank you so much everyone, here's to another 5 years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LAKE VALOR! *confetti goes everywhere* I'm so happy. Even if I only joined this year, I always seem to find something new on this site... Happy Birthday, Lake Valor, enjoy many more years into the future.

4. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    happy bday lake valor :") i only joined this month but ahh, i already feel that lv's my second home :D i hope to witness many more of lv's anniversaries in the future :")

Achromatic likes this.
  5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It makes me really happy that someone so new could feel so strongly towards our little community. This is why I stick around. :)

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday to Lake Valor! Thank everyone for being apart of our celebration!

7. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Happy Birthday Lake Valor! I'm happy to be a part of this celebration and this site for at least a year now!

8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Happy Birthday,Lake Valor!

I Am Glad To Join The Site In This Amazing Year-It's Totally Worth It To Celebrate LV's 5th Anniversary As The First LV Anniversary I Attend!

Geroniny Sin:"(*A Hug To Azelf*)And Thank For Taking Care Of All The Members With All Your Admins And Mods For Last 5 Years!"

9. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Happy anniversary Lake Valor! I've only been on this site for 10 months (and genuinely active for even less), so I am curious to see what it was like before I joined.

Still, I'm glad that the mysterious zformtapu sent me a link to this site. Lake Valor, stand tall and proud for many years to come.

10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Happy birthday LV! :D Even though I haven't been on LV for a full year yet (Gotta wait for Dec 21st for that..) I've come to really enjoy the site and am rather fond of the members I met here :)

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I've only been there for half of that. It doesn't feel like I've been here that long, though - but I know that I have. It seems odd to have stopped in at the halfway point. Even that was enough to form a fair amount of memories and other experiences. Not everything has been as I'd like it, but everything I have been through here has been a good and valuable lesson and experience. It was a chance for me to re-evaluate life, and I believe I've succeeded there.

Now, where do I go from here? I guess I'll find out next year.

12. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Happy anniversary guys <3 can't believe this site has been around for 5 years! Keep it going loves! I still remember the time I first joined LV back in September 28th 2014. I'm so glad I've joined this amazing forum! I'm hoping my schedule will return back to normal after the holidays due to my crazy work schedule. All the love to you guys!

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Happy Birthday Lake Valor! I know I haven't been around as long as other people, the almost year that I've spent here have been so fun and I've loved every second of it. I'm looking forward to spending more anniversaries with my Lake Valor family in the coming years.

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Happy birthday LV! I'm still a newbie of under a year but the time I've spent here so far has been priceless to me. <333

15. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Been here a little longer than two thirds of a year, but I’ve already made a lot of friends and really got some good help in my Pokémon games.

I’ll admit that I was first hesitant to join up, by I’m glad I took that shot in the dark because it paid off in dividends. This makes me wish that I could have found this site and joined up sooner.

I plan to stick around for some time, so I’m looking forward to new things, making new friends and getting to know all my already made ones better.

Happy 5th Lake Valor!

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    You guys are the best, thank you and here's to another year. <3!!! Happy birthday LV!

17. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Congratulations to LV for existing this long! I haven't even been here for 3 months of that!

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    5 years huh, Lake Valor doesn't seem to be letting off the steam any time soon. Just want to thank all the members again for their amazing support for this website. I'm the newest staff member (in terms of how long I've been at LV) and it's just amazing too see the love you guys have, old member and new ones alike, to give your all for this site! It gives me this warm feeling inside that I know only Lake Valor can give me :) Happy 5th big guy!

19. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,634.9
    Happy Birthday LV. I can't wait for next year

20. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Its been a great 3 years here for me. BTW has anyone seen the cake?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.