1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    We noticed you aren't logged in, and we'd absolutely love for you to join us by clicking Sign Up! Lake Valor is a Pokémon community dedicated to bringing fans together. You can catch Pokémon, take them on an adventure through the site by levelling them up and even evolve them. There's something for everyone at Lake Valor. Best of all - signing up is free! We hope to see you join us. If you already have an account, then login and start discussing!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Apawn and AzurAurora!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Dec 28, 2016.

1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Closer
    Supporter

100%
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,035
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Happy Birthday Apawn and AzurAurora! I hope you both have an amazing birthday! Eat loads of cake and sweets!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Apawn likes this.
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

100%
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽395
    Battle Points:
    ★106
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Ooh! Happy birthday you two. I hope it's one of your best yet. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Cadmin the Admin
    Admin Social Team

53%
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽228
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Happy Birthday both of you! You guys are super awesome and I hope you celebrate together! Eat cake and open your presents, enjoy the day!

4. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd
    Contributor

71%
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Happy birthday, you two! I hope you both have an amazing day - and an amazing next year, for that matter! :3

Tags: