1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    It's Good Friday (very good in fact, because I don't have to work) so this is close enough.

Happy Easter, Lake Valor! What will you be doing with the Easter weekend? Will you be observing Easter in the traditional religious sense, or is this a time to crack open those Easter eggs...or perhaps both? Or is this a time of year like any other for you?

Regardless, I hope you all have an excellent day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I usually go to a sunrise service; even though I'm not a morning person, there's just something different about the Easter sunrise service. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm just visiting family, don't really celebrate Easter but since everything will be pretty much closed and I'm off work I might as well visit some family.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Happy Easter to all of you at LV! Hope you all have a great weekend!

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Thanks; you too!

6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    First off, I wish you all a happy Easter. Have fun!

A friend and me are going to visit his family to celebrate Easter, since my own is currently on vacation with my little sister. Idk exactly what we are going to do there yet, though I'm sure we'll have a good time.

7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'm not doing anything really! We're just gonna relax I guess!
    Had subway today though.

8. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Happy Easter to everyone here. One of my moms girlfriends usually has a little Easter party each year, so we go and it's really a lot of fun. Hope everyone enjoys!

9. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Happy Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful time on this glorious holiday.

Me, I forgot it was Easter and I'm spending the weekend writing articles on scientific papers...

#9 Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  10. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Happy Easter folks. I’m going to my uncle’s house for a party and a mass at some point in the day. So yeah.

11. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    My mom always hides candy all around the living room every year. When I was a kid she would also hide eggs around the yard, but that became impractical as we've both gotten older. Other than that we don't really do anything out of the ordinary for Easter. We do go to church, but we do that every week so that's just normal.

12. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Well at the moment I am at my grandma’s house, and earlier today my sisters and I went looking for our easter baskets (we’ve been doing this for years) and we went to church later.

13. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    No church for me, but I do have the day off since I work early tomorrow. Plus... Easter Sunday isn't really a pet store visiting or shopping kind of day anyways, lol.

I've spent my day reading Homestuck Epilogues between forum work.

14. Viktron

Viktron Bug Catcher

Gabe
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    Working rn, pretty much nobody here including the other person who's supposed to be on shift :')

Not too bad though, worked on my own projects a bit, did some homework, and replaced one of our laser's fume filters. There's another one but it weighs like 120 pounds and I'm not about to lift that by myself.
    Oh yeah, the fume extraction system we used is developed by a company named BOFA (deez nuts)

Also ate three bags of gummy bears