1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Robertz, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robertz

Robertz School Kid

Zekrom Egg
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This is a new topic about the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games. Feel free to talk about the games, what you think their future would be, and how you like the games that are already out. Also feel free to post your favorite bachelors/bachelorettes!
    Licorice and Iris in Story of Seasons! Emily in The Lost Valley!
    I was not a big fan of The Lost Valley and I really liked the original feel to Story of Seasons (Like More Friends of Mineral Town Style). I hope there is a Story of Seasons sequel coming, and I wonder how Harvest Moon will try to make up for the poor reviews on The Lost Valley

2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    An EU release date was kind of announced for SOS at long last recently! Q1 of 2016 and I'll finally be able to get my hands on it, I've been dying to get it since I first heard about it. Sucks that Europe always seems to be the last priority in games. :(
    As for bachelors, I'm interested in Klaus based on what I've read! None of the others particularly appeal to me and his dialogue is... Interesting at times... >V>
    I'm really not sure about why there was the decision to rename Cam and Reina to Kamil and Licorice respectively? I prefer their original names, especially Reina. :/

As for The Lost Valley, the low reviews really irk me. The majority of them make the same complaint of 'it's nothing like harvest moon' which is hardly fair in my eyes. The idea of a game review is that you review the game itself, not toss it to the side because it doesn't follow the expected formula. It was clear to me as soon as I saw the first trailer that it'd be very different, it made no pretenses in that regard. Although I haven't played an exceptional amount of the game I've thoroughly enjoyed it and building up a farm the way I want it to be was really fun.
    It's a shame that some people won't look twice at it because of the reviews and graphics choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.