1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Has anyone drawn any game characters?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sinclare, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    :D Personally, I always found it easier when I draw a character from a game rather than my own OC. ;-;.. maybe its just me! But if you drew a game character, lets see it! Here are my two
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drawing these two were so fun~

An Evil Wizard likes this.
  2. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Lately I've been having a hard time drawing something that isn't fanart.

This is Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine
    [​IMG]

And this is Mae from Night in the Woods (It's not a recent drawing so it might looks weird.)
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sinclare likes this.
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    While I'm too lazy to include examples, I ususally find it easier to draw Pokémon than real animals. It's actually helped me learn some of the basic body shapes that help me when drawing non Pokémon things, another example is that I can only draw horse shapes when they lean heavily on the MLP style. I do draw humans and other things from time to time, but they rarely become more than doodles

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sinclare and brsajo like this.
  4. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well...I've drawn Blue and Silver more times than I can count *more times than is healthy ha ha*. I actually have an entire journal devoted to drawing my rivals. I've been getting into drawing S/M characters like (of course) Gladion, but also Plumeria, because she's awesome.
    #MissingNo

Sinclare likes this.
  5. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've drawn game characters a few times, not as much as I've drawn manga/anime characters, though. The ones I remember from the top of my head are Green Oak, and Hinawa and Lucas from Mother 3.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have drawn a lot of Pokémon over the years. But never a human character. I just feel my humans aren't that good.

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I don't have examples ready, but I love to draw the Pokémon NPCs! Specifically the two Hoenn champions because they're good characters and I like how they look. I've done some other games before, like characters from obscure games.

8. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    I always felt like drawing Pokémon npcs were also extremely fun. I wish i had some on me but that was two computers ago.. OTL..

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I've drawn some overwatch characters and some COD too.

10. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i don't have any examples with me as they're all at my mom's house in a bin under my bed, but i definitely drew video game characters. especially when i was younger. i remember most of my drawings were from Pokémon and especially from sonic. i drew so so many sonic characters and fan characters when i was younger.

11. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    yep I draw or rather I animate game characters. Just recently I've been animating Undertale. Damn though...Papyrus is so hard...argh!
    But I love animating Sans and I did an epic (or at least better than the rest of my art) drawing of him from Glitchtale hate sans it's so cool! Sorry it's a Pokémon website but I can't help but bring up undertale damn it boyfriend why'd you get me into this?

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I draw game characters pretty often, but mostly in traditional art. My personal go-tos or favourites are the Squid Sisters, and the
    Jambastion Mages, especially Francisca.
    I've also done some Pokémon over the years, too.
    I also created these abominations I call Derpmin. They're Pikmin, but I screwed up the eyes and went "let's draw some dots there and call it a night". Here's my first and so far only drawing of them.
    Derpmin.png
    Terrible, right? I'm not that good at art.

13. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I used to draw video game characters, but now, I do more original art. I'm too lazy to show examples, plus they're all old art and therefore look terrible. I mainly drew FNAF, Undertale, and Pokémon. I don't remember if I've drawn anything else, except Falco from Star Fox. That one was more recent, but it still looks horrible.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Don't listen to FChick. Her art is bloody amazing, I can tell you.

15. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i draw lots of game characters! Pokémon being the most obvious LOL but i do draw things from spyro and okami sometimes!

16. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Aside from Pokémon, I've drawn a few video game characters over the years. I went through a Mario obsession when I was roughly around the age of 10-11. I drew a lot of Yoshis, Goombas, Boos, and Lumas because they were my favourite characters and enemies (and still kinda are).
    I've drawn a couple of Undertale fanarts too - usually of my five favourite caharcters- Asriel, Burgerpants, Dogamy and Dogaressa, and Toriel.

17. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Most of the things that I draw are characters from games or shows that I like...well, most of them are from shows, but I have drawn a few pictures of Swapfell Sans and Papyrus. I don't normally like to put my traditional art on here, but I thought I might as well share.
    IMG_20181018_111527.jpg

18. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    I've drawn a game character exactly once. It was one of the few commisions I got a couple years ago. I hadn't drawn any people at that point and even back then I knew it looked wrong, but I didn't use any references or stuff like that.
    I didn't recognize the character or the game