1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Have all (normal) Treasures purchasable

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Eclipse, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I know before we had the Treasures (1* through 5*) in the shop on a steady rotation, since new ones were gradually being added. However, some time ago (I don't remember when, but it was a while), no new treasures were being made, so the rotation just stopped.

Would it be possible to have all treasures available in the shop at once now? I don't know how important the inventory limits would be, though I know the "limit 1 copy per user" flag would need to be enforced. It could be refreshed once per month (could that be done automatically?), or just be made infinite.

It might be just me, but it feels a little weird to just see scales and teeth in the shop when we used to be able to buy soda.

Maybe I'm just hungry.

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Eclipse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.