1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Have you customized any of your devices?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reckless, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    We all like our tech, tis true. But, have you put a personal touch to anything electrical that you've acquired? This can be either physical customisations or improvements done 'under the hood', i.e. added a GPU card or extra ram into a computer you use regularly.

I haven't done much on the hardware side. I did however do up this laptop cover and got it printed out as a vinyl sticker. I still love to look at to this day. I also have a spoof Gameboy rubber cover for my android phone, though I've been meaning to do a custom cover for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    As far as software customization goes, for both my phone and PC they're completely personalized to fit me! Custom wallpapers, icons, and on my phone I even have a custom Operating System! Neat!

Regarding Hardware customization, not much really. I've never had a need to upgrade my PC as it's plenty powerful enough already, and the only "Customization" I've done to my phone on the Hardware end of things is replacing the battery which I managed to kill, somehow. :/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So for anyone who has a smartphone, what Case does your current Smartphone have? Is there any kind of theme, is it plain, is it durable, is it stylish? Also why did you pick that specific case? Last thing I want to ask, is if you had multiple cases on your phone in the past, what was your favorite Case?

For me my Iphone 4 had a yellow nintendo gameboy case, it was my favorite, I hope that something like that case comes out for the Iphone 6, as right now i have this boring plain but durable case.

4. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    My smartphone right now is pretty cheap. I didn't buy a case for it since I'm getting a new phone soon anyway. But it is pretty durable even without a case. I remember one time when I dropped it while I was running. Not even a single trace of the drop was found on my phone o_o

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    My phone is the most customized with different cases and all that jazz. It has custom ringtones and notifications sounds. I love it so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.