1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Have you ever...?

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Smooshie, Mar 8, 2017.

1. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Yes. One day my family and I were driving up a hill and the car just sorta...stopped. I can't remember exactly what happened but our van isn't exactly the most reliable vehicle, so no one was really surprised. We had to phone RACQ and wait for a truck. Luckily someone we knew was passing by and offered to take us home, so we only had to sit in the car for half an hour, unlike Dad. Dad had to wait for a couple of hours before the truck came, and without his phone because I accidentally took it XD There was also this time when this lady at a fuel station accidentally put the wrong fuel into our car and we had to find another way to get home while the tank was being drained. That poor car.

Have you ever thrown out something important by mistake?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Probably? I've thrown out stacks of papers from time to time and I sometimes go back a few years to find old papers and don't find them.

I just have too much stuff.

Anyway, have you ever gotten a hand of a straight (or royal) flush in poker? (I've only gotten as high as 4 of a kind, so I'm curious to see.)

3. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Nope! I don't even play poker.

Has anyone spent forever searching for a particular Pokémon before just giving up, only to come back and have it just pop up there all of a sudden?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    No, that's never happened to me. I did however do this stupid thing in Pokémon Moon where I went to the place that Nihilego is found but didn't go talk to Looker first. The UB music was playing there and everything but no matter how many times I tried I just couldn't encounter it. I rage quit after a while, only to come back later after realizing how stupid I was.

Have you ever cut your own hair?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yes I do! I still do it, as not only does it save money, but it's also good practise.

Have you ever downed an entire water bottle in a single go?

6. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    I've downed three liter bottles of water at once. Didn't even get water poisoning from it. I'm proud of it.

Has anyone ever binged TV/video games/etc. for over 24 hours?

7. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Nope! As much as I may want to watch/play something for that long, I am human and need to sleep.

Have you ever punched/knocked a hole in a wall?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Nope. Not only am I not strong enough to do that, that would be a waste of time and energy.

Have you ever had your phone go off while you were in the shower? (You, not the phone.) (I'll confess that I have had that happen to me once.)

9. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    I once knocked a hole in our hallway with my heel by dancing backwards out of a room. Don't question it.

Considering that I live with my parents, if the phone does ring then that's not usually a problem. And I never get calls on my mobile :sweat:

Have you ever travelled in a caravan?

10. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    No. Next question.

Have you been on a stage in front of a live crowd before?

11. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    A couple of times. I have fear of public speaking though, so I try to avoid that sort of thing wherever possible.

Have you ever hurt yourself while playing a sport?

12. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Not really, besides the various scrapes and bruises. I did break my arm simply by falling over while running fast. (Don't ask...)

Have you ever fallen so far down the internet rabbit hole that you completely forgot what you were searching for in the first place?

13. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Undoubtedly :D I can't think of any examples though.

Have you ever tried on something too small for you, only to get stuck in it?

14. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Once. It was a shirt that I really wanted to keep, but I got caught in a tangle. I had to have my brother help me out.

Have you lost a bet and had to do something stupid or embarrassing?

15. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Nope, and that's why I don't agree to potentially embarrassing bets!

Have you ever slept on the floor (without a sleeping bag or anything)?

16. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Yeah. And I was pretty okay with it when I did. I can sleep on pretty flat surfaces and still end up refreshed.

Have you ever slept with your pet, if you have one?

17. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    No, my dogs are outside only pets. And although I'm sure they'd love to snuggle up with me, I want to sleep thanks.

Have you ever fallen over in mud?

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    No, but I once lost my shoe to swampy mud.

Also, if you did just that with your heel, your drywall must suck. With the walls in my house I couldn't pull that off even with a concentrated punch.

Have you ever 'lost' your glasses when you were actually just wearing them? (Preferably, someone who wears glasses should answer.)

19. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    I left this question for someone with glasses, but no one seems to be coming so I guess I'll answer:

My mum has lost her glasses a couple of times, only for someone to point out that they're on her head. One time she forgot she was wearing her glasses and went to shower. She didn't notice anything wrong until her glasses started to fog up :sweat:

Have you ever tripped over your untied shoelaces?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Nope! People keep telling me to tie them for fear of tripping, and I never have. It's not like I leave them untied often, just when I'm not going outside much and I'll take them back in again.

Have you ever seen a migration of butterflies?