1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Have you found Surfing Pikachu yet?

Discussion in 'Safari Zone' started by Hraesvelgr, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Hraesvelgr

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,290.6
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    So far I've only seen them in one section only so they may only be found in that one section.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

PokéPoints:
    ₽3,721.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    If it is in 'just one section', then it's probably appearing rather rarely in said section. I've been snooping around the most likely places, and I've found nothing.

It might be like the Potato Sack, where it was only found in Events. I haven't checked there yet, but I don't know if I can do a full scour of the place. I just hope the actual encounter rate isn't really low.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,290.6
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    Is honestly not that rare, while not super common is nothing like Mr. Potato Sack.

4. jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽203.7
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★
    Pleas tell me about the legend of the potato sack.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine The Shiny Queen

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,608.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I found one, I also caught it.

6. Eclipse

PokéPoints:
    ₽3,721.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    [​IMG]

Potato Sack Pikachu.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  7. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

PokéPoints:
    ₽794.2
    i haven’t found surfing pikachu yet. crossing my fingers, hope i’ll see one soon!

8. Vigilance

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,763.0
    Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★
    Found one but I was out of Pokeballs sadly.

9. Trap Nation6652

PokéPoints:
    ₽296.0
    Moon Ball ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't have any yet, but I think I need more Pokeballs anyway. Also, 2 months on LV for me! YAAAAY
    *random applause in background*

10. Windstorm

Windstorm The Crimson Sword of Justice!

PokéPoints:
    ₽347.2
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I've seen two so far. Didn't catch either of them.