1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Have you found "The Beast" yet?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Apawn, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    So apperently you can find the Legendary Dogs/Beasts now. Has anyone (Aside from my boy Eclipse who's Pokémon Collection tab made me aware of it) found them and where?

While this appearance method was quite predictable, as a Professor of the Catchér this sudden appearance surprised me a lot. White so many new releases what are they going to do anniversary day? A golden Azelf in the Catchér? A free Master Ball? Only time will tell I guess :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Apparently my scheme worked. I caught a Suicune about 12 hours ago, then just left it as my Buddy to see who would notice. That was apparently a good idea.

After some discussion that went on in the Discord chat, we (myself, Marine, Hrae, and 1 or 2 others) managed to figure out the following:
    Raikou can be found in all the Pokémon sections (Pokémon General, Festival Plaza, etc.)
    Entei can be found in all the Art sections (Creative Zone, Roleplay Institute, etc.)
    Suicune can be found in all the General sections (The Lounge, Video Games, etc.)

This proved to be correct, and now I have a full set of gerbils - with others soon to follow me. Apparently I was the first to catch both an individual gerbil and the full set - the latter of which surprise and somewhat upsets me.

Apawn likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I caught all three and now they have scattered again according to LV announcer on Discord so Eclipse’s post above is actually invalid atm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    No such luck. I gotta keep looking

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I just looked at yours and for a moment I thought your Entei was a shiny. The colors on the dream world art are kind of weird, I could only tell it wasn't by the red spikes around its face, which are kind of hard to see since they blend in with its fur a little.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Nah, it's not a shiny. On a whim, I searched to see what the shiny images would look like, and I know I definitely don't have any of those colouration. If I found one, though...let's say I would go all out to nab it.
    Rude.
    Accurate, but rude.

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    They've scattered? So they really are like roaming Pokémon like I thought they would be.

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    At least I am not dancing around the subject. And it is blunt, not rude per se. Rude it is only when the receiving person thinks it is.

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've already run in and caught Suicune (which is my favorite of the beast trio, yay). Guess I should try to complete my collection by catching the other two. X'D

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    None yet.. but I have yet to browse extensively. Raikou is my favorite since he's electric and Suicune is really cool also, so I'm hopeful I'll get these soon. And maybe set them as my active to show off for a bit lol. (' ')b

11. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I have none yet...and I can't be bothered to hunt...so maybe...

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've caught all three, Entei took a bit of time to find tho, but I got all three without having to waste a ton of balls on them.

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I found Raikou but it was absolutely savage to me and I ran out of pokeballs (I had 121 in stock with 7 of them being ultras...).

So now I'm going to hunt for the other two and maybe try to give the spark bully another go.

14. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Suicune is the only one in my collection.

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    You are totally aware that I'm teasing you, right?

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Update: Ended up catching them all as well.

However, something coincidental to note is that.. Raikou acted just like Larvitar for me.

Round 1: Find Larvitar... use a gs ball and 40pokeballs and run out... failed attempt
    Round 2: Find Larvitar... use one Pokéball and it catches

Round 1: Find Raikou... use 7 ultra balls and 114 pokeballs and run out... failed attempt
    Round 2: Find Raikou... use one ultra ball and it catches

My luck is weird... but be prepared in advance when you guys want to try to catch these! Hopefully they wont be as savage. >_>

17. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Ran into Entei, gave up after three Ultra Balls because it took me a while to get them all and I want to save them for Azelf and Suicine. (and the Unowns, but they're lesser priority and I'm stocking up so I can tackle them all at once.)

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Saw Suicune but ran out of Pokeballs. I'm saving GS for something big and special (Shiny Legendary, perhaps? :o)

19. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I certainly am. I am just spouting nonsense.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Unowns aren't difficult to catch; you would need a Great Ball at most. I just pelted Poke Balls at them, and all of them were caught in 2 or less. Save the Ultra Balls for the tricky stuff.

Of course. It is how we work.