1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Have you used your Apricorn Balls yet?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by OzoneFruit, Jun 18, 2018.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Apricorn Balls are a pretty rare treat in the SM/USUM games. You can get a maximum of two (I think) per type, per game, so you don't have many chances to catch stuff in them! They're also pretty cool aesthetic-wise, so a lot of people really like to choose wisely on what they want to catch in them. Have you used your Apricorn Balls on anything you think is pretty special?

I actually haven't used any of mine yet... I've been kinda stingy with them and prefer looking on the GTS to look for Apricorn-caught Pokémon... ^^'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I can't recall using any of my Apricorn balls... Since they're so uncommon, I kept putting off using them until I realised that I'd caught all the Pokémon I ever wanted and I still had all my Apricorn balls just sitting, neglected at the bottom of my bag.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  3. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    SAME THOUGH. I keep thinking "Today's the day I'll actually have to catch something I want" and then I find a good GTS deal, and I'm like "I am... never going to use these, am I?" >_>

Mandriel likes this.
  4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Hahaha. Whenever I'd receive another, I'd think "Oh! Apricorns! I can't wait to use them!" And then I'd proceed to ignore them in favour of balls that I can buy. Every time I was looking for something in the Items Pocket of my bag, I'd be reminded that they were doing nothing but taking up space and they were as good as useless if I didn't use them. But I never did...

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Yep... RIPPARONI. Ya know, what really sucks is that you can't even transfer Apricorn Balls from the GSC Virtual Console. Everything just ends up turning into a normal Pokéball... T_T Makes me even more paranoid about wasting my USUM ones ACK

6. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Ripparoni indeed. You only have ONE SHOT to use these balls and if the Pokémon you're trying to catch breaks out, they're gone forever.

7. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I really wish we'd get more than two. It's for this reason that I haven't used any of mine yet. u.u

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I barely used mine I think I've only used my Level Ball, the rest I haven't touched yet. I wish we go more than one (I've only ever gotten one of each per game) of each in them which is really meh we only get that and have to participate in global events to get more.

9. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    Yes, I have used pretty much all of them on Sun and Moon, but I still have them on Ultra, it's hard to decide what to use them on because you only have one chance, I really hope Gen 8 will make these balls more easily obtainable.