1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal ~HeartGold~ Hime's Golden Adventure ~Nuzlocke~

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ShireHime, May 3, 2017.

1. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Don't forget you can get Headbutt (which is a solid power move that can be taught to a lot of different Pokémon) in Azalea Forest which will let you get some more encounters! Azalea Town has a chance to get Heracross/Aipom and Ecruteak City has a chance for Exeggcute/Pineco (watch out for Self-destruct) ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ShireHime likes this.
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Thank you very much for this tip! This should make grinding easier, at least. Maybe I'll teach Headbutt to Flora since the move is quite decent ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    You are very welcome ^^ you can search for a "Nuzlocke Headbutt Guide" and it will show you all the possible Pokémon and where you can get them via headbutt trees in both regions. There are some decent Pokémon you can get from trees around Lake of Rage but I'm not sure how you are are counting static Pokémon (if they count as your encounter for an area or not)...figured I would mention it anyway xP

ShireHime likes this.
  4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    That should be helpful ;) Whatever Pokémon I encounter first on the route, that's the only Pokémon I can catch. However, I'm pretty sure I could use Headbutt on the cities, like you just mentioned :P