1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Heeeyto

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Gerhard, Nov 13, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerhard

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    hey ppl nice to be on the forum I just checking stuff out and this is an awesome site everybody friendly and nice....if Pokémon fan its recommended for sure hehe :)

2. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    Hello there, yes we all love Pokémon very much and it's great to have another Pokémon fan with us! Welcome to Lake Valor! ^_^

You are right about everyone being so friendly and nice hehe, honestly I usually have a very hard time making friends, but I've met some awesome people here, and had the pleasure of creating a few great friendships already :) We're all like a big family teehee.

Don't be shy to explore our forums, and if you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member or a mentor! We're always here to help. Hope you stick around, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time if you do. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gerhard

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Thank you I Want to be active member..but I do have a Q what can one do on this sit Ps..Gardevoir is one of my Fav Pokémon's

4. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Wlecome to Lakevalor hope you ejoy it here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to LV!
    Hello new member...Are you a boy or a girl? xD Oh..that professor Oak always pathetic. Hey! You are entering in a new community and I can tell you that you are doing well. So start to explore and enjoy the place. Good Luck!

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, it's great to see that you wanna become active, although it's kind of hard to explain what you can do here. But if you really want to know, just send me PM and I'll try my best to explain it :)

Enjoy your time.

7. Boose

Boose Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Welcome to the site! hope you enjoy and find something you can dig into too!

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! The site takes great pride in being helpful and friendly to everyone, so I'm glad you think that! There are tons of things that you can do or be interested in in the site, so I'm sure you'll find something! Enjoy the site!

9. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi and welcome! The forum is very friendly so you'll have a great time here! You can send me a message anytime if you want to chat and if you need help with anything forum related send us mentors a message. We'll be happy to help you out. Have a great time on the forum!

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there Ger, welcome to Lake Valor! Great having you aboard. :-3

Yeah, the people here are quite wonderful and of course we're all Pokémon fans as well so you'll fit in just fine. Anything you want to do while you're here? Maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself, too? That way we can get to know you more.

Either way, have a blast and be sure to ask if you're in need of any assistance!

11. Gerhard

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Sweet....im gonna put this in my profile aswel....wel im 22 year old student at collage,was a model when i was lil bit younger i LOVE to social..to meet ppl have fun play pool drink Drinks and play darts as

.I play alot of games in free time but my life is balanced between social and games...my fav..clothes is Jeans bronx shoes and leather jacket or if I am relaxed..T shirt.. jeans ans sneakers....iI speak English And Afrikaans...I love Paintball ans skating I never played sport tho

I Listen to all kinds of music depends on what my mood is...I love meeting new ppl...at the moment Im single..I was in a relationship for long but it ended because of distance...I want to Start my modeling career again..but still deciding..

My Best part of Pokémon is The training and raising it kinda like a breeder aswel...if you guys have any more Q I happy Answer it :)

12. ragnaroq

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Yeah, welcome, what not to love from Pokémon :D

... maybe wonder trade Bunelbys, but yeah, I think breeding is one of the most difficult but also rewarding aspects of Pokémon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.