1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by JunieBee, Jun 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JunieBee

JunieBee Youngster

Scrambled
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.1
    Hello everyone! I'm JunieBee!!! I'm kinda new to Pokémon and don't know a lot about it, but I tried out Emerald a little while back and I like Swampert.

What game should I play next? What Pokémon is second best? :)

Laserdragon14 and Jeydis like this.
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! *trust me, you don't need to know a lot about Pokémon to be on the site* , We're a very small community, so it won't be hard to learn names. If you want my suggestion for the next game to play, it'd be Pokémon X/Y, as I really enjoyed it (lost my copy), and second best Pokémon is . . . Dugtrio . . . because why not?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Yesssss it's so good to have you here Junie

I'm more of a Lapras person myself, but Swampert pretty much rocks. If you want another game in the series, you could always look at the DS titles like Black and White or Platinum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Salutations. Play XY next, its a great game to ease into, not too taxing and can be a good stepping stone to get to the better games later.

Second best is Scizor, embrace the metal armored bug.

5. JunieBee

JunieBee Youngster

Scrambled
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.1
    I just googles Dugtrio and he is kinda cute! Does he always have three heads?

Heya Wizard! Thanks for the invite!!!

Scizor looks cool! Thanks foe the suggestion!! :)

6. JunieBee

JunieBee Youngster

Scrambled
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.1
    *for. Sorry, typo!

7. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Welcome Junie! We share a favorite starter Pokémon I see ;) you have fantastic taste already lol. Other games to try: Pokémon X/Y do make good starting points, the NPCs are aggressivly handhold-y but the environments are very nice and there is a good variety of Pokémon to check out. Otherwise you played my favorite of the mainline games, my other pick would be Platinum but I would keep that for after, it can be frustrating at times and a bit grindy.

As for other cool Pokémon, you have met the already but Kecleon are pretty cool.
    [​IMG]

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome!

9. JunieBee

JunieBee Youngster

Scrambled
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.1
    Thank you for the welcomes!

I like chameleons (and most reptiles in general) so Kecleon looks like a good choice! Thanks for the recommendation!

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    HELLO HELLO! Welcome to the Lake! Hope you have a great time around!
    I am the resident Lord of the Fletchlings and I offer up one of my humble birbs for the place of second best in your eyes.
    I think all Pokémon games are neat in their own ways but I personally quite like the two 3DS gen titles. USUM is apparently better than SM? Never played it but I uh. Watched a friend play SM and X?