1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by 999HP Shedinja, Nov 21, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 999HP Shedinja

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey guys! My name's 999HP Shedinja and I am an avid competitive battler (usually on PS!). I used to play WiFi often but ever since my 3DS has been broken I have not been active in the field. I plan on getting a replacement soon so I can enjoy ORAS with you all (I prefer OR).

I was invited here by the very kind Lady Audino, who randomly called me out on PS! and asked me to join to be a possible gym leader and I was thinking "Really? Are you serious?" (don't take that badly, cuz I was pleasantly surprised and would be glad to try out for the job!) I like battling a lot, but I'm not always great at it. Sometimes I act on impulse and realize my mistake before the turn even happens, and then it's too late :( But when I start being more careful, you'd best be as well, cause I'll give you the biggest hax or sucker punch you could possibly receive.*

* I'm not literally talking about the move Sucker Punch.

But still, if you want to have a battle, contact me so we can meet on PS! and fight. I'll let you guys know when I get WiFi capability again, if any of you actually care. (All the PKMN games I have that access WiFi are defunct.)

Looking forward to getting to know you all! ~999HP Shedinja ^_^

Thanks again to Lady Audino for bringing me here!

(insert signature here)

I certainly hope i put this post in the right place...

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there and welcome! We have our own Showdown server here at Lake Valor! ^-^ As for gym leader tryouts you can sign up here and contact the gym leaders yourself.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to LV! Haha, we've been getting a lot of competitive battlers joining the site lately, it's great! Like Pariah said, checkout our server and the signup thread! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or a staff member. Enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    You posted in the right place no need to worry <3. I would like to welcome you to Lake Valor! It's a pleasure to have you here on the forum. If you ever need someone to chat with you can always send me a message. I don't bite I promise. If you need help with anything forum related contact one of the mentors. We'll be happy to help you out. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I think your username is great xD Imagine a shedinja with 999HP O_O. Anyway I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any quesions, be sure to ask them.

6. Drag0nK1d

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welp I got more competition in the site. Sweet.
    All seriousness, you picked a great site to join. I hope our addictive community makes you feel right at home.

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to LV! If you need something send me a PM or joing the Shoutbox, there is a lot of people waiting for be your friend and they also bring help :).. I can see that you are not too shy... So use this weapon to defeat the forces of...Sorry I don't know what I am talking about xD...Hey! Just enjoy the place, be yourself, follow the rules and this will be your second home :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.