1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Cammio, Aug 31, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cammio

Cammio School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi there!

I'm new to the site, so I decided to post here and see if I can make a few friends :)
    My favourite Pokémon is Snorlax!
    I don't have a least-favourite Pokémon.
    I always keep a Pokémon that can use fly on my team.
    I have a thing for psychic and ghost types.
    I love to draw Pokémon.

games I own:

pearl, black, white 2, soul silver, X.

(used to own Yellow, TCG, Gold, ruby and fire red, but they got lost when I moved :( )

(I want omega ruby when it's out and I need to get some nintendo points so I can get Pokémon TCG and Pokémon snap.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hi! Snorlax is pretty cool, I have a Snorlax plushie. And same with the Flying Pokémon, no matter what I keep on in my party. xD And drawing Pokémon is always fun!
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other mentor! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cammio likes this.
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, you should post some of your drawings here, I'd love to see them :D
    Anyway if you have any questions, you can always ask me or one of the other mentors for help

Cammio likes this.
  4. Cammio

Cammio School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    yeah, I think I'll put up some of my art... although some of my better stuff is crossover stuff... a lot of league-of-legends stuff... thanks for the suggestion :D

I could maybe put up my #101 uses of snorlax up too, not done with it yet though... :wry:

5. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! Psychic and Ghost are my favorite types as well, so many cool Pokémon :D If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to send a message to me or any of the other Mentors!

Cammio likes this.
  6. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! You have pretty much the same Pokémon games that I do, that's kinda funny. And yes, get Pokémon snap. That is a really fun game! It needs a sequel...

I usually keep the team that I build on the first three or four routes in the game, which most of the time includes the standard intro flying type like starly or fletchling. They actually have pretty good final evolutions, and having a fly Pokémon that is also powerful always helps.

I'll see you around the forum! :D

Cammio likes this.
  7. Cammio

Cammio School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    AstralDragon- they are all so awesome! I especially love espurr because it's ADORABLE! But my Gengar will always have that special favouritism because he's the first that got evolved by trade when I got my DS :P

shinygiratinaz- I'd love them to make a sequel for snap. Have all the new Pokémon in there too... it would be an epicly long game, but it would be wonderful! I bet it works really well on the wii :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.