1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Primal Rayquaza, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primal Rayquaza

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hello everyone I'm Primal Rayquaza. Anyways I'm new here on LV and I'm happy to be here. So first things first let me tell you about myself. I'm a 13 year old boy who lives in Canada, I also have 2 younger siblings. I'm a pretty big anime fan, I have watched a a number of animes. Here are some of my favorites: Black butler 1 and 2, Dragon ball gt, Z, and super, Kill la kill, Full metal alchemist brotherhood, Attack on titan, and Fairy tail. I've been a pretty big Pokémon fan for a long time now and I plan to stay a fan for as long as I can. Anyways the last Pokémon gen I've played was gen 5 because I never got a 3DS so I couldn't play X and Y or ORAS. Anyways that's all folks and I hope to enjoy my stay at LV. I also forgot to add that I have watched Akame ga kill also.

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome in! We're happy to have you here!
    Yess, Attack on Titan is a great anime it's my favorite ahaha.

If you can, you should get a 3DS! XY and ORAS are great games. Alpha Sapphire is my new fav.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around the site! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    Nice to meet you welcome! i do appreciate the anime you watch. I can suggest some more if you'd like.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    You should definitely check out our Anime section on the forums! I personally like Dragon Ball, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Fairy Tail myself.
    Anyhow, glad to have you here! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
    See you around the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hey there, and welcome to LV!
    Everyone is friendly here (I've been here pretty long and none of them have bitten me so far), so I'm sure you'll feel at home here :D
    I could recommend Hunter x Hunter to you to watch next. It's pretty good :D

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Hello, and welcome to Lake Valor! I must admit, I usually don't like anime, but I've recently been swayed by Fullmetal Alchemist and Madoka Magica to start enjoying anime. Anyway, if anime is your thing, we have a section here on Lake Valor dedicated entirely to anime and manga, so check it out!

I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to ask any questions you may have. I hope to see you around the forums!

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor!! :D

Wow, you really are an anime fan! =3 You can discuss about all sorts of anime in the Anime & Manga forum. And if you can, you should definitely get a 3Ds. Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS is a lot of fun :3
    If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV. We'll be happy to help you. ;)

Have fun!! :)

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hello and a warm welcome to LV! I hope you'll have an awesome time here!

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Attack on Titan and Fairy Tail are amazing. I'm really into those too, and Black Butler was also good but I never did start the manga.. probably should sometime. D': The art was lovely and I enjoyed the characters. Welcome to LV! Hope you've been settling in well and if you need anything the staff are always happy to help. =)

10. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey, and welcome to LV!
    There's an anime forum on LV, and almost everyone loves the animes you mentioned, so feel free to fit right in!~
    I'll see ya around!

11. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Yo there! Name's Red, and I'm glad to welcome you to our forum (even if a little late XD)

No doubt, you'll fit in well here! We have a whole plethora of Anime and (the obvious one) Pokémon fans here, so there's plenty of people you can chat up!

Hope you get on well! If you ever are in need of anything, feel free to contact me, another mentor or even another member of staff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.