1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone! A new challenger approaches!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SitrusVictory, Nov 20, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SitrusVictory

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi, I'm SitrusVictory I was pmed from reddit to join this forum. I hope to finish out my trade spreadsheet and begin mastering battling here!

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll have a great time. If you need any help with battling you can contact one of our competitive mentors and if you need any help around the site, you can contact either me or any of the other site mentors :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi there SitrusVictory, welcome to the lake! Awesome to have you aboard. :3

Ooh, so you're hoping to learn more about battling? Lake Valor has a growing battle community so it's a good choice to stop by here for that - much luck! Please have an amazing time and do ask if you need anything. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey welcome! As Janna and KK have pointed out there are plenty of people who can help you with battling! We also have a Trades section of our forums as well.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another site mentor or staff member! c:

5. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! You should also check out our Pokémon Showdown server (http://lakevalor.psim.us/) for battles or even just to chat. Y'know, when the main site starts working again... :sweat:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask a Mentor or a staff member. Enjoy the site!

6. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hello welcome to the site! Since your a trader you should check out the wifi section we have a trading area there. We sometimes do wonder trades too so you should check that out as well. Let me know if you ever want to chat or if you need help with anything forum related let the mentors know! Enjoy your time on the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.