1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone, I'm Red, I've been sober for...

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by RedDancanoe, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedDancanoe

RedDancanoe Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Well, forever basically, since I don't drink. Hi there Lake Valor, this is Red Dancanoe, no my name is not based off the trainer from the games, that is entirely coincidental.

I've been playing Pokémon for.... well, only the last 7 years or so, I guess, since I started with Diamond and Pearl. I spend most of my free time playing Pokémon, drawing Pokémon, and roleplaying various Pokémon-related things.

If anyone wants to trade, battle, do a nuzlocke with me, do an art trade, request something, roleplay, or just plain talk, then please, feel free to shoot me a message here, on DA, or on Skype!

My art here:
    [sharedmedia=gallery:albums:331]

My art on DA: link

I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you!

-Red Dancanoe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and Welcome to Lake Valor! Since you love roleplaying, what about you go and check out the roleplaying section? They have a bunch of roleplays that you can jump in, or you can start your own. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I really like your art! It's really cute in my opinion.
    Anyhow, if you need help around this glorious site, feel free to ask!
    I hope you enjoy your time here! See ya!

4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Looks like Pokémon is a large part of your life from what you've described- I'm sure you'll fit in well! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    HI! Welcome to Lake Valor! As they say, you are free to talk with a staff member or a site mentor if you need. But, if you need help to start/improve with the competitive game in Pokémon, you can always talk with me or any other competitive mentor. If you need somthing you know what to do, if you don't know where to start, start checking the Forum Rules and Guidelines!

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hello there! Welcome to the forums. You've got an interesting Username; I quite like it! I also like your artwork, especially your Scizor and Riolu pieces. I'd love it if you shared some more pieces on here.

7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Gosh your art is very pretty. Awesome that you've already uploaded so many of them, keep at it. :D And welcome to LV, Red!

7 years is still a long while to be playing Pokémon, though it seems like time passes by fast when you're having fun haha. I've been playing since Red and Blue yet can still remember those good 'ol days of being excited over evolutions and the like.

Do hope you enjoy the forum, seems like you'll have a lot to contribute here. <3 See you around!

8. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh wow Red Dancanoe I'm loving your artwork they're very pretty indeed I love the colors for most of them specially Swampert they look great. I hope you continue updating your gallery in the future I would love to see more of your work. Welcome to Lake Valor by the way it's great to have you here. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you ever want to chat or to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum ^_^.

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Diamond and Pearl were my first games too, they're great right? :D

Anyway I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, you can always ask them.

10. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome! I started with Diamond and Pearl too, Pearl to be exact! I need to replay Gen IV sometime soon haha. =D

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions you can ask me, or another mentor or staff member. We'd be happy to help! c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.