1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Bulbasaur, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulbasaur

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi there,

Someone @ DeviantArt recommended this site, so here I am. First of all I wanted to make an introduction (and probably some friends along the way).

So, who am I? Well I've been a Pokémon fan/gamer from the age of twelve ... And I'm 27 now. Haha, do the math. I have player all the games and have somewhat experience in the games. I've never player in a toernament, because I don't think I'm strong enough. I would love to do that someday, but then I need to get a lot stronger.

As I mentioned, someone at DeviantArt found me. Which means I like to draw Pokémon. I recently started a game on XY with my own set of rules (somewhat like a nuzlocke) which focussen on building bonds.

What else can I mention? I really like the Manga and I have al, the english ones. I'm planning to go to Tokyo to visit the Pokémon Centre (Ow, I live in the Netherlands ... So sorry if my english is a bit rusty).

My favorite type of Pokémon is probably the Grass-type. Although they are a bit weak, I do love the fact that they have HP recovering moves. I also like the gimmick type of Pokémon. This combination probably makes me a bad competition player. But it would make me an awesome Grass-Type gymleader, LoL.

I think this is probably enough to read for now. Feel free to ask questions! I would love to be a active forummember ... But I could use some friends and help along the way!

Have fun!

Bulbasaur

2. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hello Fellow Deviant. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Personally, I have no interest in competitive battling (Given that I also don't have a DS)
    So I'm quite good with the idea of people having favorites that are not that good at battling.
    My faves are not exactly strong or popular, they just carry a sentimental value. :)

Anyway, I checked your account, great artwork! :D
    Btw. you should totally set up a graphic shop.
    I'd totally pay pokepoints for an artwork.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bulbasaur

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    thank you for your kind words. I'm happy you liked it.

Somebody else also mentiioned I should start a shop, but I'm still new here ... So what would that actually mean?

Also, what can you do with pokepoints?

4. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Welcome to LV Bulbasaur! I'm so happy you came! I'm glad I asked you to join, your art is really astounding! You can start shops in the Market section and open a graphics shop, with the pokepoints you earn you can buy shiny Pokémon or IV bred Pokémon from other members, and of course art. Have fun and feel free to roam

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Bulbasaur

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ah sounds fun. Well who knows. Maybe after I met some people around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.