1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Mr.ok, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.ok

Mr.ok Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I need help on where to make teams and finding my way around! Other than that hello! :)

2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Airenee

Airenee Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Hi!
    Welcome to LV!
    Any questions, feel free to PM a mentor.
    Also, look up the great events we currently have for Oktoberfest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi there, and welcome to the Lake Valor forums! I think Karatekid above you got pretty confused... If you want help building a stable team, click here or click here. It's great to have you and I hope you stick around. If you need anything, just send me a private message!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I really messed up, didn't I? xD Like I said, I'm really tired, so sorry if I'm causing confusion :S

Achromatic likes this.
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Don't worry - we all make mistakes. @[member="Pixil"] found some really awful grammar mistakes in an official guidelines post for Clubs last night. I wrote it when I was super tired so I know the feeling x_x

Either way, like we've both said, welcome in.

Butternut likes this.
  7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Mr. ok! I don't know why, but.. I really like your username. 8D;

Looks like your question's been answered but if you're still confused you can ask one of the staff.. or the members, really, as everyone seems ready to help. :) So you're here mostly for team-related discussions or do you plan to discuss other things, too? LV is quite active; either way it shouldn't be an issue.

Have a great time!

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Mr.ok! Achromatic explained how to help build a team, so that's definitely worth checking out. Other than that, feel free to browse the subforums and join in the discussion in topics! We're a very welcoming forum, so don't feel shy about posting anywhere.

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.