1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Johnnynapalm360, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnynapalm360

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hello, everyone! I am Justin, aka Johnnynapalm360. I build Minecraft pixel art of just about anything you ask me for. You can find me on deviantART at Johnnynapalm360. And there isn't much else to say about me, so bye!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Oh wow your Minecraft artist? That's really cool! Welcome to Lake Valor it's great to have yeah! Shoot me a message if you every want to chat! Also send us mentors a PM if you need something forum related. Have a great time on the forum!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, your art looks great :D I hope you'll have a great time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!
    I am pleased to meet a different kind of artist, here in LV. Backing to your welcome, I can say you that there are many things that you will be able to do here. Don´t be shy because there is a lot of good people here (almost all, you will know me later xD), so you don´t have to worry about that. I wish you enjoy your time here and I hope you make many friends...Good Luck!

5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! You're an artist? Well, you can post some of your art here.
    Other than that, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever have questions, feel free to ask me or the mentors! See you around!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Justin, pleasure having you on LV. <3 Welcome!

This community is very open to artists and designers so I'm sure you'll like exploring around. Friendly faces all around and plenty of amazing people to befriend. Hope you'll have a good time and will ask if you ever need help. Have fun~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.