1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by RazilJ, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Good day everyone!

I am not sure how to write a good introduction here. But here's a little story how I got here on Lakevalor.net.

Sunday night (at my time), I was frustrated because I lost my shiny Ditto with 6IVs accidentally. I am not a competitive Pokémon player, and that Ditto is one of my only hope I can have a good Pokémon team. I, then, went to omegle and put the tag 'Pokémon' because of my frustration and wanted to get some advice. There, I met Achromatic who invited me on this website. I have lots to see and learn from the website's features but I am having fun.

And here's a basic stuff about me. :D

Name: Razil
    Nickname: Rj or Raz-Raz
    Birthday: May 04
    Favorite Pokémon: Cyndaquil

I love Pokémon. And I really want to learn how to be a competitive player. Knowing about the IV, EV and other cool breeding methods.

I am a graphic designer, working in an advertising agency. I have two Tumblrs which are for stress relievers. One is for random posts and one is for my art blog. If you want, you can also follow me there.

Art Blog: http://raziljacinto.tumblr.com/
    Random Blog: http://please-patch-the-patches.tumblr.com/

I am a fan of Japanese music (48 group), classical and soundtracks. I can speak two languages: English and Tagalog. I think, that's basically me.

If you want to have a conversation with me, you can always message me.

Thank you for reading! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Wow quite the diversified introduction you have there! Its wonderful that you discovered the forums and joined. =) If you want to learn how to be a competitive player, feel free to contact a competitive mentor and check our our Showdown server for some training! Additionally you can ask any site mentors or staff for any help regarding the community in general. Its great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor!

You like Pokémon? Then you've come to the right place!

If you ever want to chat or anything, feel free to PM me and we can chat. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor Razil!! =D

Cyndaquils are awesome and adorable. I usually choose that Pokémon for my starter in Jhoto. :3
    If you want to learn on how to be a competitive player, you should ask a competitive mentor that Bloom mentioned. They can really help you out! Also, there is a Competitive Discussion where Competitive trainers talk about Pokémon Moves, Pokémon Abilities, and even have Pokémon of the Week (POTW) contests.
    A Graphic Designer?!! We got a forum for graphics that you might be interested in! 8D It's called Graphics! 8,D lol
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV. We'll be happy to help you! ^^

Have fun! :)

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in to our community! I'm really glad I sent you here and I hope you have an awesome time. If you need any help, just ask.

6. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi there and welcome to the family! I really like your art blog can't wait to see more from you. I'm also a graphic designer as well so it's nice to meet a fellow graphic designer. You should consider creating a portfolio! You can check them out here [click]. Drop by my profile page if you ever want to chat and don't hesitate to request/contact a mentor if you need help with anything forum related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! Wow, you sure know how to put together an introduction, haha. You're a very well-rounded individual, that's amazing! :D Don't forget about our Pokemon Showdown server, where you can discuss the game, including the competitive aspects, create teams to battle others with, or even just to chat with other users!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

8. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Welcome to LV, hope you end up staying and liking it here! Any questions, feel free to ask.

9. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Awesome guys! Thank you for your responses and I will :D

Awesomsauce! Hello fellow, graphic designer! Haha I will check the profile out. :)

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hiya! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Please don't make separate posts when responding, I've merged your posts since then.
    Anyhow, you seem like a really nice person! I hope you have a grand time here!
    If you ever need help, feel free to ask!

11. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    So you're the guy I heard @[member="Achromatic"] talking about!

He told me that he met you on Omegle and that you were probably joining soon. Awesome to have you here buddy! Welcome!

Uh... I know it might not be much, but I have a huge selection of Pokémon that are bred competitively by me. So... if you're ever interested, I can help you out with this if you need the help.

But anyway, welcome to Lake Valor! Again, super stoked to have you here.

I moderate the Global Terminal section of this website. That's where you can find the Wifi Trades and Battles and Competitive Discussion at. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member.

Also, I had fun with the little random status updates you were posting before you made the introduction. Haha. :D Not used to new members doing that so that was kinda awesome.

12. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here :D I'm sure you can learn enough about competitive here (not from me though xD), so be sure to ask questions, if you have any

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    That really stinks about your Ditto.. :( I've been pretty cautious with my Pokémon and haven't lost much so that would be rough. But you did meet some pretty wonderful people due to that so it wasn't all bad, right? Aha. Welcome to LV, Razil, and good to meet you! Stick around and be sure to ask if you ever need anything. LV is an awesome community. :]

14. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in! That sucks about your Ditto though, especially because it was shiny. It led you here though, and I'm glad you're having fun!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I hope to see you around! c:

15. RazilJ

RazilJ Swimmer

Patches
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Just an update guys about the Ditto incident haha. A friend of mine gave me a shiny Ditto. I will never lose this Pokémon, again haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.